Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 15:02 - Aug 24 with 5817 viewsDieByYourSide

Deserves his own thread imo. He's not exactly a spring chicken and has gone on record as saying he didn't have the legs to play left back anymore, today he did so for the second Saturday in a row. I'm sure the ghost goal at the Reebok two years ago was on his mind somewhat, f*cking delighted he got the assist and a clean sheet, the man is an absolute gem.

Here's to you Clint mate!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Clint Hill on 15:03 - Aug 24 with 4523 viewspomanjou

Diamond geezer.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Clint Hill on 15:04 - Aug 24 with 4517 viewsDaiHo0p

Crossed better than SWP today..
Clint Hill on 15:05 - Aug 24 with 4513 viewsJonDoeman

Well played Clint, you keep on surprising!

It Is What It Is !!

Clint Hill on 15:06 - Aug 24 with 4502 viewskropotkin41

What an amazing attacking left back today!! That was a great goal in a not very pretty match.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Clint Hill on 15:10 - Aug 24 with 4481 viewsShackletonR

Looks like he has lost weight and gained a yard of pace from somewhere, great pro.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Clint Hill on 15:13 - Aug 24 with 4475 viewsCHUBBS

You just can't say enough about Clint Hills affect on our football club.
He may be slow but he more than makes up for it with the rest of his game.
What an attitude to have in the dressing room!
Clint Hill on 15:20 - Aug 24 with 4445 viewsQPR_Nippon

This was a good game to play him at LB as Bolton played in more of a diamond midfield formation and didn't have a lot of width. Gave him a lot more license than usual to get forward and that was one of the best attacking full back displays from a Rangers player since we had Kyle Walker!

OK, maybe that's an overstatement! But well played Clint. Gotta love the guy.

A note of caution though. We will probably see other teams with pacey wide men target him at left back as a weak link. I still think he should be used there sparingly.
Clint Hill on 15:20 - Aug 24 with 4444 viewsShotKneesHoop

So did Adolf.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill on 15:22 - Aug 24 with 4429 viewsPommyhoop

That was a lovely goal .For some strange reason it reminded me of Barnes to Ian Rush.in some obscure game somewhere..
Wierd..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clint Hill on 15:24 - Aug 24 with 4424 viewssmegma

I thought it was a toss up between Clint and Onuoha for Motm then my mate said ' Hill all day as he didn't get a card'. A minute later Sky announced Hill got the vote. Can't argue with that.
Clint Hill on 15:46 - Aug 24 with 4364 viewsted_hendrix

Thought he had a great game but, can he do it nearly 40 times more? I'm not so sure.
The LB position concerns me at Rangers but full credit to Clint Hill today he certainly stepped up to the plate, can he keep It going though?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clint Hill on 15:57 - Aug 24 with 4336 viewscheeseydane

Clint Hill on 15:20 - Aug 24 by QPR_Nippon

This was a good game to play him at LB as Bolton played in more of a diamond midfield formation and didn't have a lot of width. Gave him a lot more license than usual to get forward and that was one of the best attacking full back displays from a Rangers player since we had Kyle Walker!

OK, maybe that's an overstatement! But well played Clint. Gotta love the guy.

A note of caution though. We will probably see other teams with pacey wide men target him at left back as a weak link. I still think he should be used there sparingly.

Totally agree.

If you want an attacking LB, hes not the man, although hes done his damdest today and done it well, but maybe because the lack of width on Boltons part, he was free to do so.

He wont normally have that freedom in attack or defence.

As Nippon said though, gotta love the guy.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Clint Hill on 16:01 - Aug 24 with 4321 viewsWestbourneR

Hill was excellent but I have to say Karl Henry was MOM for me.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Clint Hill on 16:05 - Aug 24 with 4306 viewskarlski

Brilliant today. As soon as he went for that one-two with Austin (great touch through from him, maybe not sharp in front of goal yet but still contributes well) you could see there was no way he wasn't going to get to that ball and fire it across.

BW played very narrow though, him and Simpson probably didn;t have to work as hard as they would do in a game against teams with wide players. Not a long-term solution at LB but fantastic servant to the club and great to have around the place + as backup for CB and LB.

Fully deserved MOTM today.
Clint Hill on 16:31 - Aug 24 with 4237 viewsMatch82

Solid game, and great energy and assist for the goal.

Not sure I'd make him my MOM though, as he did make a pretty big error in the first half by giving the ball away with a terrible pass across the back four which nearly screwed us. Not the only one today, we seemed to be giving the ball away needlessly in dangerous positions a hell of a lot.

Happy overall with his performance and with the win though
Clint Hill on 17:25 - Aug 24 with 4107 viewsPommyhoop

If pace lets you down.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clint Hill on 17:36 - Aug 24 with 4072 viewsQPR1882

Clint Hill on 17:37 - Aug 24 with 4069 viewsWeaverQPR

I hope he ain't our first choice LB for the rest of the season.

@WeavQPR

Clint Hill on 18:12 - Aug 24 with 3989 viewsenfieldargh

Clint Hill on 17:37 - Aug 24 by WeaverQPR

I hope he ain't our first choice LB for the rest of the season.

him over Traore any day

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Clint Hill on 18:24 - Aug 24 with 3948 viewsHunterhoop

You just have to love Clint Hill. Brilliant pro and a brilliant servant to the club.

Ned was my MoTM tho. Outstanding...again.
Clint Hill on 18:37 - Aug 24 with 3901 viewsLeedsR

This. You know what you get with Clint. By his own admission he's no longer a LB, but he always gives 100%.

Ned was immense. He's playing in his preferred position and so far this season, he has bossed it. He was winning headers all day, and staying calm with no little skill, playing it out. He has been brilliant. Really pleased for him and the team.
Clint Hill on 22:25 - Aug 24 with 3733 viewsDebaser

Clint Hill on 15:04 - Aug 24 by DaiHo0p

Crossed better than SWP today..

Douglas Bader would cross better than SWP
Clint Hill on 00:15 - Aug 25 with 3688 viewstinhead

I think Clint's comments were meant in reference o him being in the premier league and that wonker Hughes playing him there.

In this league he could pass as a LB without too much problem.

Definitely prefer him at CB and have to agree he is a great servant to the club

Puny God!

Clint Hill on 00:21 - Aug 25 with 3684 viewsSeth_Gecko

Absolute f*cking chap.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Clint Hill on 00:39 - Aug 25 with 3661 viewsnewgolddream

Clint Hill on 18:12 - Aug 24 by enfieldargh

him over Traore any day

One of us is Clint.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024