Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend stewards/security 20:53 - Nov 24 with 15687 viewsdale4ever

Utterly disgraceful behaviour today, pushing a Dale fan to the ground and then dragging him off by his legs as his head was dragged along the floor, rightly causing uproar from other Dale fans who also found is unacceptable, if they had 'cameras' for the apparent coin throwing incident which was alleged then surely there will be video evidence of this too, I know a lot of people who will be forwarding complaints, hopefully the club will too! Disgusting behaviour from people who you would expect to act in a professional manner. Oh and when the police were apporached after the game by a Dale fan on the incident he asked if they were working alongside the stewards to which they replied 'I find that offensive that you're assuming we work alongside them'! Basically he and all the other fans who stayed back at the end to discuss it were fighting a losing battle, as no matter what the Dale fan said the police just came back with snide remarks.
Southend stewards/security on 23:07 - Nov 25 with 1330 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 22:17 - Nov 25 by Spike

Firstly I see people are saying the 'steward in black had a bouncer mentality' this is because he is just that. It was confirmed to those of us around the incidents that he is a bouncer, a doorman, whatever you like to call them (and apparently a very 'respected' one) I take it by 'respected' they mean feared as the steward we spoke to about him and another being swapped to the home end only wanted to move the one and it wasn't bouncer. (the reason we wanted him swapping was because we no longer felt comfortable, obviously having him sat in such close proximity. The other one moved was a female steward who saw the whole thing, but on being identified as seeing it all to police decided to make everyone else out to be liars, then proceeded to glare at us for the rest of the match until she was moved)

Onto the incidents, the first one to be thrown out was asking the bouncer a question (which he didn't want to answer) not threateningly, not in his face, the bouncer didn't like it and told the supporter to 'f*** off' and shoved him backwards into the seats. My other half had to grab him to stedy him to stop him flying right over the seats. Obviously then the supported got up and was instantly grabbed and man handled out the ground by bouncer.

The second one to be removed ( by being dragged by his leg while his head was banging on the steps) came over and asked bouncer 'what did you do that for' again, not in an aggressive manner, not in a violent or in a threatening manner. Again the bouncer didn't want to answer, ignored the supporter the first time he asked an when he asked again the bouncer told him 'f***ing sit down you w***er' and shoved him down the steps.

After the second incident, and several complaints to both the stewards and the police, bouncer was moved down a few rows and had two stewards sat with him, for the rest of the match, he never looked over at the crowd again after that (and he disappeared 5 minutes from time of course)

He was outside the ground when we left, surrounded by other stewards, sorry, Response Team Members, munching a burger and telling any Dale fan who spoke to "Shut up and go home."

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Southend stewards/security on 23:08 - Nov 25 with 1327 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 22:59 - Nov 25 by Banned4ever

Now, maybe instead we should talk about bury fans attacking innocent, peaceful Dale fans and club employees in local pubs.

see what i mean by point scoring silly aint it go one then tell me im all ears .

Not points scoring at all. More like "People in glass houses shouldn't throw golf balls".

Southend stewards/security on 23:33 - Nov 25 with 1298 viewsSpike

Southend stewards/security on 23:07 - Nov 25 by TVOS1907

He was outside the ground when we left, surrounded by other stewards, sorry, Response Team Members, munching a burger and telling any Dale fan who spoke to "Shut up and go home."

Sounds about right, mustn't have wanted anything else to be caught on camera. I missed that part as was still in the ground hearing what Essex police had to say...
Southend stewards/security on 23:56 - Nov 25 with 1283 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 23:08 - Nov 25 by TVOS1907

Not points scoring at all. More like "People in glass houses shouldn't throw golf balls".

Im still waitiog about yovr aligation
Southend stewards/security on 00:10 - Nov 26 with 1267 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Southend stewards/security on 11:28 - Nov 25 by TrueBlueSUFC

Passion my friend, something lacking in todays sit down happy clappy football!

The Europeans the South Americans get it right with displays streamers banners colours passion and atmosphere!

Laugh all you like but you cant deny that most clubs support are bland and drab and a key factor as well as pricing why attendances at some clubs are not so great!

We need this fellow at San Spotty asap......he will sort out our dipping attendances.

Sorted.
Southend stewards/security on 00:15 - Nov 26 with 1260 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Southend stewards/security on 12:51 - Nov 25 by TrueBlueSUFC

SUFC wont delete the footage!

Watford?? what the hell has watford got to do with anything? Miles away!

Representation got worldwide?

Dale fans who is this chap?

Wait for the Away day Report.......coming to a forum near you.

We love Taz.
Southend stewards/security on 00:25 - Nov 26 with 1247 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 23:56 - Nov 25 by Banned4ever

Im still waitiog about yovr aligation

What 'allegation'?

Southend stewards/security on 00:52 - Nov 26 with 1237 viewsrochdale1987

Southend stewards/security on 21:02 - Nov 25 by mcnasty

I am sure we will get an answer when the club do whatever they feel is necessary. Not sure how long that would take.

I was sat toward the top of the stairs closest to the mesh with a direct view of the incident, I wish I'd of got the incident on video for you ken, but in the heat of the moment I was so angered by the big bald thug in the black jacket who aggressively forced the 1st dale fan onto the floor, and then the 2nd fan he waited till he had his back turned before pushing him to the floor and dragging him out like a dead animal.

I've been attending home and away fixtures for over 20 years and what I saw yesterday is the worst ejection method ever, I won't be visiting roots hall again, and your 'security' bouncer thug pretty much ruined a good atmosphere.
Login to get fewer ads

Southend stewards/security on 01:18 - Nov 26 with 1232 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 00:25 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

What 'allegation'?

