Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid 19:21 - Feb 19 with 13314 viewsElHoop

This isn't going to be a pleasant night for Milan.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:29 - Feb 19 with 4217 viewsQPRDave

I'm sure Adel can carry them to victory
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:36 - Feb 19 with 4172 viewsPommyhoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:29 - Feb 19 by QPRDave

I'm sure Adel can carry them to victory

If the Milan fans are anything like some on here he will have to carry them to victory singlehanded,AND track back or be deemed a failure.. Nothing less will do.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:39 - Feb 19 with 4173 viewsted_hendrix

I hope he does well.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:45 - Feb 19 with 4147 viewsflynnbo

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 19:39 - Feb 19 by ted_hendrix

I hope he does well.

Agree with you, Ted, good luck to him.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:30 - Feb 19 with 4027 viewsdaveB

I didn't expect him to start many games but he must be doing something right to be in the side tonight, can't see them winning that one though
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:32 - Feb 19 with 4023 viewsClive_Anderson

He's doing well according to the BBC

"Adel Taarabt is enjoying his Champions League debut for Milan! The on-loan QPR man swings in a cross from the right which is met by Andrea Poli, but his header is tipped onto the woodwork by Thibaut Courtois in the Madrid goal! Fine few minutes from Milan."
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:37 - Feb 19 with 3997 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:38 - Feb 19 with 3998 viewsClive_Anderson

By the way are we obliged to sell him for 7m Euros if Milan want him?

After Spurs take their cut then we'll get about what we paid for Hoillet.

Triffic.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:41 - Feb 19 with 3977 views08olesen

Playing very well. Im sure Harry could use him IF we go up.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:45 - Feb 19 with 3951 viewsShotKneesHoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:38 - Feb 19 by Clive_Anderson

Triffic.

How about the all the wages Tony has coughed for Porthcawl results ( 1 goal in how many games) from you know who? Will get onto the Tykes TV stream now to see if Adel can rub 'Arry's nose in it with a goal.

What does it say about 'Arry's judgment? Adel is not a Championship player but fine for the Champions League. And us in fifth place after tonight the way Forest are playing.

Triffic hoorays all round.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:47 - Feb 19 with 3953 viewsdolcelatte

Triffic.

GET OVER IT....

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:04 - Feb 19 with 3901 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 20:45 - Feb 19 by ShotKneesHoop

How about the all the wages Tony has coughed for Porthcawl results ( 1 goal in how many games) from you know who? Will get onto the Tykes TV stream now to see if Adel can rub 'Arry's nose in it with a goal.

What does it say about 'Arry's judgment? Adel is not a Championship player but fine for the Champions League. And us in fifth place after tonight the way Forest are playing.

Triffic hoorays all round.

Yeah but could he do it away at Scunthorpe?

Yes.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:04 - Feb 19 with 3900 views08olesen

Triffic.

Is that just an exaggeration or has there actually been a fee agreed

Poll: Who will the other play off

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:28 - Feb 19 with 3831 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Proving that when he plays for a team he wants to be at he is a brilliant player. With our club or not, i bloody love watching him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:30 - Feb 19 with 3820 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:04 - Feb 19 by 08olesen

Is that just an exaggeration or has there actually been a fee agreed

Dunno that's what I was hoping to find out. Anyone know?
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:42 - Feb 19 with 3766 viewsEalingRanger

Genius

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:55 - Feb 19 with 3694 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:42 - Feb 19 by EalingRanger

Genius

Why would you want those skills at the club? They wouldn't work at a higher level anyway.

Having players that turn up to training on time is far more important. SWP is there everyday on time without fail.
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 3690 viewsFredManRave

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:42 - Feb 19 by EalingRanger

Genius

Yeah, saw that, in the 70th minute of the game.

He certainly doesn't look out of his depth playing for Milan. Let's hope they can turn the tie around so we can continue to see more of the same, plus it would piss Simeone off who's had it coming to him ever since his shameful dying swan routine...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 22:03 - Feb 19 with 3654 viewsShotKneesHoop

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:55 - Feb 19 by Clive_Anderson

Why would you want those skills at the club? They wouldn't work at a higher level anyway.

Having players that turn up to training on time is far more important. SWP is there everyday on time without fail.

To collect his £400 a week unemployment pay.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 22:31 - Feb 19 with 3527 viewsHollowayRanger

did they win?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 22:40 - Feb 19 with 3492 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 22:31 - Feb 19 by HollowayRanger

did they win?

No they lost their Champions League game.

How did we get on against Reading?
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 22:48 - Feb 19 with 3468 viewsFredManRave

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 21:55 - Feb 19 by Clive_Anderson

The only reason SWP turns up for training everyday is to give him a break from ShotKneesHoop hurling abuse at him from the other side of his mansions gates.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 22:49]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:10 - Feb 19 with 3407 viewsessextaxiboy

Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 22:40 - Feb 19 by Clive_Anderson

No they lost their Champions League game.

How did we get on against Reading?

A real fan would know how we got on .
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:11 - Feb 19 with 3408 viewsBrightonhoop

Fk me some of you would happily bulldoze your own houses. Adel's a QPR assett. End of. Re SWP, past it these days but christ some have short memories. 34 years passed whilst we did not win away at the Scum. Up steps Adel, lays it for SWP, and that night was like 1000 nights with Kate Moss.
Some of you need to get a grip. We're sinking fast and lucky to be 4th tonight. Adel just put in a good shift in the Champions League. But dont let facts get in the way....
Adel starting for Milan v Atletico Madrid on 23:14 - Feb 19 with 3398 viewsqprmick

He put in a good shift and he can hardly be match fit after about 3years of not being picked most of the time.
I thought it was a great night with one of ours playing alongside Kaka and other great players. If he gets picked regularly he will be a sensation in Italy.

Qprmick

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024