Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend stewards/security 20:53 - Nov 24 with 15686 viewsdale4ever

Utterly disgraceful behaviour today, pushing a Dale fan to the ground and then dragging him off by his legs as his head was dragged along the floor, rightly causing uproar from other Dale fans who also found is unacceptable, if they had 'cameras' for the apparent coin throwing incident which was alleged then surely there will be video evidence of this too, I know a lot of people who will be forwarding complaints, hopefully the club will too! Disgusting behaviour from people who you would expect to act in a professional manner. Oh and when the police were apporached after the game by a Dale fan on the incident he asked if they were working alongside the stewards to which they replied 'I find that offensive that you're assuming we work alongside them'! Basically he and all the other fans who stayed back at the end to discuss it were fighting a losing battle, as no matter what the Dale fan said the police just came back with snide remarks.
Southend stewards/security on 13:41 - Nov 26 with 1377 viewsrochdale1987

Southend stewards/security on 13:36 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

If you know what happened, you don't need my version.

Back to the original subject, I wonder how the Southend meeting has gone, i'm eager to hear the bouncers view of events
Southend stewards/security on 14:04 - Nov 26 with 1322 viewsFred_Talbot

Southend stewards/security on 13:23 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

Flipping eck its gone from Golf balls to batteries and no police action maybe because it dint happen .
I have a small problem with this unless they can throw around corners because Manny road is set to far back from the main stand the only way it could happen if they stood on the pitch or the steps leading to the pitch what is manned by police and stewards .

How many times?

It did happen. Golf balls & batteries WERE thrown from the main stand just after you scored. They were thrown by a group of idiots celebrating your goal at the front of the stand. Unfortunately nobody got hurt but could've been.

You carry on with your head in the sand

Where's Fred?

Southend stewards/security on 14:10 - Nov 26 with 1309 viewsmacro

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=68568#15

not the only away fans annoyed with stewarding on Saturday
Southend stewards/security on 14:18 - Nov 26 with 1297 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 14:04 - Nov 26 by Fred_Talbot

How many times?

It did happen. Golf balls & batteries WERE thrown from the main stand just after you scored. They were thrown by a group of idiots celebrating your goal at the front of the stand. Unfortunately nobody got hurt but could've been.

You carry on with your head in the sand

yea ok they defined the law of psychics and throws around a corner neat trick that
Southend stewards/security on 14:34 - Nov 26 with 1280 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 13:36 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

If you know what happened, you don't need my version.

yep because my true version dose not match up to yours no one in the pub was attacked the trouble was with both sets of hooligans outside the pub so for you to come out and say rochdale innocent staff and fans were attacked inside the pub is a lie .
pub customers was locked inside the pub the only damage to the pub was a hut window was smashed around the back of the pub and a heater in the patio
Go on tell me no Rochdale hooligans was involved and you was all innocent.
Southend stewards/security on 14:38 - Nov 26 with 1277 viewsmaybee

Southend stewards/security on 14:18 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

yea ok they defined the law of psychics and throws around a corner neat trick that

I was there, and yes, batteries did land in amongst the Dale fans. It is quite possible (from the front of the Main Stand nearest to the Manny Road End) to reach the away fans with missiles. The chavs who threw the missiles were stood up in the first couple of rows of the Main Stand. They were probably all under 18 and dressed in black shell suit type clothing.

I battery landed on the row infront of me, narrowly missing someone and hitting the seat. We were perhaps 1/3rd the way accross and about 6 rows back.

I didn't see any golf balls, but someone was handing one to the stewards on the way out. Neither the stewards nor the police seemed to care, and told us to leave.
Southend stewards/security on 14:49 - Nov 26 with 1259 viewsJumeirahDale

Southend stewards/security on 14:18 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

It happened years ago and was widely discussed at the time, how many times do you need it repeating you f*cking mong?
Southend stewards/security on 15:03 - Nov 26 with 1249 viewsjudd

Southend stewards/security on 14:38 - Nov 26 by maybee

I was there, and yes, batteries did land in amongst the Dale fans. It is quite possible (from the front of the Main Stand nearest to the Manny Road End) to reach the away fans with missiles. The chavs who threw the missiles were stood up in the first couple of rows of the Main Stand. They were probably all under 18 and dressed in black shell suit type clothing.

I battery landed on the row infront of me, narrowly missing someone and hitting the seat. We were perhaps 1/3rd the way accross and about 6 rows back.

I didn't see any golf balls, but someone was handing one to the stewards on the way out. Neither the stewards nor the police seemed to care, and told us to leave.

So the police never charged anyone?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Southend stewards/security on 15:16 - Nov 26 with 1235 viewsmaybee

Southend stewards/security on 15:03 - Nov 26 by judd

Positive.
Southend stewards/security on 15:29 - Nov 26 with 1215 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 14:34 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

yep because my true version dose not match up to yours no one in the pub was attacked the trouble was with both sets of hooligans outside the pub so for you to come out and say rochdale innocent staff and fans were attacked inside the pub is a lie .
pub customers was locked inside the pub the only damage to the pub was a hut window was smashed around the back of the pub and a heater in the patio

We're obviously thinking of different incidents.

When was the one you've described?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Southend stewards/security on 15:30 - Nov 26 with 1213 viewsdingdangblue

Southend stewards/security on 15:03 - Nov 26 by judd

What with? Assault & Battery?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Southend stewards/security on 15:47 - Nov 26 with 1188 views442Dale

Southend stewards/security on 15:30 - Nov 26 by dingdangblue

What with? Assault & Battery?

