Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Mackie 21:16 - Apr 9 with 13594 viewsMarshy

Looking forward to seeing him on Saturday. Just wish it would still be in a hooped shirt!

Why we had to sell a player like Mackie, and replace him with some of the dross we've signed and taken on loan is beyond me.
Jamie Mackie on 08:58 - Apr 14 with 1108 viewsQPR_John

Jamie Mackie on 23:39 - Apr 13 by MrNITK

I wouldn't of Dave. The point I was really trying to make was you can't judge him on one poor game. Austin was poor. Don't sit on that fence. You've replied to my post that would suggest to me your not a fan of his?

Austin is not match fit.
Jamie Mackie on 09:03 - Apr 14 with 1096 viewsDesertBoot

It's all about Austin hitting peak fitness for the play-offs. Astonishingly "fans" were Tweeting him after the game saying he was rubbish etc. Unreal.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Jamie Mackie on 09:42 - Apr 14 with 1050 viewsTeddRanger

Jamie Mackie on 11:50 - Apr 13 by stevenagehoop

Trouble is Mackie's strength is also his weakness. He was not good enough to earn a first team place as a winger, striker,midfielder or full back but he could cover those positions. What he did have was enthusiasm and an engine which is why he will always divide opinion. In reality if the right players had been brought in and people like Phillips had stayed fit it would have been the right time for him to have moved on for his own sake in getting regular games. Forest have also had there fair share of injuries this season and it would have been interesting to see if he would have played so many games for them and more importantly where.

This is absolutely spot on.

Saying Mackie should've stayed because players brought in after him have been krap is not the strongest argument!
Jamie Mackie on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 1040 viewstoboboly

I didn't think he had his best game ever however who in a Forest shirt did? He certainly caused a few issues early doors with his persistantcy (sp?). Despite not having a great game he would have been a boon this year rather than a waste.

I was, and am, extremely concerned about our defending at corners. This isn't even a new thing either, we have been poor at them all year. Do we bother training at all?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Jamie Mackie on 09:55 - Apr 14 with 1017 viewsdaveB

Jamie Mackie on 23:39 - Apr 13 by MrNITK

I wouldn't of Dave. The point I was really trying to make was you can't judge him on one poor game. Austin was poor. Don't sit on that fence. You've replied to my post that would suggest to me your not a fan of his?

I love Mackie and not judging him at all but plenty seemed to be hoping he's score and use it as a stick to beat thew club with, personally I hoped he'd do ok as long as we won.

I just found some comments from people on social media wanting him to score and QPR to lose as ridiculous really. I'm not suggesting anyone on here said that though.

I hope hew does well and has a good career, one of my favorite ever players at QPR but he's gone now, much like Adel who I also have serious man love for but if he ever plays against us I'll clap the man like I did Mackie and hope we stuff his new team.
Jamie Mackie on 09:58 - Apr 14 with 1008 viewsTacticalR

Might be a while before we play Milan.

Air hostess clique

Jamie Mackie on 10:15 - Apr 14 with 989 viewstoboboly

Jamie Mackie on 09:58 - Apr 14 by TacticalR

Might be a while before we play Milan.

Not when they move our new stadium to Cosenza.

Jamie Mackie on 10:45 - Apr 14 with 945 viewsPunteR

Jamie Mackie on 10:15 - Apr 14 by toboboly

Not when they move our new stadium to Cosenza.

It better be west Cosenza if we do!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Mackie on 10:52 - Apr 14 with 934 viewstoboboly

Jamie Mackie on 10:45 - Apr 14 by PunteR

It better be west Cosenza if we do!

Here we go! Now it starts!

Jamie Mackie on 10:55 - Apr 14 with 928 viewskingsburyR

Jamie Mackie on 09:55 - Apr 14 by daveB

I love Mackie and not judging him at all but plenty seemed to be hoping he's score and use it as a stick to beat thew club with, personally I hoped he'd do ok as long as we won.

I just found some comments from people on social media wanting him to score and QPR to lose as ridiculous really. I'm not suggesting anyone on here said that though.

I hope hew does well and has a good career, one of my favorite ever players at QPR but he's gone now, much like Adel who I also have serious man love for but if he ever plays against us I'll clap the man like I did Mackie and hope we stuff his new team.

Mackie one of your favourite players EVER??

Have you only been going for the last 5 years?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Jamie Mackie on 11:08 - Apr 14 with 913 viewsessextaxiboy

Jamie Mackie on 09:45 - Apr 14 by toboboly

I didn't think he had his best game ever however who in a Forest shirt did? He certainly caused a few issues early doors with his persistantcy (sp?). Despite not having a great game he would have been a boon this year rather than a waste.

I was, and am, extremely concerned about our defending at corners. This isn't even a new thing either, we have been poor at them all year. Do we bother training at all?

He caused a few issues ? I must have missed those . I took particular notice of his performance after this thread had run so far . His first positive input into the game , pass tackle , shot etc was 30 min 37 secs by the School end clock .

It was the worst Forest team for passing that I have ever seen , Brian Clough must be turning in his grave and Dunne must have a headache clearing those pumped balls from front to back
Jamie Mackie on 11:36 - Apr 14 with 886 viewstoboboly

Jamie Mackie on 11:08 - Apr 14 by essextaxiboy

He caused a few issues ? I must have missed those . I took particular notice of his performance after this thread had run so far . His first positive input into the game , pass tackle , shot etc was 30 min 37 secs by the School end clock .

It was the worst Forest team for passing that I have ever seen , Brian Clough must be turning in his grave and Dunne must have a headache clearing those pumped balls from front to back

Shame none of ours can clear corners...

Jamie Mackie on 11:44 - Apr 14 with 868 viewsdaveB

Jamie Mackie on 10:55 - Apr 14 by kingsburyR

Mackie one of your favourite players EVER??

Have you only been going for the last 5 years?

in terms of attitude he is but I have a lot of favourites
Jamie Mackie on 12:08 - Apr 14 with 837 viewsessextaxiboy

Earlier in the thread Jamie says " I Adore Mackie"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024