Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 63332 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:08 - Aug 11 with 1506 viewsperchrockjack

I'm relieved Christ is giving us 15 games. Monk and the lads will be so,pleased.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:15 - Aug 11 with 1488 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:01 - Aug 11 by Darran

I can also predict what the vile c^nt is going to say next.

You're on another planet Teabag. Dirty bloke from top to toe.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:18 - Aug 11 with 1474 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:08 - Aug 11 by perchrockjack

I'm relieved Christ is giving us 15 games. Monk and the lads will be so,pleased.

What exactly are you and Teabag offering here on this thread? There's no chitter about dressing in women's clothes and Teabag offers jack shit of any interest permanently.

What is the point in you two..... leave now there's a good creature.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:21 - Aug 11 with 1469 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:15 - Aug 11 by _

You're on another planet Teabag. Dirty bloke from top to toe.

You don't like it because you know I know.
Whatever we do in the future you will always hold that grudge.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:23 - Aug 11 with 1461 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:21 - Aug 11 by Darran

You don't like it because you know I know.
Whatever we do in the future you will always hold that grudge.

I have no idea wtf you are on about.

Haha!! Directors laughing at me?? hahahaha City Ground, Notts Forest?! Incident? Days after?? Was I dressed in Leigh Dineens wifes skirt?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:24 - Aug 11 with 1455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:27 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

A genuine question for T2C etc.

If, as we all hope, after 10-15 games it is going well and we are sitting relatively pretty in the table etc and playing well, what will you say then? Will you admit that the Board got it right or will you still insist that they got it wrong?

I'd like to say that for me we produced some excellent performances under Garry last season.
Napoli home and away were great showings and the league wins against Villa , Newcastle and Sunderland as well as narrow defeats at Anfield and a good showing at Goodison too.

The reason I'm worried is the amount of players we've lost (planned or otherwise) and the positions we've known for a long time we've needed to strengthen (RB and CDM for absolute sure).

Too many on here think that asking questions means you're anti Monk/Huw/whoever and it's nowhere near as simplistic as that. If we finish anywhere between 14th and 10th he would have done very well indeed. Higher than that and I'll personally campaign for a knighthood for him!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:26 - Aug 11 with 1452 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:23 - Aug 11 by _

I have no idea wtf you are on about.

Haha!! Directors laughing at me?? hahahaha City Ground, Notts Forest?! Incident? Days after?? Was I dressed in Leigh Dineens wifes skirt?

You laugh it off little boy but we both know the truth.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:27 - Aug 11 with 1449 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:03 - Aug 11 by _

Against Reading 2013:

Swans: Michel Vorm, Angel Rangel, Ashley Williams (capt), Jordi Amat, Ben Davies (Neil Taylor, 72), Leon Britton (Jose Canas, 62), Jonjo Shelvey (Jonathan de Guzman, 62), Michu (Alejandro Pozuelo, 65), Pablo Hernandez (Nathan Dyer, 62), Wayne Routledge, Wilfried Bony.

Subs : Gerhard Tremmel, Jazz Richards, Garry Monk, Ki Sung-Yueng, Roland Lamah, Neil Taylor, Jose Canas, Jonathan de Guzman, Alejandro Pozuelo, Nathan Dyer

Against Villareal 2014:

SWANS:Lukasz Fabianski, Angel Rangel, Kyle Bartley (Jordi Amat, 60), Ashley Williams (capt), Neil Taylor, Ki Sung-Yueng, Jonjo Shelvey, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Jefferson Montero, Bafetimbi Gomis, Wilfried Bony (Alex Bray, 83).

SUBS: Gerhard Tremmel, Jazz Richards, Dwight Tiendalli, Stephen Kingsley, Josh Sheehan, Adam King, Jordi Amat, Alex Bray

I know we've got a few injuries and more than in 2013 but look at the difference in the subs bench...

Wouldn't a better comparison be between Reading 2013 3 - 0 and Reading 2014 3 -1?
Against Reading 2013:

Swans: Michel Vorm, Angel Rangel, Ashley Williams (capt), Jordi Amat, Ben Davies (Neil Taylor, 72), Leon Britton (Jose Canas, 62), Jonjo Shelvey (Jonathan de Guzman, 62), Michu (Alejandro Pozuelo, 65), Pablo Hernandez (Nathan Dyer, 62), Wayne Routledge, Wilfried Bony.

Subs : Gerhard Tremmel, Jazz Richards, Garry Monk, Ki Sung-Yueng, Roland Lamah, Neil Taylor, Jose Canas, Jonathan de Guzman, Alejandro Pozuelo, Nathan Dyer

Against Reading 2014

Lukasz Fabianski, Dwight Tiendalli (Angel Rangel, 79), Ashley Williams (capt), Kyle Bartley, Neil Taylor, Ki Sung-Yueng, Jonjo Shelvey, Bafetimbi Gomis, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Wayne Routledge (Jefferson Montero, 66), Wilfried Bony (Nathan Dyer, 66).
SUBS NOT USED: Gerhard Tremmel, Stephen Kingsley, Adam King, Josh Sheehan.

Do you see much difference between the team that beat Reading this year and the team that lost to Vallarreal this year?
Considering the difference in scores between 2103 and 2014 what makes you think the 2103 team would have done any better against VR playing 4-4-2?
Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:27 - Aug 11 with 1448 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:24 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd like to say that for me we produced some excellent performances under Garry last season.
Napoli home and away were great showings and the league wins against Villa , Newcastle and Sunderland as well as narrow defeats at Anfield and a good showing at Goodison too.