It was deserving of a night in a duracell.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend stewards/security on 16:02 - Nov 26 with 1165 viewsPDIDDY

Southend stewards/security on 12:54 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

I'm following your lead there.

Now, will you be lurking around on our board again on Saturday afternoon when 'your' team are playing, I wonder.....

Yes I will, koh lanta bound on weds so sat after a few mojitos, got banned again of bury board for saying somert about Bradley last nite, good job u dales love me

Gissa job

Southend stewards/security on 16:07 - Nov 26 with 1153 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 16:02 - Nov 26 by PDIDDY

Yes I will, koh lanta bound on weds so sat after a few mojitos, got banned again of bury board for saying somert about Bradley last nite, good job u dales love me

We look after our own.

Southend stewards/security on 16:11 - Nov 26 with 1149 viewsdingdangblue

Southend stewards/security on 16:02 - Nov 26 by PDIDDY

So you are on holiday in Indonesia and you are spending your time on the Rochdale messageboard? Thats sad.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Southend stewards/security on 16:17 - Nov 26 with 1143 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 15:29 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

We're obviously thinking of different incidents.

When was the one you've described?

2009 in norden ?

Southend stewards/security on 16:22 - Nov 26 with 1139 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 16:17 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

2009 in norden ?

No, you're five years out.

Probably best not to call people liars without the full facts, wouldn't you say?

Southend stewards/security on 16:28 - Nov 26 with 1129 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 16:22 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

No, you're five years out.

Probably best not to call people liars without the full facts, wouldn't you say?

lets have the full facts then
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Southend stewards/security on 16:35 - Nov 26 with 1109 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 16:28 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

lets have the full facts then
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

What on earth would I be hiding?

The abridged version is that in March '04 some Dale fans and their club employee friends were having a peaceful post-match drink in corner of a local pub. Some of your knobs were also in there and decided to start throwing glasses and ashtrays around, causing head injuries to one and leading to females screaming and crying at what had just happened.

But seeing as you didn't have the faintest idea which incident I was on about, I'm not sure why you really needed to know.

And it's all there in a police report before you start calling people liars again.

Southend stewards/security on 16:48 - Nov 26 with 1083 viewsPDIDDY

Southend stewards/security on 16:11 - Nov 26 by dingdangblue

So you are on holiday in Indonesia and you are spending your time on the Rochdale messageboard? Thats sad.

Only so much ant lava soup you can eat, so a little r n r on the I pad posting shite to get you lot biting is fair game,love you longtime donga blue

Gissa job

Southend stewards/security on 16:50 - Nov 26 with 1074 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 16:35 - Nov 26 by TVOS1907

What on earth would I be hiding?

The abridged version is that in March '04 some Dale fans and their club employee friends were having a peaceful post-match drink in corner of a local pub. Some of your knobs were also in there and decided to start throwing glasses and ashtrays around, causing head injuries to one and leading to females screaming and crying at what had just happened.

But seeing as you didn't have the faintest idea which incident I was on about, I'm not sure why you really needed to know.

And it's all there in a police report before you start calling people liars again.

But seeing as you didn't have the faintest idea which incident I was on about, I'm not sure why you really needed to know. I needed to know because you mentioned it here

know you and your pal are a bit gormless so I'll explain it clearer for you.

There was the initial incident around the time of Southend's first goal, which was at about 4.15pm.

This all died down, but shortly before full-time, the lad was approached by a steward after some footage had been allegedly seen on CCTV. When this happened - or is alleged to have happened - I have no idea, but he wasn't spoken to until close to full-time.

No idea whether it was true or not, as the alleged incident took place behind me, while everything else had been several rows in front of me.

And if you read back through this thread, I have said that if it is proved something was thrown, then any punishment will be deserved.

Now, maybe instead we should talk about bury fans attacking innocent, peaceful Dale fans and club employees in local pubs.

Can I have the name of pub .time of incident so l can check the police record
Southend stewards/security on 16:55 - Nov 26 with 1059 viewsPDIDDY

Southend stewards/security on 16:50 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

But seeing as you didn't have the faintest idea which incident I was on about, I'm not sure why you really needed to know. I needed to know because you mentioned it here

There was the initial incident around the time of Southend's first goal, which was at about 4.15pm.

This all died down, but shortly before full-time, the lad was approached by a steward after some footage had been allegedly seen on CCTV. When this happened - or is alleged to have happened - I have no idea, but he wasn't spoken to until close to full-time.

No idea whether it was true or not, as the alleged incident took place behind me, while everything else had been several rows in front of me.

And if you read back through this thread, I have said that if it is proved something was thrown, then any punishment will be deserved.

Now, maybe instead we should talk about bury fans attacking innocent, peaceful Dale fans and club employees in local pubs.

The battery hen or foooorrrre golf balls on tazzymount drive

Gissa job

Southend stewards/security on 17:46 - Nov 26 with 1005 views442Dale

Southend stewards/security on 16:50 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

The pub has already been mentioned.

Thought you didn't want to sidetrack this thread? Are we accepting the issues at the game occurred now that various witnesses have given the same account?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend stewards/security on 17:55 - Nov 26 with 995 viewsColDale

can we not just accept that the world is flat?
Southend stewards/security on 18:10 - Nov 26 with 974 views_dezzy

Southend stewards/security on 14:34 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

You seem to have 1st hand knowledge of a few of these incidents, was you there at them all by any chance

KHBA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024