Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok let's vote who do we want 14:03 - Nov 18 with 8190 viewswombat

Arry the twitch
Benitez
O,Neil
Dicanio not the racist one
Holloway

My vote is holloway massively unlikely but he would turn us around fairly quickly

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ok let's vote who do we want on 11:09 - Nov 19 with 920 viewsPhildo

Holloway, MacKay. Lambert, anyone with a brain and a point to prove and is not a big time charlie

But it will be Harry as one thing we know QPR do when in a hole is keep digging.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 11:15 - Nov 19 with 912 viewsTW_R

Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:49 - Nov 18 by RangersAreBack

Can we change the title of the thread from "who do we want" to "who should be the next manager" because suggestions like these show Fernandes that QPR fans know nothing about football.

Oh the irony. For someone who wants a manager sacked every 9 months you obviously know a lot more than everyone else.

How is Antoine Kombouaré getting on in that top class league in Saudi Arabia? Al-Hilal look like world-beaters!!
Ok let's vote who do we want on 11:49 - Nov 19 with 899 viewsderbyhoop

Ok let's vote who do we want on 22:24 - Nov 18 by r66

Agreed. But vitriol from individuals on here with only half a brain cell and about as much understanding of the game as a 2 year old epitomises all that is wrong with the game!

I understand where you are coming from but MH knows this is a results game. He's brought in the players who are overpaid and not performing; he's prepared the side; he's selected the team; he's responsible for motivating them. By any measure you care to put up, it is not working.

He will receive a nice handy pay off as he still has 18 months to run on a very well paid contract. He'll probably walk into media work but he won't get another a top flight job in this country. And, it's not difficult to see why.

The people I almost feel sorry are his coaching staff, who are likely to end up in a similar situation, with a fraction of the rewards.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ok let's vote who do we want on 12:23 - Nov 19 with 881 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If Gerry Francis or George Graham had the hunger for it, I would look to get them involved, either as head man or as part of a team. We need coaching, organisation, discipline and leadership. Both have all of those qualities in spades. I would wonder of some of the other names have.

R66, I see your point. It is very undignified to be calling for men to be put on the dole. But in this case I feel the Rangers fans have been more than patient. Time for a change.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ok let's vote who do we want on 12:29 - Nov 19 with 870 viewsr66

Ok let's vote who do we want on 11:49 - Nov 19 by derbyhoop

I understand where you are coming from but MH knows this is a results game. He's brought in the players who are overpaid and not performing; he's prepared the side; he's selected the team; he's responsible for motivating them. By any measure you care to put up, it is not working.

He will receive a nice handy pay off as he still has 18 months to run on a very well paid contract. He'll probably walk into media work but he won't get another a top flight job in this country. And, it's not difficult to see why.

The people I almost feel sorry are his coaching staff, who are likely to end up in a similar situation, with a fraction of the rewards.

Thanks derbyhoop. At least you see my point about the gloating and voyeuristic nature of certain people on here. I can't disagree with your analysis of Hughes under-perfornance. By any standards, he is failing but that is not the central point of my original comment as you recognise
Ok let's vote who do we want on 13:45 - Nov 19 with 848 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hughes and co are hardly going on the dole, the pay out they'll get would be more than most peoples salaries in 10 years
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:22 - Nov 19 with 827 viewsBklynRanger

Ok let's vote who do we want on 09:29 - Nov 19 by r66

What was I saying about morons/cretins.......???!!! The eloquence and erudition of your final comment makes my point perfectly!!

At least I can spell Alan McDonald's name correctly
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:34 - Nov 19 with 814 viewsKevinPR

Has to be Redknapp for the short term at least.

Took over at Spurs when they had 2 pts from 8 games.

