Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 34694 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Sep 13 with 1753 viewsJackfath

SHELVEY FOR ESCAPE GOAT TONIGHT ON PLANET SWANS SHOCKER.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 13 with 1724 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Sep 13 by Jackfath

I have a feeling he'll be the escape goat numerous times throughout the season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 13 with 1729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Sep 13 by ymaohyd

I do and in my sad world, life has got a whole lot better (Cardiff going 3-2 down)

I didn't expect anything from today and don't expect anything from our other away games at the top 7, Arsenal, Liverpool, City, Spurs and Everton to come.

DYSS was quite right in a reply earlier that we shouldn't go to these places with a defeatist attitude and have a go which we have done.

Where I want to see a big difference from last season is our home form against the top 7. We should aim for at least 2 wins, giving us 9 points as opposed to last seasons paltry 2.

Onwards and upwards.

What? You think Everton and Spurs will play as well as this Chelsea side???
Cardiff 2-4 down now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 with 1711 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our first defeat of the season in mid-September away to Chelsea, scoring two goals in the process. We went there with intent, played well in the first half and were far from disgraced. Nine points from four games.

I'm not sweating this one at all.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 with 1680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Cardiff 2-4 down now

Sorry to mention it mr sinceever (wrings cap)

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 13 with 1673 viewsmonmouth

Bollox to match of the day, its the fizzy pop show for me tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 13 with 1657 viewsJackfath

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

Our first defeat of the season in mid-September away to Chelsea, scoring two goals in the process. We went there with intent, played well in the first half and were far from disgraced. Nine points from four games.

Nor me. A very creditable performance. They'll beat many a tram this season by this scoreline and more.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 with 1625 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

Well every sensible person won't be sweating but not every person is sensible.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 16:55]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 with 1622 viewsOldjack

Chelsea will win the title on that showing , bastards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 with 1614 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 13 by Jackfath

Nor me. A very creditable performance. They'll beat many a tram this season by this scoreline and more.

I think we'll beat many trams too

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 with 1609 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Sep 13 by Jackfath

He's an attacking midfield player Fath. It'll work against worse teams, but not them. I'm stillproud anyway. No goats for me today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1593 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There we go, full time.

No disgrace in losing 4-2 to Chelsea although I hope we've learn our lessons for the likes of Man City away etc.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1590 viewsrossshaw

Lol at everyone going nuts. Still better than watching us under Laudrup last season.

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1590 viewsImAlrightJack

At least our players were smiling at the end there, it shown they knew they can put up a fight against the biggest teams.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1582 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I think we'll beat many trams too

Choo choo.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1583 viewsperchrockjack

think we lost control after a great start.
Conceded a bad goal needlessly and most of their goals were "poor" .

All of our midfield were outclassed as will most other teams this season.

Spirit looked ok to me and we ll still do well this season.

Now think I ll give this site a break as THEY will be back having done the 3 hour hard drive

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 1585 viewslifelong

Agreed.

Not disgraced at all.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 1564 viewsKennedy

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Sep 13 by inspector

taking amat off was the wrong choice.

No choice as he was walking a tight rope with that yellow

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 1562 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

think we lost control after a great start.
Conceded a bad goal needlessly and most of their goals were "poor" .

All of our midfield were outclassed as will most other teams this season.

Spirit looked ok to me and we ll still do well this season.

Now think I ll give this site a break as THEY will be back having done the 3 hour hard drive

The last sentence.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 1546 viewsjojaca

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Sep 13 by Bonjour

There have been signs before but it's a prime example of how Ki and JJS will get rinsed by good quality players.

One of them alongside Leon or the like works. Those 2 don't

In my opinion(Weeeeeeeee!) Shelvey is attacking midfielder playing behind the striker, where he does not have to do so much defensive work. Defensive side of his game his not his best attribute!, sometimes he looks like a headless chicken chasing shadows. Our midfield trio should be Britton/Ki and Sigurdsson or Shelvey. I have been impressed with Tom Carroll so was surprised he did not come on today. I would like to have seen Carroll play along side Ki when we were about 3-1 down.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 1538 viewsymaohyd

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Cardiff 2-4 down now

I know it's orgasmic.

Radio Wales phone in tonight should be comedy gold.

Sorry to be negative, but I really don't see us picking up points away again against the top 7. Regardless if Spurs and Everton play as well, we have only picked up a point against both I believe with 36 in the offing over 3 seasons, but you never know.

What is important today is that once again we have gone away to a top side and not got hammered. Small crumb of comfort but goal difference will always be important for us.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 1517 viewswaynekerr55

As ever Andrew the voice of reason

Last season Saint MICHAEL would have said sit back and "ahh well they have more money than us, innit"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 13 with 1510 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Sep 13 by inspector

taking amat off was the wrong choice.

Amat would not have lasted 90 mins on the field.
Costa or some other tricky flucka would have tempted him into making a last minute desperate tackle and we'd have been down to ten.
I'd have taken Dyer off for Montero, not Routs, and brought Bony on with at least an hour to go.
I still think we would have lost against them - they were class.
We may have done better though IMO
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 13 with 1491 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There we go, full time.

No disgrace in losing 4-2 to Chelsea although I hope we've learn our lessons for the likes of Man City away etc.

Sorry what lesson is that?

Which defensive midfielder in the world, let alone in our price range that we could reasonably have bought, do you think would have stopped Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, etc today?
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 13 with 1490 viewsmagicdaps10

Not happy we conceded 4, things for the staff and players to work on in training. Happy we got 2 goals at the bridge which many teams wont do, the fact we played well for the first 30mins and got the last goal which showed a fight to the end attitude

AND

WE ARE 2ND IN THE LEAGUE.........FOOKING 2ND LADS.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024