Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42423 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:54 - Dec 28 with 2193 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Dec 28 by Darran

Well is a great point considering you reckoned two days ago that we wouldn't get one.

Considering we were 1-0 down within ten mins of the game starting I think we did brilliantly to be fair. it would of been to easy for us to drop our heads and let them score another.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:55 - Dec 28 with 2184 viewslovejuicejack

We need dogs out there on the pitch who are proud to wear the shirt and die for the cause.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:58 - Dec 28 with 2167 viewsraynor94

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:50 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Is it possible to switch off the internet on Merseyside?

I have had a pm off him, i'm complacent

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:32 - Dec 28 with 2028 viewsblaine_scfc

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Dec 28 by Darran

Well is a great point considering you reckoned two days ago that we wouldn't get one.

I didn't think we would get one no, the way the game went we should have taken three, but a point is a point never the less. It has made me feel a lot better about the season as a whole aswell as I don't expect Villa to be relegated, and if we finish below them we will need shooting
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:35 - Dec 28 with 2011 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:09 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

That's a good point about pre planned subs.

Why should he preplan it? No manager does that. A manager looks at how the game developes, when he has to make subs.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:37 - Dec 28 with 2006 views3swan

Before I read the thread and get the general thoughts, here's mine

Thought we started on second gear and went through our usual phases( no surprise there).
Gifted Villa their chance which they took well.
After that it was us in total control with them chasing shadows. At times we showed what we are capable of with periods of very good control play.
What was missing was the final ball and also wrong options in the final third.
Can’t fault any player for effort, but we have to be more clinical. There were a few shots that they blocked, only because we took that extra second to decide what to do.
An away point is handy but Villa’s defence went into a panic every time we threatened.
Big shame we didn’t get the 3 points but at least it’s one in the bag
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:38 - Dec 28 with 1994 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:37 - Dec 28 by 3swan

Before I read the thread and get the general thoughts, here's mine

Thought we started on second gear and went through our usual phases( no surprise there).
Gifted Villa their chance which they took well.
After that it was us in total control with them chasing shadows. At times we showed what we are capable of with periods of very good control play.
What was missing was the final ball and also wrong options in the final third.
Can’t fault any player for effort, but we have to be more clinical. There were a few shots that they blocked, only because we took that extra second to decide what to do.
An away point is handy but Villa’s defence went into a panic every time we threatened.
Big shame we didn’t get the 3 points but at least it’s one in the bag

A very fair summing up as usual.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:41 - Dec 28 with 1980 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:38 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Agree!

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:42 - Dec 28 with 1972 views3swan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:38 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Do you want to know what I really think though?
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:44 - Dec 28 with 1954 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:42 - Dec 28 by 3swan

Always.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:48 - Dec 28 with 1932 viewsborinifanclub

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:57 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

donnelly hasnt had the chance

He scored for fun preseason.....we should give him a go

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:50 - Dec 28 with 1918 viewsbuilthjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:42 - Dec 28 by 3swan

If only we had a goalscorer, a good point, we deserved 3, but need that work rate and penetration near goal. Go get your man mikey

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:50 - Dec 28 with 1917 views3swan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:44 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Always.

I thought the shot from JDG was in and then thought our goal was side netting for a second.

Up in the air for the first then down as quick. The opposite for the goal.

Good day out and good support.

Frustrated that we didn't get the 3 that were there for the taking. The frustration though is governed by the defeats against Everton and Chelsea, especially with a hard month waiting for us.

Still think we will stay up but it will be close (in games if not points) it would be nice to have points in the bag than limp along
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 18:51]
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:55 - Dec 28 with 1892 viewsLiam12345

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artyom_Dzyuba

is our answer

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:07 - Dec 28 with 1835 viewsJackFish

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 18:48 - Dec 28 by borinifanclub

He scored for fun preseason.....we should give him a go

Donnelly hasn't been given a chance because he's nowhere near the required level.

First half today we were excellent, thought it was going to go the same with as Southampton game but a good finish from Lamah. Disappointed that we didn't push on and get the winner, especially considering how poor Villa were, but a point is decent enough.

Think Lamah deserves a few starts now ahead of Routs and Poz, we definitely seemed to lose momentum when Lamah and Bony went off. What happened to Dwight? Had a good game and didn't seem injured when he went off. Not sure why Shelvey stayed on either, he looked knackered.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Dec 28 with 1821 viewsLiam12345

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:07 - Dec 28 by JackFish

Donnelly hasn't been given a chance because he's nowhere near the required level.

First half today we were excellent, thought it was going to go the same with as Southampton game but a good finish from Lamah. Disappointed that we didn't push on and get the winner, especially considering how poor Villa were, but a point is decent enough.

Think Lamah deserves a few starts now ahead of Routs and Poz, we definitely seemed to lose momentum when Lamah and Bony went off. What happened to Dwight? Had a good game and didn't seem injured when he went off. Not sure why Shelvey stayed on either, he looked knackered.

lamah and bony certainly made a difference

bony,lamah, shelvey, pablo, canas, ash and chico, jdg, tiendali and rangel were all average and tremmel was a gain poor!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:29 - Dec 28 with 1754 viewsBloodyhills

Performed a lot better today. Could still do with sharpening up a bit. It could be an interesting end to the season methinks. Good draw for Sunderland though and that's good for us too.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:30 - Dec 28 with 1742 viewsOldjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

lamah and bony certainly made a difference

bony,lamah, shelvey, pablo, canas, ash and chico, jdg, tiendali and rangel were all average and tremmel was a gain poor!

what game did you watch? we were excellent apart from lack of goals

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:02 - Dec 28 with 1651 viewstherealme

ML should have taken Canas off for Vazquez, we were never in danger of losing that match

oh and kept roland on
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 20:02]

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:33 - Dec 28 with 1575 viewsLiam12345

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 19:30 - Dec 28 by Oldjack

what game did you watch? we were excellent apart from lack of goals

i mistyped all of that sorry lol i meant

bony,lamah, shelvey, pablo, canas, ash and chico were all good

jdg, tiendali and rangel were all average

and tremmel was again poor

where as the last few matches have been mostly all poor apart from shelvey much better today just need to finish off
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 20:35]

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:35 - Dec 28 with 1566 views3swan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:33 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

i mistyped all of that sorry lol i meant

bony,lamah, shelvey, pablo, canas, ash and chico were all good

jdg, tiendali and rangel were all average

and tremmel was again poor

where as the last few matches have been mostly all poor apart from shelvey much better today just need to finish off
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 20:35]

How can Tremmel have been poor when he had very little to do?
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:37 - Dec 28 with 1558 viewsLiam12345

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:35 - Dec 28 by 3swan

How can Tremmel have been poor when he had very little to do?

just think he could have done btter for the goal think vorm would have got it

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:39 - Dec 28 with 1553 views3swan

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:37 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

Poor defending in my eyes not the keepers fault.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:44 - Dec 28 with 1534 viewsPhil_S

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:37 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

Oh please
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:49 - Dec 28 with 1517 viewsOldjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 20:44 - Dec 28 by Phil_S

Oh please

There's just no pleasing some

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024