The reason I'm worried is the amount of players we've lost (planned or otherwise) and the positions we've known for a long time we've needed to strengthen (RB and CDM for absolute sure).

Too many on here think that asking questions means you're anti Monk/Huw/whoever and it's nowhere near as simplistic as that. If we finish anywhere between 14th and 10th he would have done very well indeed. Higher than that and I'll personally campaign for a knighthood for him!

Arsenal too...

I agree, but that was when we had a settled squad and it was the business end of the season.

This is a whole new kettle of fish. But I agree with you and I am clinging onto those performances and hope we see them again.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:28 - Aug 11 with 1444 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:26 - Aug 11 by Darran

You laugh it off little boy but we both know the truth.

Tell the truth scruffy smelly little tramp...

Haha Enlighten me on CityGroundgate!!??

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 1440 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:28 - Aug 11 by _

Tell the truth scruffy smelly little tramp...

Haha Enlighten me on CityGroundgate!!??

Nope I don't want to embarrass you.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 1438 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:27 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Wouldn't a better comparison be between Reading 2013 3 - 0 and Reading 2014 3 -1?
Against Reading 2013:

Against Reading 2014

Lukasz Fabianski, Dwight Tiendalli (Angel Rangel, 79), Ashley Williams (capt), Kyle Bartley, Neil Taylor, Ki Sung-Yueng, Jonjo Shelvey, Bafetimbi Gomis, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Wayne Routledge (Jefferson Montero, 66), Wilfried Bony (Nathan Dyer, 66).
SUBS NOT USED: Gerhard Tremmel, Stephen Kingsley, Adam King, Josh Sheehan.

Do you see much difference between the team that beat Reading this year and the team that lost to Vallarreal this year?
Considering the difference in scores between 2103 and 2014 what makes you think the 2103 team would have done any better against VR playing 4-4-2?

I think you are completely bonkers Dad... I can't get into a debate with you I'm afraid, i'd lose my marbles.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:32 - Aug 11 with 1429 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:30 - Aug 11 by Darran

Nope I don't want to embarrass you.

No do it... because otherwise you're going to embarrass yourself...

I've no idea wtf you are on about... give me some clues. Was it the play off game, the league game in that same season, the Lee Trundle top corner curler game....

Go for it little boy...

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:34 - Aug 11 with 1423 viewsperchrockjack

"kettle of fish"
"dude"
"hello sailor".

Some really retro stuff there.

Smelly? no
Scruffy? not really ,its 2014.
Cant see why sartorial matters are of such concern but there again its another poisonous stick to poke at someone who s frankly more of a man than most of us would hope to be.
Aman ,a real man, feels no need to threaten or chide anyone.
Crawl away ffs chrissy. Youre making many of us feel like fleas

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:34 - Aug 11 with 1422 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:30 - Aug 11 by _

I think you are completely bonkers Dad... I can't get into a debate with you I'm afraid, i'd lose my marbles.

Simple question
Do you think the Reading 2013 playing 4-4-2 would have done any better against Villarreal than we did on Saturday?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:35 - Aug 11 with 1422 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:34 - Aug 11 by perchrockjack

"kettle of fish"
"dude"
"hello sailor".

Some really retro stuff there.

Smelly? no
Scruffy? not really ,its 2014.
Cant see why sartorial matters are of such concern but there again its another poisonous stick to poke at someone who s frankly more of a man than most of us would hope to be.
Aman ,a real man, feels no need to threaten or chide anyone.
Crawl away ffs chrissy. Youre making many of us feel like fleas

Have you ever thought of doing a Frank Maloney, Dick?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:36 - Aug 11 with 1418 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:34 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Simple question
Do you think the Reading 2013 playing 4-4-2 would have done any better against Villarreal than we did on Saturday?

Huh???

We don't play 442 Dad....

We haven't since Martinez used it in away games in 2007.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:36 - Aug 11 with 1419 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:32 - Aug 11 by _

No do it... because otherwise you're going to embarrass yourself...

I've no idea wtf you are on about... give me some clues. Was it the play off game, the league game in that same season, the Lee Trundle top corner curler game....

Go for it little boy...

Nah I've got standards,I think it was the League 1 wasn't it?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:37 - Aug 11 with 1413 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:34 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Simple question

Why the f*ck would that team have played 442?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:37 - Aug 11 with 1409 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:36 - Aug 11 by Darran

Nah I've got standards,I think it was the League 1 wasn't it?

Embarrassing scruffy little boy....

League 1 wasn't it?

Wasn't what??

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 1404 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:37 - Aug 11 by _

Embarrassing scruffy little boy....

League 1 wasn't it?

Wasn't what??

The City Ground game,League 1 wasn't it?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:40 - Aug 11 with 1399 viewsperchrockjack

Phil.
If Monk has chosen this new system would you sack him and if so when.
If not and he persists what then

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:42 - Aug 11 with 1388 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:39 - Aug 11 by Darran

The City Ground game,League 1 wasn't it?

So you've repeated your earlier post... You're looking a right mug here Teabag.

Did Jenkins catch me and Dickperchcockrocker swapping our knickers?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:43 - Aug 11 with 1388 viewsA_Fans_Dad

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:37 - Aug 11 by WarwickHunt

Why the f*ck would that team have played 442?

What did the team play on Saturday?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:45 - Aug 11 with 1379 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:43 - Aug 11 by A_Fans_Dad

What did the team play on Saturday?

F*ck me - I despair...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024