Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42427 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:04 - Dec 28 with 1544 viewsperchrockjack

I d hate to say what I really think on here as it would implode and puppies would be dumped into the Tawe.
That said, to me its the way the team plays that is key and that is down to Laudrup.
I pray we stay up this season
Its shocking we really have no final third ideas..
That s down t manager too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:04 - Dec 28 with 1556 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Dec 28 by Odgaard

Vasquez the new schecter! Frustrating that we dont win this...They have notrhing besides a blunder .... jesus..

How can You say this? Vasquez was on the pitch for a short time. He is not the one to blame today!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 28 with 1551 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Dec 28 by Catullus

Was much better today, we deserved a win!! Good to see Lamah score and Jdg actually tackle!! Now let's keep this going. We showed some desire and it was a good effort. Now let's keep it going!!

I agree with this:-)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 28 with 1550 viewsunion_jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 by Dull1Thomas

An away point versus a team in our area of the league -
Only a disaster to those who want it to be.
Yes, maybe we should have won the game but the comments on this page are an utter disgrace.

Do you really believe that?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:06 - Dec 28 with 1541 viewsMan_Jolby

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Must be awfully tiring up there on you high horse.

Poll: Should use of E-cigs be permitted inside the Liberty on match days?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:06 - Dec 28 with 1537 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:00 - Dec 28 by paulv2k4

Should have won the game.

On a plus point. Pablo was, in my mind, exceptional today and Lamah stuck the goal away well. Start with these again vs. Man City please Michael.

On a negative point. I can see Bony's impressive movement in the box for front post headers and moving off the defender for a cut back, it is pity our midfielders don't see it. We always seem to play back to goal and hes not the best at it.

This!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:07 - Dec 28 with 1536 viewsPozuelosSideys

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:02 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

Vasquez did break up a sweat, but here's a question, why do we lose all momentum when he comes on for Bony?

We lost momentum when Laudrup fed his obsession to sub a winger who was performing well and stick Pozuelo on. Completely altered the balance of the team/ It hardly ever works. Its as though hes got his subs planned out before the game regardless of the situation.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:07 - Dec 28 with 1536 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:04 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Michu raises lots of sweats and he's struggling to score goals too.

Here's an idea, perhaps it's not the strikers fault?

A. MEN. TO. THIS!

Perch's a little extreme but he's got a point IMO. Why the f*ck do we insist upon playing through the eye of a needle 99 times out of 100? The clue was our goal came from a wide area!

I'd like to see the players take a bit more responsibility and move it wide themselves though!
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 17:09]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:07 - Dec 28 with 1531 viewsItchySphincter

Hallelujah.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:09 - Dec 28 with 1502 viewsharemscarem

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:07 - Dec 28 by PozuelosSideys

We lost momentum when Laudrup fed his obsession to sub a winger who was performing well and stick Pozuelo on. Completely altered the balance of the team/ It hardly ever works. Its as though hes got his subs planned out before the game regardless of the situation.

I also think that Lamah should have been kept on the field. Anyway Pozuelo did good IMO. Pozuelo turned quickly with the ball several times (when receiving a pass) which made posibility for an attack.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:09 - Dec 28 with 1499 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:07 - Dec 28 by PozuelosSideys

That's a good point about pre planned subs.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:10 - Dec 28 with 1485 viewscontroversial_jack

Because he's injured and awaiting an op
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 28 with 1464 viewsSwanfan1

Lamah was okay, certainly better than Routledge
the biggest problem with subbing Pozuelo for Lamah is the balance of the team all of sudden becomes a problem

I still think this will be solved in January when we get a winger in so we dont have to play Pozuelo out wide.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 28 with 1454 viewsperchrockjack

Extreme my ass.
I ll have you

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 28 with 1464 viewsairedale

Bye bye, off to SS1 now. Yum yum!
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 1455 viewscontroversial_jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

He seems unlucky in that the ball doesn't come right to his feet. Otherwise we ve spunked a lot of money away .

Seems we have!
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 1453 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Extreme my ass.
I ll have you

You know there's nothing but for me to you Sir Perch

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:13 - Dec 28 with 1450 viewsDull1Thomas

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 28 by union_jack

Why else would I have typed it?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 1437 viewspaulv2k4

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:01 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

Pablo in the first half when he struck it into Guzans hands for example?

haha good point forgot that one.

Still think he had a good game though.

I am glad everyone feels the same way, the midfield is just not creative enough, too slow too.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:15 - Dec 28 with 1424 viewsunion_jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:13 - Dec 28 by Dull1Thomas

Why else would I have typed it?

I really don't know dull 1!!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 28 with 1394 viewsDull1Thomas

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:11 - Dec 28 by Swanfan1

Lamah was okay, certainly better than Routledge
the biggest problem with subbing Pozuelo for Lamah is the balance of the team all of sudden becomes a problem

I still think this will be solved in January when we get a winger in so we dont have to play Pozuelo out wide.

If a winger comes in what will happen to Pozuello? Can't see hime getting a central midfield position or playing behind a striker. Maybe Lamah is our new wing - I thought he played really well today.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:17 - Dec 28 with 1391 views2face

We clearly have problems with the last pass. The ideas are good. But the last pass needs to be pinpoint precise and perfectly wheighted when playing through the middle. I hope the players will take time in training to improve this.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:20 - Dec 28 with 1356 viewsperchrockjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:12 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

You know there's nothing but for me to you Sir Perch

Well you could give me a manhug internet style when I get my bottom ripped on here.
Its not easy poining out the absolutely feck obvious .

I feel like John the Baptist on here at times but I head into the new year still friends (JUST) with PROSSER and they said it ll never last

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:20 - Dec 28 with 1359 viewsraynor94

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:05 - Dec 28 by union_jack

Would you have taken a point before the game? of course it was frustrating but it was a point away from home home at the end of the day, Fulham would have taken one

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:20 - Dec 28 with 1359 viewsdameedna

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:52 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

It's this insistence on playing narrow. Perhaps the manager needs to wake up and realise none of our players can do the things he used to do. Or at least vary it up

I don't see an insistence on playing narrow. The full backs are there to provide width when needed. The rest of the time, playing narrow away from home, allows us to stop a side on the break. For Villa, they d have speed on the counter and this is a good way of nullifying this threat. Problem is we are not getting enough clear chances through the middle. But I can live with that. We got 70% possession and limited Villa to a few chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024