Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry 22:24 - Jul 22 with 16108 viewseghamranger

Confirmed on sky sports news
Karl Henry on 18:36 - Jul 23 with 1822 viewsN12Hoop

Looking forward to Barton's reaction. If Marseille deal doesn't come off I'll be hoping he ends up in Russia somewhere.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Karl Henry on 18:41 - Jul 23 with 1801 viewspaulparker

as a team in the championship I think its a sensible signing
we aint gonna have Mbia,Granero,Park,Diakiti,Barton or maybe Jenas next year
Derry isn't gonna play 46 games either,
also judging by pre season HR looks like he is going to play Faurlin as our playmaker, so it makes sense in having a grafter like Henry to do Faurlins dirty work,
also we have a lot of business to do with ins & outs before the window closes and being in the championship we have the added bonus of doing loan deals through out the season
so lets not get our knickers in a twist just yet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Karl Henry on 18:42 - Jul 23 with 1795 viewsessextaxiboy

Karl Henry on 17:16 - Jul 23 by N12Hoop

What's odd about this signing is that it doesn't fit into the typical harry signing. Instead of spending big he's plucked a lower division player from a team where a quality manager (jackett) deems him surplus to requirements. No one would have predicted this a few weeks back.
If Granero, Barton and M'bia are on their way out, then given Derry's age I can see the logic in a midfield enforcer. In our Championship season we lacked this when Derry was out. It would be nice to have signed someone we could have got a bit more excited about, but we are in a for a season of battle and he's someone who will probably stand up and be counted.

How is Jackett a quality manager ? I would say his track record says he is a good No2.
Karl Henry on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 1795 viewsBklynRanger

Karl Henry on 18:36 - Jul 23 by N12Hoop

Looking forward to Barton's reaction. If Marseille deal doesn't come off I'll be hoping he ends up in Russia somewhere.

Barton will react in due course I'm sure, and it'll be typical of him that he has the fcuking nerve to do so.

Has he appeared at pre-season training yet, or is he still waiting for his fully deserved dream move to the South of France?

Fat bastard thinks he's footballing royalty.
Karl Henry on 18:46 - Jul 23 with 1769 viewsJamie

Karl Henry on 17:59 - Jul 23 by RblockPrior

honestly think Harry has a few suprises up his sleeve, esp with loans etc

There'll certainly be surprises, but not nice ones.

As Norfolt says, very worrying when a 30 year old on big money, fresh off double relegations is 'the right sort'.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Karl Henry on 18:48 - Jul 23 with 1762 viewsbosh67

Karl Henry will be Shaun Derry mark 2. Derry has been a hero here. I reckon Henry will follow suit. He's a Warnock type signing, so happy with that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Karl Henry on 18:51 - Jul 23 with 1744 viewsEalingRanger

I think there would be a hell of a lot less moaning about this signing if we had brought in a quality striker. Henry, Simpson, Dunne - on the face of it doesn't inspire a massive amount of confidence in me. Not sure using the precedent of Warnock's signings in summer 2010 really works, the circumstances at the club were completely different back then.
Karl Henry on 19:02 - Jul 23 with 1706 viewsSonofNorfolt

Karl Henry on 18:36 - Jul 23 by N12Hoop

Rather have Barton than Henry.
Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry on 19:05 - Jul 23 with 1692 viewsSomersetHoops

Karl Henry on 18:42 - Jul 23 by essextaxiboy

How is Jackett a quality manager ? I would say his track record says he is a good No2.

That's enough of that toilet humour!

Who's Next?

Karl Henry on 19:13 - Jul 23 with 1662 viewsdolcelatte

Karl Henry on 19:02 - Jul 23 by SonofNorfolt

Really I mean seriously really? All the baggage that goes with Barton - pr1ck of the highest order and yet Henry is a worse option?

