Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 34696 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 13 with 1777 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Sep 13 by Darran

The last sentence.

He's probably right though. It may get infested on here tonight. Glad I'm off out.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 13 with 1774 viewsCatullus

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

Our first defeat of the season in mid-September away to Chelsea, scoring two goals in the process. We went there with intent, played well in the first half and were far from disgraced. Nine points from four games.

I'm not sweating this one at all.

Like I said, there were some harsh lessons to be learned. But Chelsea aren't favourites for nothing.
If we play as well as the first 30 minutes every week, we'll win a lot more than we lose. Against the likes of Sunderland and Leicester, what we did today will probably be good enough for 3 points.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 13 with 1770 viewsTom1912

No shame in losing 4-2 at Stamford Bridge, and we were undone by a £30m+ player who shouldn't have even been on the pitch for most the game.

Tough game next weekend though. Need to pick ourselves up.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 13 with 1757 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

Chelsea will win the title on that showing , bastards

You're right on the money there Al. I didn't see the first half but by all accounts we had better chances and should have taken a couple. No disgrace

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 13 with 1750 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

He's probably right though. It may get infested on here tonight. Glad I'm off out.

He's definitely right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Sep 13 with 1748 viewsfreewheeling

No disgrace loosing up there by 2 goals. Other teams will go there and fare far worse than this. Maybe if Costa had been seen giving Siggy an elbow in the face things might have been different.
You can’t say it was because Leon is injured, when a team with as much bought talent as Chelsea turn it on, very few teams can withstand the pressure. I for one am proud of the team. Southampton home next. Bring it on. COYS
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Sep 13 with 1741 viewsImAlrightJack

MOTD will show this first and w*nk over Chelskum and not mention us at all. FS has been bad enough with Garth embracing every goal with his co-colleague.

Think I'll watch a film instead
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Sep 13 with 1726 viewskarnataka

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 by Darran

Choo choo.

Yes, you have to train hard to beat trams.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Sep 13 with 1713 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 13 by jojaca

In my opinion(Weeeeeeeee!) Shelvey is attacking midfielder playing behind the striker, where he does not have to do so much defensive work. Defensive side of his game his not his best attribute!, sometimes he looks like a headless chicken chasing shadows. Our midfield trio should be Britton/Ki and Sigurdsson or Shelvey. I have been impressed with Tom Carroll so was surprised he did not come on today. I would like to have seen Carroll play along side Ki when we were about 3-1 down.

Totally concur - tho Siggy is twice the player
Would've liked to see TC in there today at some point
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Sep 13 with 1686 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Sep 13 by karnataka

Get the FL show on tonight to see what Steve Carriage has got to say.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Sep 13 with 1661 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

Aye me too. Can you imagine how blame will be cast around. All our players must really be useless. To be fair I'd probably miss the worst anyway as I finally put the silly dwighter on ignore - the first one ever for me. Not because he's a troll, but because he is such a poor troll it offends me seeing people take the bait.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Sep 13 with 1642 viewsperchrockjack

I noted his latest diatribe against me at 0035 last night.Proof chrissy s last thought is me.
It proves what he s about.
He wants me to go away like DAV
Dav aint a JACK and our club probably didn't mean that much.
THAT S WHY WE ARE DIFFERET ANIMALS

I ll be here to kill his dreams of poisoning everyone on here..

He s noted I lived in Gendros.
He built the three bungalows near Kings Head .HE might now make enquiries to elicit information of me -40 yrs ago mind .shows how pitiful this man is. A man in his 40s .forties...acting this way..
Why not put us both on warning PHIL. Any more abuse to each other from either party results in
a life time ban

So Im up for it..
No more abuse/insults..

Any more we re banned.

What about it

I believe he is human sewerage and he the same s its quits and there sreally no need for any more so... Phil.. why not do it...warning temporary ban then permanent ban..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Sep 13 with 1642 viewsJackfath

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Sep 13 by monmouth

Aye me too. Can you imagine how blame will be cast around. All our players must really be useless. To be fair I'd probably miss the worst anyway as I finally put the silly dwighter on ignore - the first one ever for me. Not because he's a troll, but because he is such a poor troll it offends me seeing people take the bait.

Shouldn't you put those people on ignore then, not Dwight?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 1630 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Sep 13 by karnataka

Lol

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 1632 viewsmonmouth

Too many of them mate.

edit oh yeah, I see your point!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 17:06]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Sep 13 with 1576 viewsJackoBoostardo

Let's not go off the rails now shall we?!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 1521 viewsbarry_island

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 13 by Darran

Choo choo.

DYSS will be along shortly to advise that trams don't make a "choo choo" noise unless driven badly by JJS.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 1519 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Sep 13 by ImAlrightJack

MOTD will show this first and w*nk over Chelskum and not mention us at all. FS has been bad enough with Garth embracing every goal with his co-colleague.

Think I'll watch a film instead

Don't forget to listen to call Rob on Radio Wales at 5.30. Listening to the Cardiff lemmings moaning will cheers you up Mon

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 1507 viewsOldjack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Sep 13 by Darran

Get the FL show on tonight to see what Steve Carriage has got to say.

kardiff lost 2-4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Sep 13 with 1471 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

kardiff lost 2-4

They need to know their station Alan.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Sep 13 with 1463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

kardiff lost 2-4

In other news the Titanic has hit an iceberg and Mafeking has been relieved.......

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 1443 viewsJackfath

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

In other news the Titanic has hit an iceberg and Mafeking has been relieved.......

lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 1439 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 1433 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

I noted his latest diatribe against me at 0035 last night.Proof chrissy s last thought is me.
It proves what he s about.
He wants me to go away like DAV
Dav aint a JACK and our club probably didn't mean that much.
THAT S WHY WE ARE DIFFERET ANIMALS

I ll be here to kill his dreams of poisoning everyone on here..

He s noted I lived in Gendros.
He built the three bungalows near Kings Head .HE might now make enquiries to elicit information of me -40 yrs ago mind .shows how pitiful this man is. A man in his 40s .forties...acting this way..
Why not put us both on warning PHIL. Any more abuse to each other from either party results in
a life time ban

So Im up for it..
No more abuse/insults..

Any more we re banned.

What about it

I believe he is human sewerage and he the same s its quits and there sreally no need for any more so... Phil.. why not do it...warning temporary ban then permanent ban..

Are you drunk again or just continuing your very public mental breakdown?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1405 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Sep 13 by NeiltheTaylor

Are you drunk again or just continuing your very public mental breakdown?

I f*cking love this site.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024