Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship 02:53 - Nov 12 with 2254 viewsPacal_Votan

great in'tit...real foootball ..real fans and real pashion.

Can't wait to get back there......because nobody whines about us in that division do they.

Players that played for t'badge and earned't wage.

"Try the whine!!!"

Championship on 10:09 - Nov 12 with 2153 viewshoof_hearted

Pah! Championship "overpaid prima donnas".

Give me league one and the first round of the FA Cup. Or, as we called it, the only round.

And a good bucket collection to pay that weeks wages.
Championship on 10:18 - Nov 12 with 2141 viewsderbyhoop

Be careful what you wish for.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Championship on 10:21 - Nov 12 with 2133 viewshoof_hearted

Championship on 10:18 - Nov 12 by derbyhoop

Be careful what you wish for.

Are we having success at the moment?

Wealth is your level of happiness with what you have, as some Eastern guru or another said.
Championship on 11:52 - Nov 12 with 2088 viewsderbyhoop

Championship on 10:21 - Nov 12 by hoof_hearted

Are we having success at the moment?

Wealth is your level of happiness with what you have, as some Eastern guru or another said.

No, we're not. But the prospect of L1 football and going out in the 1st round of the FA Cup isn't an appealing prospect.
I can easily see a scenario leading to the departure of our wealthy investors, while we still carry the burden of high wages and massive debts. So bucket collections for this week's wages wouldn't be so far behind.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Championship on 12:01 - Nov 12 with 2069 viewshoof_hearted

Inevitable.

I miss Ingham.
Championship on 15:16 - Nov 12 with 1971 viewspeejaybee

Championship on 12:01 - Nov 12 by hoof_hearted

Inevitable.

I miss Ingham.

We could do with Tony Ingham.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Championship on 15:30 - Nov 12 with 1960 viewsthemodfather

Championship on 15:16 - Nov 12 by peejaybee

We could do with Tony Ingham.

well the prem lge has been quite flat
the grounds are muted, lifeless and have the atmosphere of the moon!

arsenal sums up the corporate nightmare football has become.
Championship on 15:44 - Nov 12 with 1925 viewswindsorhoop

Championship on 11:52 - Nov 12 by derbyhoop

No, we're not. But the prospect of L1 football and going out in the 1st round of the FA Cup isn't an appealing prospect.
I can easily see a scenario leading to the departure of our wealthy investors, while we still carry the burden of high wages and massive debts. So bucket collections for this week's wages wouldn't be so far behind.

We would need one massive f@cking bucket if these lot walked away.

We would go bust immediatley or within a matter if weeks.

People just want to see us win again. As a group of fans I dont think its ever bothered us what league we are in just a slong as we win a game every now and again.

Things will change etc when we beat southampton. Should we lose to southampton I can see things tunring nasty down at rangers.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship on 15:49 - Nov 12 with 1909 viewswombat

Championship on 15:44 - Nov 12 by windsorhoop

We would need one massive f@cking bucket if these lot walked away.

We would go bust immediatley or within a matter if weeks.

People just want to see us win again. As a group of fans I dont think its ever bothered us what league we are in just a slong as we win a game every now and again.

Things will change etc when we beat southampton. Should we lose to southampton I can see things tunring nasty down at rangers.

things were already turing nasty sat at stoke id actually take the defeat sat if if mean MH goes sorry never wanted us to lose before but 3 points sat is only going to be applying a band aid to a gaping wound ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Championship on 15:53 - Nov 12 with 1896 viewsdaveB

rather apply that band aid than let the blood keep gushing everywhere.

I think we need a new manager but it's been so long I just want us to beat someone, anyone just win a bloody game
Championship on 16:29 - Nov 12 with 1860 viewswombat

Championship on 15:53 - Nov 12 by daveB

rather apply that band aid than let the blood keep gushing everywhere.

I think we need a new manager but it's been so long I just want us to beat someone, anyone just win a bloody game

agree dave but do you honestly think a win sat is going to change things ?

u can be pretty certain that MH will tinket with the team / formation again so once again no chance for the players to get used to something for more than one week , didnt think we was that bad saturday just no final ball once again , but you can be certain MH will see if differently , id kill for dicanio to come in and get to work on adel houlett granero and faurlin , weds be fecking awsome to watch even for a few weeks , because at present the urge to go and watch every week is long departing

Championship on 16:48 - Nov 12 with 1842 viewsdaveB

i'll be honest I just don't know any more, we're way past the point that one win can change things dramatically, we'll have no momentum as it's followed by two away games but we badly need that win otherwise we are basically down in November

Championship on 17:58 - Nov 12 with 1786 viewsBklynRanger

Championship on 16:48 - Nov 12 by daveB

i'll be honest I just don't know any more, we're way past the point that one win can change things dramatically, we'll have no momentum as it's followed by two away games but we badly need that win otherwise we are basically down in November

That is indeed the long and the short of it far as I'm concerned.

We need to start winning the games against those around us AND against some of the teams that we'd not be expected to get anything from.

How the hell that's going to suddenly happen is anyone's guess - I'd be looking to get Lance Armstrong, Uri Geller and a number of match fixing experts involved by Tuesday at the latest.
Championship on 18:00 - Nov 12 with 1784 viewsted_hendrix

And on that note I'm off to the garden shed to commit hari kari.

Goodbye cruel world,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm gonna have me tea first though which consists of a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie (the big one in a tin) crinkle cut chips and beans.

"Splice the mainbrace Higgingbottom and set sail for England"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Championship on 18:02 - Nov 12 with 1777 viewswombat

That's why a win sat makes no difference atall to the long term future of the club , we aren't gonna get bugger all at Man U apart from a right royal spanking so that's one week lost , then same again following week , two weeks gone , then it's December , I'd bite the bullett now get rid I'd help the miserable git pack his bags and his boxes of ill earns cash , take stock for a couple of weeks and let the new guy get to work . I genuinely beloved Ollie would be the man to do the job he's now gone to palace and will wager get them promoted come may . While we become a huge embarrassment to all.

Only rangers could get two multi millionaire owners and feck it up as badly as we have done this season

Championship on 18:03 - Nov 12 with 1776 viewswombat

That's why a win sat makes no difference atall to the long term future of the club , we aren't gonna get bugger all at Man U apart from a right royal spanking so that's one week lost , then same again following week , two weeks gone , then it's December , I'd bite the bullett now get rid I'd help the miserable git pack his bags and his boxes of ill earns cash , take stock for a couple of weeks and let the new guy get to work . I genuinely beloved Ollie would be the man to do the job he's now gone to palace and will wager get them promoted come may . While we become a huge embarrassment to all.

Only rangers could get two multi millionaire owners and feck it up as badly as we have done this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024