We need that sort of 'bounce'.
Login to get fewer ads

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:35 - Nov 19 with 809 viewscorse

rafa or mackay.
redknapp third choice.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 15:05 - Nov 19 with 788 viewswood_hoop

Ok let's vote who do we want on 12:29 - Nov 19 by r66

Thanks derbyhoop. At least you see my point about the gloating and voyeuristic nature of certain people on here. I can't disagree with your analysis of Hughes under-perfornance. By any standards, he is failing but that is not the central point of my original comment as you recognise

I have no ill feeling to MH, he was offered the terms by TF and if that states he is paid off if asked to leave before the end of the contract, then thats life, TF will have to answer to the board as to the terms & conditions that MH has been given to be rid of him.

TF is the current temproary keeper of the club and nothing more, not unlike the manager, it seems some are taking it almost personally that we are bottom of the league, I am sure MH would much prefer be sitting nearer the top but he has made a pig's ear of the job and the inevitable may well be about to happen.

For whatever reasons MH has failed TF has now to sort out a replacement, if he gets it wrong this time then the vitriol now being aimed at MH will be coming his way in spades.

Passions can run high when it comes to the support, can even cloud common sense at times, if I was a current player I would be looking to amend very quickly some of the comments made to supporters and the media,if they think life is uncomfortable now, god help them if a vast improvement in performance and attitude is not shown over the next few games.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 17:09 - Nov 19 with 755 viewsjamois

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:19 - Nov 18 by r66

What a sad world we live in. How many of the morons on this site would appreciate somebody gloating over their demise if they were to face the bullet from work? Failure deserves to face the consequences but nobody deserves to be unscrupulously abused. Mark Hughes is a human being who has been unsuccessful. He deserves respect nonetheless. I have been a fan for well over 40 years and this website has become something akin to a football version of Britain's Got Talent! Inadequate Voyeurs screaming abuse? People who probably don't have an ounce of ability in their chosen field feel it is their right to simply throw bricks and they are likely to get their way
I thought the sacking of Warnock was a low point for this club and no doubt the vultures will get their way with Hughes in time. His record is poor and there should no defence of failure. However, a Mark Robins late goal saved Fergy all those years ago and look what happened there!
I am not saying that Mark Hughes is the right man but like many on this site I am not qualified to judge. Those close to the situation are but through mass hysteria those who are in such a position, I fear, are likely to be swayed by the pressure of sites like this.
I just hope that when their job is under threat that the cretins get some respect from those around them.

"I am not saying that Mark Hughes is the right man but like many on this site I am not qualified to judge. Those close to the situation are..."

Really? How do you attain qualification to judge? I think paying for a season ticket year in year out enables qualification. This old school, voice of reason schtick is just as nauseating as those you appear to criticise. Football is a passion play and all those paying punters are entitled to play their part. I haven't seen any invective that really oversteps the mark with MH. Nothing about the colour of his skin, his family, his nationality, the six toes on his left peg or the birthmark on his penis.

Let's not over-engineer what it takes to achieve success in football eh? A winning formula can be strangely elusive but not often because the intelligence or skill of an ophthalmologist is required. Even the fact that TF owns the club does not necessarily make him 'qualified' to judge. The simple fact is that he bought the bloody thing so is the one in the position that must make a decision. I happen to think that of a random selection of posters on this forum, a significant proportion wouldn't have managed the club as badly as MH and simultaneously would have retained a sense of humility and perspective. Many would not have poisoned the soul of the club with the influence of certain key agents and their network of aging and overpaid footballing mercenaries.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 17:18 - Nov 19 with 746 viewsWestbourneR

Holloway was my first choice but that ain't happenig.

Now, if we weren't in a complete state then I'd favour a young progressive manager. Unfortunately we are in state and means only one man can have the job...

Redknapp.

Did anyone else see how shifty he was when asked about the Rangers job on MOTD? I know he is always shifty - but if he hasn't already been tapped up I'd be amazed. He would 100% take the job.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:31 - Nov 19 with 719 viewsscouseR

Gus poyet short medium long term will also have respect from the primadonas
Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:09 - Nov 19 with 705 viewsTGRRRSSS

Is Tony Fernandes really qualified to judge?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024