Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry 22:24 - Jul 22 with 16110 viewseghamranger

Confirmed on sky sports news
Karl Henry on 13:56 - Jul 23 with 1582 viewsHunterhoop

Karl Henry on 13:23 - Jul 23 by RangerJim

Yep.

No Agents' fee in that though. Allegedly.
Karl Henry on 13:56 - Jul 23 with 1573 viewsrsonist

I'd rather have had Nicky Bailey who's just gone to Millwall if we wanted a cheap limited hard-working type. At least he appears to have some record of ever playing football unlike KH.
Karl Henry on 14:11 - Jul 23 with 1529 viewsJonDoeman

Interesting comparison on what Palace fans said on Derry signing for us, more evidence that 99.9% of what gets posted is bollocks. I'll make my own mind up.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F17914293?thread=7585731&show=50

It Is What It Is !!

Karl Henry on 14:13 - Jul 23 with 1518 viewsfakekerby

Karl Henry on 14:11 - Jul 23 by JonDoeman

Interesting comparison on what Palace fans said on Derry signing for us, more evidence that 99.9% of what gets posted is bollocks. I'll make my own mind up.

If he fits our tactics i'm sure he'll be a useful addition, especially away from home.

Nobody said he's coming here to play every game.
Karl Henry on 14:15 - Jul 23 with 1504 viewsDevonWhite

"If i was a QPR fan (and i'm not just saying this in response to the few knuckle-draggers that seem to plague our board recently) i would be gutted at the team Warnock was building. Not one of their signings so far is of any real quality for a team that expects to win promotion.

I think if Warnock can't manage to get in a few big-name players, they won't finish above mid-table."

Karl Henry on 14:24 - Jul 23 with 1487 viewsAntti_Heinola

The comparison with Derry keeps being made but it's erroneous. Warnock had very little money. Derry was really brought in as cover. Even Warnock said that. But Buzsaky got injured, so Derry started the season, then Faurlin got injured, so he continued and then surpassed all expectations.

So you have to ask why we're signing Henry. If it's for the same reason Warnock signed Derry, then it's inexplicable because we already have a lot of midfielders - we already have Derry! If he's signed him to be a regular then that's inexplicable too as he couldn't even get in the Wolves side for much of last season. Why not sign someone younger - and better? From every angle it makes no sense. Seemingly, Kenny Jackett, who I fervently wish was our manager instead of the wheeler dealer, can see that, but Redknapp can't.

Bare bones.

Karl Henry on 14:51 - Jul 23 with 1425 viewskensalriser

Karl Henry is shite. Which part of this have I misunderstood?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Karl Henry on 14:58 - Jul 23 with 1399 viewsRblockPrior

all this moaning and constantly slating anyone Redknapp is linked with is soooo boring. Y cant we just give henry a chance, if you think he has been poor in the past fine but that doesnt mean he will be for us. Until he turns out for us we cant judge him I believe

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry on 14:59 - Jul 23 with 1388 viewsAntti_Heinola

Karl Henry on 14:58 - Jul 23 by RblockPrior

all this moaning and constantly slating anyone Redknapp is linked with is soooo boring. Y cant we just give henry a chance, if you think he has been poor in the past fine but that doesnt mean he will be for us. Until he turns out for us we cant judge him I believe

No you're right. He'll suddenly become a good player. Happens all the time.

Bare bones.

Karl Henry on 15:01 - Jul 23 with 1371 viewsMedwayR

Karl Henry is sh@t, I don't understand why we're signing him, BUT there's f@ck all I or any of you can do about it so I'm not going to worry about it, take it easy and see how it goes, he might end up doing a decent job for us...

Poll: Who’s better?

Karl Henry on 15:03 - Jul 23 with 1363 viewsRblockPrior

Karl Henry on 14:59 - Jul 23 by Antti_Heinola

No you're right. He'll suddenly become a good player. Happens all the time.

oh I give up just slate and constantly judge ppl on their past without giving them a chance. Obv being negative helps us as a club and takes us to the next level. Im done, sick of the constant negativity

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Karl Henry on 15:04 - Jul 23 with 1359 viewsTopCat34

As posted on another thread there are some great young talents out there, like Chalobah etc, who we should be trying to sign. Instead we end up with players like Richard Dunne and Karl Henry. The club has learned nothing.
Karl Henry on 15:13 - Jul 23 with 1320 viewseghamranger

On a POSITIVE note, it's looking like we have got rid of a useless player,who does not try,is massively expensive who laughed about last years situation to getting in an average player, that will boss the midfield and tries hard for a quarter of the price.

