Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Zamora was a ........ 22:25 - Aug 27 with 2831 viewsYorkRanger

Complete as you see fit.

A horse, he would be put out to grass
If Zamora was a ........ on 22:28 - Aug 27 with 2811 viewsLblock

....a programme seller he'd be doing a better job for the club?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

If Zamora was a ........ on 22:32 - Aug 27 with 2781 viewsRANGERS4EVER

book it would be a book about how to read

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

If Zamora was a ........ on 22:38 - Aug 27 with 2757 viewsRs_Holy

I think he tries and does care but it is obvious his body is shot... Tonights game completely changed when he went off.
Let's accept the guy will not be anywhere near the starting line up in the next few weeks and will hopefully call it a day at the end of the season.
If Zamora was a ........ on 22:49 - Aug 27 with 2723 viewsVancouverHoop

It's been clear since the spring that he wasn't capable of playing. Why would Redknapp change now? Unless one, or two, more strikers come in he'll carry on selecting him. To me it's reprehensible, especially when there are healthy young players sitting on the bench.
If Zamora was a ........ on 22:51 - Aug 27 with 2713 viewsYorkRanger

If Zamora was a ........ on 22:49 - Aug 27 by VancouverHoop

It's been clear since the spring that he wasn't capable of playing. Why would Redknapp change now? Unless one, or two, more strikers come in he'll carry on selecting him. To me it's reprehensible, especially when there are healthy young players sitting on the bench.

Chaps need a caption for a bit of fun. Analysing why on earth Zamora is being picked is too difficult...
If Zamora was a ........ on 23:04 - Aug 27 with 2661 viewsVancouverHoop

If Zamora was a ........ on 22:51 - Aug 27 by YorkRanger

Chaps need a caption for a bit of fun. Analysing why on earth Zamora is being picked is too difficult...

Yeah, I understand. But watching someone slowly destroy his body isn't really a bundle of laughs. One day he might have grand-kids he'll want to play with. Or even if he doesn't, being able to walk properly when he's sixty would be nice.
If Zamora was a ........ on 23:09 - Aug 27 with 2646 viewsJAPRANGERS

If Zamora was a ........ on 23:04 - Aug 27 by VancouverHoop

Yeah, I understand. But watching someone slowly destroy his body isn't really a bundle of laughs. One day he might have grand-kids he'll want to play with. Or even if he doesn't, being able to walk properly when he's sixty would be nice.

Yeah that's what I always think. He should think of himself. He will be a cripple when he gets older at this rate. He should retire now. Surely he has enough cash in the bank and he said he doesn't like football anyway!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 23:09]
If Zamora was a ........ on 23:24 - Aug 27 with 2598 viewsJigsore

If Zamora was an angler he'd be a lot happier

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

If Zamora was a ........ on 23:25 - Aug 27 with 2595 viewsHayesender

If Zamora was a ........ on 23:04 - Aug 27 by VancouverHoop

And then he gets booed by the numptys for daring to put his health on the line.

Question to the boo boys, did you boo Faurlin who was probably our worstplayer tonight?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If Zamora was a ........ on 23:29 - Aug 27 with 2579 viewsDevon_4_England

If Zamora was a ........ on 23:09 - Aug 27 by JAPRANGERS

Yeah that's what I always think. He should think of himself. He will be a cripple when he gets older at this rate. He should retire now. Surely he has enough cash in the bank and he said he doesn't like football anyway!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 23:09]

The crowd reaction when he got subbed was quite harsh I thought - a mixture of jeers and cheers. He's clearly sh1t I mean shot.

Then I remembered reading he goes fishing with John Terry so deserves everything he gets as far as I'm concerned
If Zamora was a ........ on 23:33 - Aug 27 with 2569 viewsWareRanger

...decent footballer, it would make a welcome career change from what he's doing at the moment.
If Zamora was a ........ on 23:57 - Aug 27 with 2530 viewssmegma

If Zamora was......on performance related pay, he'd owe the club a small fortune.
If Zamora was a ........ on 06:21 - Aug 28 with 2442 viewsDubaiR

If he was a hooker, used to be a classy upmarket type, now excepting 20 quid a ride from Wayne Rooney types who like old knackered birds
If Zamora was a ........ on 07:33 - Aug 28 with 2395 viewsthemodfather

ok, he has a known hip issue but it doesn't stop him collecting his wages every week does it?
he has been dreadful all season, why we signed him i'll never know...
with all his experience he doesn't hold the ball up and endlessly loses it
If Zamora was a ........ on 12:27 - Aug 28 with 2294 viewshoof_hearted

If Zamora was a soldier he would be up for a bravery medal for putting his own injured body on the line and playing through obvious pain for the greater cause.
If Zamora was a ........ on 12:33 - Aug 28 with 2279 viewsMetallica_Hoop

If Zamora was a band he would be Guns 'N' Roses. Still going but a shadow of the band they were.

As the Stone Temple Pilots once proclaimed "I'm half the man I used to be"

I was at this btw.

Have the op Bobby!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

If Zamora was a ........ on 12:37 - Aug 28 with 2267 viewsHollowayRanger

If Zamora was a ........ on 12:27 - Aug 28 by hoof_hearted

If Zamora was a soldier he would be up for a bravery medal for putting his own injured body on the line and playing through obvious pain for the greater cause.

how many soldiers get paid in a year what he gets paid in a week

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

If Zamora was a ........ on 12:45 - Aug 28 with 2247 viewsTacticalR

If Zamora was a ........ on 06:21 - Aug 28 by DubaiR

If he was a hooker, used to be a classy upmarket type, now excepting 20 quid a ride from Wayne Rooney types who like old knackered birds

I for one applaud Rooney on his stand against age discrimination.

Air hostess clique

If Zamora was a ........ on 15:25 - Aug 28 with 2184 viewshoof_hearted

If Zamora was a ........ on 12:37 - Aug 28 by HollowayRanger

how many soldiers get paid in a year what he gets paid in a week

But he'd get paid anyway
If Zamora was a ........ on 16:38 - Aug 28 with 2145 viewsVancouverHoop

If Zamora was a ........ on 15:25 - Aug 28 by hoof_hearted

But he'd get paid anyway

Quite. He could be sitting home with his leg up (as he probably should be) and he'd be getting paid.

The club, however is a different story. Leaving aside the ethics of the situation, I don't understand why HR continues to select a player who is so plainly unfit, when he has healthier, if less experienced, players available.

Also, I'm not sure how insurance works in the UK/Europe, but if this was a North American league, and Zamora picked up another injury while playing, the club could be in big trouble. His ongoing hip injury might be interpreted as a pre-existing condition, and they'd be on the hook for his medical payments for a long time. More importantly their group rates would likely be reviewed upwards.
If Zamora was a ........ on 18:37 - Aug 28 with 2116 viewscowleyhoop

I find it difficult to understand the booing of Zamora myself when we still have players at the club that wouldn't play if they had 10% of the injury problems he's going through.
If Zamora was a ........ on 19:15 - Aug 28 with 2083 viewsShackletonR

If Zamora was a barn door he would be as wide as Barnstabe, and his replica clone would still miss.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024