Sorry just don't see that somehow. Reckon he'll do a job myself and if we get shoot of the trouble in the dressing room then I'm all for it.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Karl Henry on 19:16 - Jul 23 with 1643 viewspeejaybee

Just about sums it up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Karl Henry on 19:18 - Jul 23 with 1631 viewsCHUBBS

Would rather neither of them playing for us.
If i had to choose between the 2 i'd take Henry all day over that other piece of shit.
Karl Henry on 19:20 - Jul 23 with 1614 viewsN12Hoop

Karl Henry on 19:13 - Jul 23 by dolcelatte

Really I mean seriously really? All the baggage that goes with Barton - pr1ck of the highest order and yet Henry is a worse option?

Sorry just don't see that somehow. Reckon he'll do a job myself and if we get shoot of the trouble in the dressing room then I'm all for it.

THIS!
Barton is nothing but a divisive, arrogant, selfish individual with an over-inflated view of his ability who will not last the length of a contract anywhere. If Marseille do buy him they're idiots! I'd take Henry over Barton any day, even if he turns out not be that good.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Karl Henry on 19:38 - Jul 23 with 1552 viewssoupandhoop

Karl Henry on 06:26 - Jul 23 by Lblock

This would be a real signing of intent, it will send a message out that we mean business

FFS

I'm sure once Karl Anti-Footballer Henry signs there will be an agent disappearing over the hillside with another pair of TFs pants
Do a job at this level? Fark off! I could reel off a dozen players who would be far better and we could easily sign such as Liam Bridcutt, Gary ONeil, Hayden Mullins, Chris Dawson, Andy King, Lenny Henry or a Henry Hoover

And, no thanks, I won't wait until he's kicked a ball for the club. Shizen end of

know any jokes
Karl Henry on 19:59 - Jul 23 with 1488 viewsqueensparker

Interesting reaction from the Wolves fans.

Most glad to see him go, but a few recognising his (limited) attributes:

http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?21328-Let-the-CLEAR-OUT-begin!/page4

I can see the sense in this, he's basically Derry mk2 as the original is too old. Didn't work out too badly last time.
Karl Henry on 20:19 - Jul 23 with 1430 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Karl Henry on 19:02 - Jul 23 by SonofNorfolt

Same here and I am speaking as a Harry Redknapp fan (I think he is a decent manager with a decent record considering the clubs he was at) but in saying all of that I am completely miffed by this signing in all honesty in football ability alone Barton is way ahead but as characters they are like two peas in a pod so I don't get it especially some posters on here saying they rather Henry to Barton it does not make sense to me.
Karl Henry on 20:27 - Jul 23 with 1400 viewsthehat

I thought Paul Furlong was a dreadful signing when we brought him so I'm gonna give Henry a chance - Will be the right sort in the dressing room especially away from home up north on cold Tuesday nights.
Karl Henry on 20:29 - Jul 23 with 1389 viewsballbag

Karl Henry on 20:31 - Jul 23 with 1371 viewsted_hendrix

I'll give any new signing a chance.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Karl Henry on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 1230 viewsconnell10

any one who thinks barton is a prick cant be all bad! welcome karl

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Karl Henry on 22:05 - Jul 23 with 1210 viewsjohann28

Sorry would love to be positive but it's another £1M wasted imo
Karl Henry on 22:10 - Jul 23 with 1191 viewsbaz_qpr

Karl Henry on 22:05 - Jul 23 by johann28

According to Simon Peech of the Independent its initially a free but with a number of clauses that could take it to 500K (ie appearances, promotion etc)
Karl Henry on 22:11 - Jul 23 with 1189 viewsconnell10

Karl Henry on 22:05 - Jul 23 by johann28

read some where else it was five hundred thousand mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Karl Henry on 22:19 - Jul 23 with 1137 viewsWeaverQPR

Karl Henry on 22:11 - Jul 23 by connell10

read some where else it was five hundred thousand mate!

Freebie with add ons

@WeavQPR

Karl Henry on 01:06 - Jul 24 with 951 viewsNorthernr

Usual thoughts....

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=3230
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024