Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea report ref 18:04 - Oct 29 with 5027 viewsscouseR

Chelsea have reported ref clattenburg to fa for inappropriate language .. A year ago they were defending and backing John terry against Anton .. I'm just wondering what Chelsea FC deem inappropriate language .. Answers on a post card??
Chelsea report ref on 18:13 - Oct 29 with 2698 viewsJuzzie

Clattenburg should just say he was repeating back as a form of question what was asked of him.

As for Chelsea... I think we all know how we feel about them.

Chelsea report ref on 19:30 - Oct 29 with 2646 viewsbillericaydicky

Chelsea report ref on 18:13 - Oct 29 by Juzzie

Clattenburg should just say he was repeating back as a form of question what was asked of him.

As for Chelsea... I think we all know how we feel about them.

Inappropriate language? What you mean like the inappropriate language that players shout at refs every game...effing and blinding and so on.

And the hypocrisy of Chelsea is simply staggering.
Chelsea report ref on 20:52 - Oct 29 with 2604 viewsbosh67

I can imagine that given it's virtually unimaginable that Clattenburg would have said anything inappropriate that this will make Chelsea hugely popular amongst the Referees Association from now on.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chelsea report ref on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 2598 viewsCharlie1

He called Torres a striker.

Allegedly

2:59 baby!

Chelsea report ref on 21:00 - Oct 29 with 2585 viewsJamie

Chelsea report ref on 20:52 - Oct 29 by bosh67

I can imagine that given it's virtually unimaginable that Clattenburg would have said anything inappropriate that this will make Chelsea hugely popular amongst the Referees Association from now on.

This is the same man who got himself sacked for threatening his ex-business partner, and was alleged to have enquired how the City coaching staff 'could work with Bellamy all week' - the subsequent investigation dropped despite several City coaches and our own Sparky Hughes confirming it happened...

It is also unimaginable that a player could shout 'Negrito' in someone's face at least 7 times in a crowded penalty area and nobody else hear it, but it apparently happened.
Chelsea report ref on 21:04 - Oct 29 with 2573 viewsbosh67

Chelsea report ref on 21:00 - Oct 29 by Jamie

This is the same man who got himself sacked for threatening his ex-business partner, and was alleged to have enquired how the City coaching staff 'could work with Bellamy all week' - the subsequent investigation dropped despite several City coaches and our own Sparky Hughes confirming it happened...

It is also unimaginable that a player could shout 'Negrito' in someone's face at least 7 times in a crowded penalty area and nobody else hear it, but it apparently happened.

Listen, Jamie, if he said something inappropriate then he deserves all he gets. But... if it's disproven, and it may well be, then I think Chelsea could be in all sorts of trouble. We can only hope.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chelsea report ref on 21:05 - Oct 29 with 2570 viewsTGRRRSSS

Chelsea report ref on 21:00 - Oct 29 by Jamie

Ckattenburg threatened his ex B-P???

Didn't know about Bellamy thing either....
Chelsea report ref on 21:18 - Oct 29 with 2549 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Chelsea report ref on 20:55 - Oct 29 by Charlie1

He called Torres a striker.

Allegedly

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea report ref on 21:33 - Oct 29 with 2524 viewsJamie

Chelsea report ref on 21:04 - Oct 29 by bosh67

Listen, Jamie, if he said something inappropriate then he deserves all he gets. But... if it's disproven, and it may well be, then I think Chelsea could be in all sorts of trouble. We can only hope.

It's doomed to end in the investigation being dropped because its impossible to prove. Equally it's impossible to disprove as the assistants saying they didn't hear it in a heated atmosphere doesn't prove it wasn't said.

The ultimate result will no doubt be Clattenburg being unable to ref a Chelsea game again (as he is with Everton and until earlier this year Liverpool as well), Chelsea fans hounding him and non Chelsea fans accusing Mikel & Mata of lying.

All in all a shitstorm that could've been avoided by not putting a referee clearly in shit form onto a massive match.
Chelsea report ref on 21:37 - Oct 29 with 2520 viewsJamie

Chelsea report ref on 21:05 - Oct 29 by TGRRRSSS

Ckattenburg threatened his ex B-P???