Someone said on here earlier, if they get past Henry, Barton or faurlin in midfield they then have to get through dune and hill. Good luck with that
Karl Henry on 15:16 - Jul 23 with 1300 viewsshrewranger

I work with a wolves fan who gets to quite a few games,thought i'd check out our new signing.
he reckons that he used to be a decent player but now he can't tackle and can only pass sideways.."karl the crab" they call him apparently.
he cant believe we've paid money for him,reckons harry's lost the plot.
lets hope he's wrong.
Karl Henry on 15:18 - Jul 23 with 1292 viewstoboboly

Karl Henry on 15:16 - Jul 23 by shrewranger

I work with a wolves fan who gets to quite a few games,thought i'd check out our new signing.
he reckons that he used to be a decent player but now he can't tackle and can only pass sideways.."karl the crab" they call him apparently.
he cant believe we've paid money for him,reckons harry's lost the plot.
lets hope he's wrong.

This is going to end up like Gavin Mahon isn't it?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Karl Henry on 15:22 - Jul 23 with 1277 viewsRblockPrior

its amazing how many QPR fans know a load of Wolves fans, I have been living in west london for the last 25 years worked in various places and never met 1, surely most of them are only in and around birmingham

Karl Henry on 15:23 - Jul 23 with 1275 viewsSonofNorfolt

This is a shocking signing.
No if or buts, terrible, embarrassing, and most importantly worrying.
Karl Henry on 15:33 - Jul 23 with 1230 viewsloftboy

I dont give a stuff what players have done in the past, having all those champions league winners really helped last year didn't it.
August 3rd is a clean slate for everyone so instead of slagging players we havent even signed yet lets get behind the ones we have and maybe we can have a good season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Karl Henry on 15:35 - Jul 23 with 1215 viewsRblockPrior

Karl Henry on 15:33 - Jul 23 by loftboy

I dont give a stuff what players have done in the past, having all those champions league winners really helped last year didn't it.
August 3rd is a clean slate for everyone so instead of slagging players we havent even signed yet lets get behind the ones we have and maybe we can have a good season.

EXACTLY! thats the attitude needed by more fans

Karl Henry on 15:41 - Jul 23 with 1189 viewsNorthernr

Karl Henry on 15:35 - Jul 23 by RblockPrior

EXACTLY! thats the attitude needed by more fans

But there is a difference between expressing an opinion on a message board and slagging a player off at the game.

Should every thread about a new player simply be five pages of posts from everybody on here saying "he might be good, let's wait and see and give him a jolly good cheer on his debut."

It would be even more fcking tedious than it already is if that were the case.

Karl Henry has been around long enough, and played against us often enough, for people to form opinions on him. Some people, based on that, think he's sht. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

Happy clappy nonsense does my bloody head in.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Karl Henry on 15:42 - Jul 23 with 1186 viewsballbag

Karl Henry on 15:18 - Jul 23 by toboboly

This is going to end up like Gavin Mahon isn't it?

Is he still on an emergency loan?
Karl Henry on 15:43 - Jul 23 with 1180 viewsShotKneesHoop

What bothers me is 'Arry thinks that players like Henry are the solution, when in fact they are likely to be another one impossible to show the door.

TF = Football Genius

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Karl Henry on 15:48 - Jul 23 with 1159 viewsThe_Mole

I have to admit I'm not doing cartwheels at the prospect of Henry signing, however, as mentioned previously, our so called 'big names' couldn't do it for us last year so let's hope this signing turns out to be the big surprise like Hill and Derry were in our Championship winning season...

Redknapp appears to be targeting british players with a point to prove, which I for one, think is a good move for a Championship campaign. We had over 7 different nationalities in a starting 11 last season - no wonder there was no chemistry or team bonding!
Karl Henry on 15:54 - Jul 23 with 1669 viewsfakekerby

Karl Henry on 15:43 - Jul 23 by ShotKneesHoop

What bothers me is 'Arry thinks that players like Henry are the solution, when in fact they are likely to be another one impossible to show the door.

TF = Football Genius

Only thing I don't understand is why Bridge was veto'ed by TF, but Dunne and Henry haven't... I wasn't that keen on Bridge at the time, but he was in the team of the year last season, so why veto him?
Karl Henry on 15:54 - Jul 23 with 1659 viewsDoomed

Waste of money, are we going to play a 1-2-7-1 formation? we don't need another midfielder, if truth be told we need to get rid of a couple!

Very disapointed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024