Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42424 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:21 - Dec 28 with 1702 viewsDull1Thomas

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:15 - Dec 28 by union_jack

I really don't know dull 1!!!!

I don't suppose you would

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:23 - Dec 28 with 1698 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:20 - Dec 28 by dameedna

I don't see an insistence on playing narrow. The full backs are there to provide width when needed. The rest of the time, playing narrow away from home, allows us to stop a side on the break. For Villa, they d have speed on the counter and this is a good way of nullifying this threat. Problem is we are not getting enough clear chances through the middle. But I can live with that. We got 70% possession and limited Villa to a few chances.

I think I asked Dav to look at the number of deep crosses from inside versus wide areas. We don't do it enough IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:26 - Dec 28 with 1665 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:20 - Dec 28 by raynor94

Would you have taken a point before the game? of course it was frustrating but it was a point away from home home at the end of the day, Fulham would have taken one

Every point in this league is a good point Rayns.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:27 - Dec 28 with 1661 viewsAndy1300

Great performance, shame we couldn't find a winner, looking better though

Number 1 team in Wales

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:29 - Dec 28 with 1637 viewsJokeren1943

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:26 - Dec 28 by Darran

Every point in this league is a good point Rayns.

Also when you outplay the other team totally and you have 75 % of possession, and all the chances.

Swansea lost 2 points today and Villa gained 1.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:29 - Dec 28 with 1632 viewsslate_dk

It was poor defence on their goal, but from that point on the attitude and workrate was good. Granted we should have won, but we were not dangerous enough.

Today we took the corners ok, but Again the crossing is lacking.

Now I hope that Sunderland will steal 3 points from carduff on a Ki goal... if that happens it has been an excellent round.

Also noted that Hull made 6 goals; none for DG
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:31 - Dec 28 with 1618 viewsBloodyhills

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

newcastle?

Yes, we were great against Newcastle.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 1605 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:29 - Dec 28 by Jokeren1943

Also when you outplay the other team totally and you have 75 % of possession, and all the chances.

We're better off tonight than what were this morning. FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 1600 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think you'll find that we got one each.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 1600 viewsDull1Thomas

According to the commentator I had, Villa were looking very dangerous and had a good chances to win the game.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:35 - Dec 28 with 1584 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 by Dull1Thomas

An away point versus a team in our area of the league -
Only a disaster to those who want it to be.
Yes, maybe we should have won the game but the comments on this page are an utter disgrace.

Agree performance was a lot better some of the players need to do be a bit sharper,
but we are still mid table that was more promising.
Comments well those whe made some of them need to take a good look at themselves and think of what they expect in supporting SCFC . Are they the ones who have started to boo down the liberty. Really do not need it. Disgrace.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread (n/t) on 17:36 - Dec 28 with 1573 viewsItchySphincter

[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 17:37]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:37 - Dec 28 with 1564 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:33 - Dec 28 by Dull1Thomas

According to the commentator I had, Villa were looking very dangerous and had a good chances to win the game.

Swans were by far the better side imo. Villa could've nicked it but all PL teams have enough quality to pull something out of the bag, doesn't mean the deserved it.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:43 - Dec 28 with 1519 viewslovejuicejack

Good point away from home but it was pleasing to see a much better effort today on the pitch. still short on quality on the pitch and some strange subs but heyho no complaints from me. hopefully we can get someone in in Jan to lift the whole team and score a few.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:44 - Dec 28 with 1515 viewsLiam12345

i bet we will play shit against city and win

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:46 - Dec 28 with 1496 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:43 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Good point away from home but it was pleasing to see a much better effort today on the pitch. still short on quality on the pitch and some strange subs but heyho no complaints from me. hopefully we can get someone in in Jan to lift the whole team and score a few.

Well said Friend.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Dec 28 with 1486 viewsraynor94

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:44 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

i bet we will play shit against city and win

Well that wouldn't be an awful result

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:48 - Dec 28 with 1481 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:46 - Dec 28 by Darran

Well said Friend.

Thanks old buddy .. oh did I forget to mention, a very merry christmas to you and all the very best for the new year ahead may all your gooses lay a golden one for ya.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:49 - Dec 28 with 1472 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:48 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Thanks old buddy .. oh did I forget to mention, a very merry christmas to you and all the very best for the new year ahead may all your gooses lay a golden one for ya.

Right back atcha.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:49 - Dec 28 with 1466 viewsLiam12345

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Dec 28 by raynor94

Well that wouldn't be an awful result

nope well lets hope i suppose

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:50 - Dec 28 with 1458 viewsblaine_scfc

Good performance against a very poor side. Dominated the game, but still didn't create much in terms of chances. Away from home, a point is always a good point.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:50 - Dec 28 with 1455 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it possible to switch off the internet on Merseyside?

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:51 - Dec 28 with 1448 viewsraynor94

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:49 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

nope well lets hope i suppose

Whoosh

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Dec 28 with 1434 viewsDarran

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:50 - Dec 28 by blaine_scfc

Good performance against a very poor side. Dominated the game, but still didn't create much in terms of chances. Away from home, a point is always a good point.

Well is a great point considering you reckoned two days ago that we wouldn't get one.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Dec 28 with 1427 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Dec 28 by Darran

Well is a great point considering you reckoned two days ago that we wouldn't get one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024