Didn't know about Bellamy thing either....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1130055/EXCLUSIVE-Clattenburg-
Chelsea report ref on 21:46 - Oct 29 with 2496 viewsjamois

I've said it before, but a club that re-confirms a man who's just been busted for racial abuse as their captain is clearly nowhere on the moral compass. It is grand hypocrisy to cry foul about Clattenburg. This steward thing is a simple distraction. I dislike the club far more now then i did a mere 3 months ago, and that is really saying something.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Chelsea report ref on 21:48 - Oct 29 with 2491 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2224433/Mark-Clattenburg--Ref-

But this link is about the match, not stuff prior to.

I've heard some choice insults in my life, but calling somebody "Spanish"?...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Chelsea report ref on 21:52 - Oct 29 with 2483 viewshamptonhillhoop

Chelsea report ref on 21:48 - Oct 29 by CanadaRanger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2224433/Mark-Clattenburg--Ref-

But this link is about the match, not stuff prior to.

I've heard some choice insults in my life, but calling somebody "Spanish"?...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Seems the Chelsea players hearing has improved markedly in the last year
Chelsea report ref on 23:37 - Oct 29 with 2417 viewsdaveB

laughable that he's not allowed to work next week but Terry was allowed to play on for a year hiding behind innocent until proven guilty
Chelsea report ref on 23:47 - Oct 29 with 2408 viewseastside_r

Heard on the radio that this has now been reported to the police by a member of the crowd.

Sounds familiar.

Chelsea report ref on 00:05 - Oct 30 with 2390 viewsBazWoT

Chelsea report ref on 21:33 - Oct 29 by Jamie

It's doomed to end in the investigation being dropped because its impossible to prove. Equally it's impossible to disprove as the assistants saying they didn't hear it in a heated atmosphere doesn't prove it wasn't said.

The ultimate result will no doubt be Clattenburg being unable to ref a Chelsea game again (as he is with Everton and until earlier this year Liverpool as well), Chelsea fans hounding him and non Chelsea fans accusing Mikel & Mata of lying.

All in all a shitstorm that could've been avoided by not putting a referee clearly in shit form onto a massive match.

Jamie, I agree with everything you've said on this thread. he has even more previous, however, I must pull you up on your implied point that he has at some time, been anything other than shit.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Chelsea report ref on 00:29 - Oct 30 with 2374 viewshamptonhillhoop

Chelsea report ref on 23:47 - Oct 29 by eastside_r

Heard on the radio that this has now been reported to the police by a member of the crowd.

Sounds familiar.

It's apparently been reported by the solicitors company behind the breakaway black players union
Chelsea report ref on 05:38 - Oct 30 with 2338 viewsDylanP

Personally, I hope Chelscum get banned and Stamford Bridge is burned to the ground and sold as charcoal.

Nothing to do with this case. That is just what I hope!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Chelsea report ref on 09:53 - Oct 30 with 2286 viewsdaveB

thing is if the crime is calling mata a Spainish prat i'm not sure it should be reported when you consider the abuse these players give referees. Will refs now go to the FA when someone calls them blind
Chelsea report ref on 09:56 - Oct 30 with 2277 viewsdanehoop

You've been reading my posts on another thread haven't you?

Never knowingly understood

Chelsea report ref on 10:33 - Oct 30 with 2253 viewsderbyhoop

I wonder if Clattenburg's defence is
"Did you think I'd called you a f****** b**** c***", otherwise known in legal circles as the John Terry protocol.

It sounds like sour grapes, after they lost their discipline again.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chelsea report ref on 11:22 - Oct 30 with 2221 viewsJuzzie

Whatever the outcome, it's time the communications are recorded. If anything, it will pick up the abuse refs get and maybe the FA/PL can start dishing out 1 game bans until they stop.

Players are completely out of control these days, on and off the pitch.

Chelsea report ref on 11:24 - Oct 30 with 2219 viewsClive_Anderson

Ao after over a year of Chelsea fans being furious about the Terry allegations even though it was caught on camera they're now up in arms about this incident.

Surely deep down they must realise they are a complete bunch of c*nts.
Chelsea report ref on 11:31 - Oct 30 with 2204 viewspaulparker

i wonder if this could lead into a Refrees strike ala Scotland,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Chelsea report ref on 11:31 - Oct 30 with 2199 viewsjamois

Chelsea report ref on 11:24 - Oct 30 by Clive_Anderson

Ao after over a year of Chelsea fans being furious about the Terry allegations even though it was caught on camera they're now up in arms about this incident.

Surely deep down they must realise they are a complete bunch of c*nts.

And remember that their 'guilty of racial abuse' talisman and 'anti-racism in europe' armband wearer are still one and the same person

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024