BURY FANS Atacking roachdale staff and fans in a pub
Southend stewards/security on 09:31 - Nov 26 with 1155 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 01:18 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

It's not an allegation.

Southend stewards/security on 09:32 - Nov 26 with 1155 viewsFred_Talbot

Southend stewards/security on 21:48 - Nov 25 by Banned4ever

points scoring after what p.diddy said i.e your fans are worse .

Im sure if it did happen it would of been reported at both grounds for action to be taken.

It did happen though

Bury 'fans' in the main stand threw golf balls and batteries at the Dale fans located in the Manchester Road end closest to Gigg Lane.

They were the same Bury 'fans' queuing up to throw punches at the final whistle outside the entrance/exit.

Police were spoken to about the incidents but had no interest apart from saying they were keeping an eye on them

It was discussed on this messageboard either later that day or the day after the game in question, as there were several witnesses to the incident

Got it?

Where's Fred?

Southend stewards/security on 09:59 - Nov 26 with 1123 viewsTrueBlueSUFC

Southend stewards/security on 15:17 - Nov 25 by DaleAwaydayBot

Apparently their trust is having a meeting with the CEO of Southend tomorrow about what happened yesterday

Yes Mr Bot

I shall be having a meeting with our CEO about this and I assure Dale fans I will be raising your concerns this has been repeated by SUFC fans too who saw the incident

Will be back on tomorrow Dale fans let you know whats to be done
Southend stewards/security on 10:06 - Nov 26 with 1116 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 09:59 - Nov 26 by TrueBlueSUFC

Yes Mr Bot

I shall be having a meeting with our CEO about this and I assure Dale fans I will be raising your concerns this has been repeated by SUFC fans too who saw the incident

Will be back on tomorrow Dale fans let you know whats to be done

Are you taking your drum to the meeting?

Southend stewards/security on 10:20 - Nov 26 with 1100 viewsTrueBlueSUFC

Southend stewards/security on 10:06 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

Alas no, but going to be fighting your corner on this one guys
Southend stewards/security on 10:39 - Nov 26 with 1081 viewsnordenblue

Southend stewards/security on 01:18 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

You must be the only person on this board that's never heard or remembers exactly what happened then?If you fancy a trip up to the farrier pub in Norden im pretty sure the landlord will be more than happy to discuss the exact details rather just an 'aligation' as you put it!Which lead to him closing all night the next time we played your bunch of knuckle draggers
Southend stewards/security on 10:42 - Nov 26 with 1073 viewsTrueBlueSUFC

Southend stewards/security on 10:06 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

Also we have Bury away saturday in the cup feel free to come in away end at gigg lane and see us trounce your rivals!
Southend stewards/security on 10:45 - Nov 26 with 1069 views442Dale

Southend stewards/security on 10:39 - Nov 26 by nordenblue

You must be the only person on this board that's never heard or remembers exactly what happened then?If you fancy a trip up to the farrier pub in Norden im pretty sure the landlord will be more than happy to discuss the exact details rather just an 'aligation' as you put it!Which lead to him closing all night the next time we played your bunch of knuckle draggers

Think TVOS is referring to another incident in the Dog and Partridge some years before.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend stewards/security on 10:52 - Nov 26 with 1053 viewsPDIDDY

Southend stewards/security on 10:45 - Nov 26 by 442Dale

Think TVOS is referring to another incident in the Dog and Partridge some years before.

Tvos is a very mixed up person, I'd say he hasn't got a scooby what,when or where anything took place

Gissa job

Southend stewards/security on 12:50 - Nov 26 with 970 viewsTVOS1907

I'm talking about a different incident.

Southend stewards/security on 12:53 - Nov 26 with 957 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 10:42 - Nov 26 by TrueBlueSUFC

Also we have Bury away saturday in the cup feel free to come in away end at gigg lane and see us trounce your rivals!

No thanks, we've got a game of our own.

Southend stewards/security on 12:54 - Nov 26 with 954 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 10:52 - Nov 26 by PDIDDY

Tvos is a very mixed up person, I'd say he hasn't got a scooby what,when or where anything took place

I'm following your lead there.

Now, will you be lurking around on our board again on Saturday afternoon when 'your' team are playing, I wonder.....

Southend stewards/security on 13:23 - Nov 26 with 911 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 09:32 - Nov 26 by Fred_Talbot

It did happen though

Bury 'fans' in the main stand threw golf balls and batteries at the Dale fans located in the Manchester Road end closest to Gigg Lane.

They were the same Bury 'fans' queuing up to throw punches at the final whistle outside the entrance/exit.

Police were spoken to about the incidents but had no interest apart from saying they were keeping an eye on them

It was discussed on this messageboard either later that day or the day after the game in question, as there were several witnesses to the incident

Got it?

Flipping eck its gone from Golf balls to batteries and no police action maybe because it dint happen .
I have a small problem with this unless they can throw around corners because Manny road is set to far back from the main stand the only way it could happen if they stood on the pitch or the steps leading to the pitch what is manned by police and stewards .
Southend stewards/security on 13:25 - Nov 26 with 906 viewsnordenblue

Southend stewards/security on 10:45 - Nov 26 by 442Dale

Yes just another incident involving them tools that i suppose never happened either when you ask a bury fan!!
Southend stewards/security on 13:31 - Nov 26 with 895 viewsBanned4ever

Oh I know what happen alright just want to hear T.V.O.S version .
And think it was knuckle draggers on both sides running a pitch battle in Norden
Southend stewards/security on 13:36 - Nov 26 with 889 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 13:31 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

Oh I know what happen alright just want to hear T.V.O.S version .
And think it was knuckle draggers on both sides running a pitch battle in Norden

If you know what happened, you don't need my version.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024