Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 42425 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Dec 28 with 1744 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:51 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Really why is vazquez on the pitch at all

Has he got the same agent as Schecter?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 with 1738 viewsDull1Thomas

An away point versus a team in our area of the league -
Only a disaster to those who want it to be.
Yes, maybe we should have won the game but the comments on this page are an utter disgrace.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 with 1724 viewsJokeren1943

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:52 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Showed heart and commitment today.

Pleased with the performance.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 16:55]
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 with 1703 viewsperchrockjack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:51 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Really why is vazquez on the pitch at all

Laudrup signed him a s a replacement" striker".

With problem man Michu crocked and Bony really not getting the breaks we re playing without any strikers worthy of the name.

Desire was better today which was something but we need better coaching ;that's for sure.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 with 1712 viewsairedale

Jeff Stelling just said its a Ki game down at the CCS
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 with 1666 viewsMan_Jolby

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

awful result again

Slight over reaction there chap. An away point is a good point and on the plus side we were the better team. On the right trajectory, just need to rediscover a little of that confidence in the last third.

Poll: Should use of E-cigs be permitted inside the Liberty on match days?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 with 1649 viewscontroversial_jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:38 - Dec 28 by aspas45

Nothing wrong with Bony just doesn’t get the service clearly a goalscorer.

He's had plenty of service today.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 with 1642 viewsraynor94

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:50 - Dec 28 by Liam12345

awful result again

Stop being so stupid, awful result

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:57 - Dec 28 with 1639 viewsLiam12345

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:53 - Dec 28 by rossshaw

Vazquez surely can't be better than Donnelly. The only thing Vazquez has is a nice touch and a little bit of skill. He looks neat and tidy but constantly makes the wrong decisions and ducks out of physical situations

donnelly hasnt had the chance

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:57 - Dec 28 with 1627 viewsSgorioFruit

why oh why isnt Britton playing??

we got a point today so im actually chuffed. Yes a point in the premier league has made me realise thats enough for me to get drunk and celebrate tonight.

This europa is taking it's toll big time.
We will be safe this season, only becuase there is teams below us like Fulham getting tanked 6-0 by Hull.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1593 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 by controversial_jack

He's had plenty of service today.

Where was that then? A couple of scraps and WTF was Poz doing running into him

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1593 viewsDull1Thomas

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:54 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Laudrup signed him a s a replacement" striker".

With problem man Michu crocked and Bony really not getting the breaks we re playing without any strikers worthy of the name.

Desire was better today which was something but we need better coaching ;that's for sure.

Maybe play without a striker
midfield of
Lamah, Jonjo, Poz, Plabo, JdG.
Canas
Rangel Chico Ash Ben

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1590 viewsPozuelosSideys

To dominate like that against a pisspoor Villa side and not get 3 points feels like a loss.

Urghh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1583 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:57 - Dec 28 by SgorioFruit

why oh why isnt Britton playing??

we got a point today so im actually chuffed. Yes a point in the premier league has made me realise thats enough for me to get drunk and celebrate tonight.

This europa is taking it's toll big time.
We will be safe this season, only becuase there is teams below us like Fulham getting tanked 6-0 by Hull.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1569 viewsperchrockjack

He seems unlucky in that the ball doesn't come right to his feet. Otherwise we ve spunked a lot of money away .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1567 viewsMan_Jolby

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:56 - Dec 28 by raynor94

Stop being so stupid, awful result

Not you aswell. It wasn't so that bad mun.

Poll: Should use of E-cigs be permitted inside the Liberty on match days?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:59 - Dec 28 with 1558 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 by Dull1Thomas

Maybe play without a striker
midfield of
Lamah, Jonjo, Poz, Plabo, JdG.
Canas
Rangel Chico Ash Ben

It worked against Newcastle

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:59 - Dec 28 with 1526 viewscontroversial_jack

Did Bony raise a sweat today?
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 1513 viewspaulv2k4

Should have won the game.

On a plus point. Pablo was, in my mind, exceptional today and Lamah stuck the goal away well. Start with these again vs. Man City please Michael.

On a negative point. I can see Bony's impressive movement in the box for front post headers and moving off the defender for a cut back, it is pity our midfielders don't see it. We always seem to play back to goal and hes not the best at it.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 1507 viewsunion_jack

Get in the friggin box fcol. This is cr@p.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:00 - Dec 28 with 1501 viewsraynor94

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

You really can't make it up on here, do you think they actually follow the club?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:01 - Dec 28 with 1496 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:00 - Dec 28 by paulv2k4

Should have won the game.

On a plus point. Pablo was, in my mind, exceptional today and Lamah stuck the goal away well. Start with these again vs. Man City please Michael.

On a negative point. I can see Bony's impressive movement in the box for front post headers and moving off the defender for a cut back, it is pity our midfielders don't see it. We always seem to play back to goal and hes not the best at it.

Pablo in the first half when he struck it into Guzans hands for example?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:01 - Dec 28 with 1484 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:58 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

He seems unlucky in that the ball doesn't come right to his feet. Otherwise we ve spunked a lot of money away .

That's funny.

I happen to agree with Wayne though, looks like a good player to me but needs a bit more service to thrive. I got the obligatory abuse pre season when I said he was a goal getter and the he wouldn't be making chances for himself and I stand by that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:02 - Dec 28 with 1472 viewswaynekerr55

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 16:59 - Dec 28 by controversial_jack

Did Bony raise a sweat today?

Vasquez did break up a sweat, but here's a question, why do we lose all momentum when he comes on for Bony?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 17:04 - Dec 28 with 1419 viewsDr_Winston

Michu raises lots of sweats and he's struggling to score goals too.

Here's an idea, perhaps it's not the strikers fault?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024