Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes 15:52 - Apr 13 with 8216 viewsG_Dale

Still a shit of a person. Everytime he's tackled he waves his arms round for a free kick, the diving little shit. I despise no footballer more than him

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Hughes on 15:55 - Apr 13 with 6859 viewsgigger

I will take the 1st person to run onto pitch and kick lee Hughes up the nob for a 5 course saint George's day spread at nutters. Polish your docs and get kicking.....

What's happened to kel ???

Hughes on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 6807 viewsDale23years

Hughes on 15:55 - Apr 13 by gigger

I will take the 1st person to run onto pitch and kick lee Hughes up the nob for a 5 course saint George's day spread at nutters. Polish your docs and get kicking.....

how come you not at gigg lane, totally agree about hughes through, crazy own goal to

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Hughes on 16:26 - Apr 13 with 6749 viewsgigger

Hughes on 16:01 - Apr 13 by Dale23years

how come you not at gigg lane, totally agree about hughes through, crazy own goal to

I've give up for this season mate, the team was bad enough but after this weeks embarrassment not a chance. And how's this for a badly run club? They've only gone and locked 3~400 oldham fans out!!!!!!!That's got to be 5000 quid in car park..

What's happened to kel ???

Hughes on 17:43 - Apr 13 with 6590 views_dezzy

Ha ha did you see the speed he ran off the pitch when subbed, i'd say job done dale fans

KHBA

Hughes on 17:48 - Apr 13 with 6539 viewsSpotty

him and Pope were as bad as each other, I thought they were conducting an orchestra at times they were waving their hands so much, but what is more disgusting, is how the Vale fans chant his name and applaud that disgusting human being, had that been their child would they be so free with 'hughesy...hughesy' just appalling!
Hughes on 18:48 - Apr 13 with 6386 viewsMoonyDale

Hughes on 17:48 - Apr 13 by Spotty

him and Pope were as bad as each other, I thought they were conducting an orchestra at times they were waving their hands so much, but what is more disgusting, is how the Vale fans chant his name and applaud that disgusting human being, had that been their child would they be so free with 'hughesy...hughesy' just appalling!

An embarrassing set of fans, urinating in the street behind the Sandy Lane before the game, then pay £20 quid in only to be ejected before the game. I dearly hope they bottle it and don't go up, although it would be nice to be rid of the scum support they bring.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hughes on 19:11 - Apr 13 with 6296 viewsfrequency

Hughes on 18:48 - Apr 13 by MoonyDale

An embarrassing set of fans, urinating in the street behind the Sandy Lane before the game, then pay £20 quid in only to be ejected before the game. I dearly hope they bottle it and don't go up, although it would be nice to be rid of the scum support they bring.

no respect to the vale fans cheering the murder on.hate them

Hate city

Hughes on 19:20 - Apr 13 with 6256 viewschuckleberry

Whatever you do, don't call him a murderer across the car park after the game; the look he will give you will bore deep into your soul for the rest of your life :D
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes on 19:23 - Apr 13 with 6226 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 19:20 - Apr 13 by chuckleberry

Whatever you do, don't call him a murderer across the car park after the game; the look he will give you will bore deep into your soul for the rest of your life :D

that must explain why the linesman was always running in his opposite direction.
Hughes on 19:35 - Apr 13 with 6171 viewsNinco

Hughes on 17:48 - Apr 13 by Spotty

Hughes didn't kill a child. He hit another car while driving on the wrong side of the road. It contained two men and a woman. One man died. The other man and the woman were badly injured. He fled the scene but gave himself up two days later. He got 6 years but was released after 3. He was then later charged with a separate offence of sexual and common assault. The sexual assault charge was dropped but he was charged with common assault.
Hughes on 19:38 - Apr 13 with 6149 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 19:35 - Apr 13 by Ninco

Hughes didn't kill a child. He hit another car while driving on the wrong side of the road. It contained two men and a woman. One man died. The other man and the woman were badly injured. He fled the scene but gave himself up two days later. He got 6 years but was released after 3. He was then later charged with a separate offence of sexual and common assault. The sexual assault charge was dropped but he was charged with common assault.

and were they not someones child?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hughes on 19:39 - Apr 13 with 6132 viewsColDale

We like every other club wind ourselves up into a frenzy over Lee Hughes. Nobody could ever dream of defending his past misdemeanours, but on the pitch he's a pantomime villain like Drewe Broughton or Julian Alsop.
Hughes on 19:39 - Apr 13 with 6131 viewsRAFC1907

Utter scum bag is Hughes.

He looks like he's been pumped full of steroids and gets roid rage everytime he gets tackled, a cheat, a murderer a total scum bag.

Poll: Bottomley...

Hughes on 19:41 - Apr 13 with 6108 viewsNinco

Hughes on 19:38 - Apr 13 by Spotty

and were they not someones child?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

No. They were adults.
Hughes on 19:48 - Apr 13 with 6074 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 19:41 - Apr 13 by Ninco

No. They were adults.

Everyone is somebody's child, It was a callous and cowardly act by him, in no way should it be dressed up, yes he has payed his debt to society, but it doesn't change what he did.
Hughes on 20:00 - Apr 13 with 6032 viewsD_Alien

This is all so old and so boring now.

(Not boring to the victims, obviously, but that's not us.)

I'd rather we just ignored him when he's playing us, that's all he deserves.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hughes on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 5994 viewsNinco

Hughes on 19:48 - Apr 13 by Spotty

Everyone is somebody's child, It was a callous and cowardly act by him, in no way should it be dressed up, yes he has payed his debt to society, but it doesn't change what he did.

To be fair, it's reported that when he was in prison, he arranged a charity football match. I guess he thought it would go some way towards making amends. I know what he did was wrong, but what will chanting 'murderer' every time he played us achieve? He can't bring those people back no matter how long we punish him for. I don't like the man any more than anyone else does, but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.
Hughes on 20:11 - Apr 13 with 5990 viewsRAFC1907

Hughes on 19:41 - Apr 13 by Ninco

No. They were adults.

Does that make it alright then?

It's like your trying to justify what that coward did...prick

Poll: Bottomley...

Hughes on 20:21 - Apr 13 with 5953 viewsSaxonDale

Still a very good striker at this level.
Hughes on 20:22 - Apr 13 with 5947 viewsG_Dale

On the field alone, I don't like the bloke. Quick to throw his weight around, but the first to run across the pitch to confront linesmen with his arms all over the place. I'm still a bit disturbed by the kids in lee Hughes masks at county a few years back. And don't even get me started on that celebration. Just glad we didn't see it today

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Hughes on 20:24 - Apr 13 with 5939 viewsSandyman

The murderer Lee Hughes was probably the least effective, and actually the worst footballer I've seen on the turf at Spotland this season and it's not been a good season. Speaks volumes about the club full of idiots he plays for.
Hughes on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 5877 viewsRoChDaLe

Hughes on 20:10 - Apr 13 by Ninco

To be fair, it's reported that when he was in prison, he arranged a charity football match. I guess he thought it would go some way towards making amends. I know what he did was wrong, but what will chanting 'murderer' every time he played us achieve? He can't bring those people back no matter how long we punish him for. I don't like the man any more than anyone else does, but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

he doesn't exactly help himself, why dont we go and scout death row for some good players? no cause they dont deserve the right to earn a career in a friendly sport neither does that bald headed penis

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Hughes on 20:54 - Apr 13 with 5853 viewsmightydale

fcuk his second chance the guy derseved to rot in prison, a life for a life in my eyes.

Does the guy he killed get a second chance in life

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Hughes on 20:56 - Apr 13 with 5839 viewsdingdangblue

Noticed Hilly made a point of shaking his hand as he left the pitch? His performance certainly didn't warrant one . Maybe he felt sorry for him.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hughes on 20:57 - Apr 13 with 5827 viewsAtThePeake

Second chance...

He did a reet good job of taking that.

Multiple convictions. Absolute scum of the earth that man.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notts-county-footballer-lee-hughes-fi

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024