Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 34695 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1649 viewsJackoBoostardo

The reversal of the Sam Hammam quote is quite fitting here I think.

Cardiff will never be a big club and if they are being honest with themselves they will say so. If Cardiff fans are Welsh and want to see top class football in Wales, then they should recognise that Swansea is the only Welsh club with a cat in hell’s chance of making it.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1649 viewsbarry_island

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Sep 13 by Darran

Get the FL show on tonight to see what Steve Carriage has got to say.

Thought that duffer had hit the buffers.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1648 viewsOldjack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

In other news the Titanic has hit an iceberg and Mafeking has been relieved.......

tits

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 with 1646 viewssnork44

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

kardiff lost 2-4

Did Sir Les Ferdinand tell you the scum score ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Sep 13 with 1632 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 by barry_island

Thought that duffer had hit the buffers.

He's a bit loco.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Sep 13 with 1622 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Sep 13 by NeiltheTaylor

Are you drunk again or just continuing your very public mental breakdown?

What's he saying Neil, I've got him on ignore and it's cheered me up no end. No more antidepressants for me! Yippee, I'm king of the world!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:17 - Sep 13 with 1609 viewsbarry_island

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Sep 13 by Darran

He's a bit loco.

Surprised they give him a platform for his views

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:18 - Sep 13 with 1595 viewsDrizzy

8 full pages before some daft tw*t mentioned Canas.

No surprises for guessing who.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:19 - Sep 13 with 1591 viewsOldjack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 by snork44

Did Sir Les Ferdinand tell you the scum score ?

I only just heard about this as i was far more concerned about my team ,minge
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 17:20]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Sep 13 with 1550 viewsJackfath

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:18 - Sep 13 by Drizzy

8 full pages before some daft tw*t mentioned Canas.

No surprises for guessing who.

Canas' Mum?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Sep 13 with 1544 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:15 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

tits

Big bouncy ones

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Sep 13 with 1535 viewsJackfath

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Big bouncy ones

yktr

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Sep 13 with 1529 viewsImAlrightJack

Definetly putting that annoying Englander Dwight on ignore later tonight.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Sep 13 with 1524 viewsperchrockjack

im fine NEIL.

really dot worry.

look at yourself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:23 - Sep 13 with 1518 viewsJackfath

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Sep 13 by ImAlrightJack

Definetly putting that annoying Englander Dwight on ignore later tonight.

I bet he'll be gutted to be ignored by you.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Sep 13 with 1501 viewsImAlrightJack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:10 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't forget to listen to call Rob on Radio Wales at 5.30. Listening to the Cardiff lemmings moaning will cheers you up Mon

Great idea, definetly going to listen, always a good laugh.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Sep 13 with 1450 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Sep 13 by ImAlrightJack

Great idea, definetly going to listen, always a good laugh.

Coming on in 2 minutes

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Sep 13 with 1442 viewslondonlisa2001

I assume that some of the usual suspects will go into meltdown, but make no mistake - that Chelsea team are unbelievably good and it is hard to see anyone but them win the league - they really are a class apart.

When the dust settles, there are very few teams that will come away from the Bridge this season having scored 2 and only taken a 2 goal hit on goal difference. I could easily imagine even the top 7 teams go there and get beaten by more goals than that - Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs could all easily take a hammering from them (after all, Everton took a three goal hit last game out and that was at home). Man Utd unless they improve could get ripped apart.

And amazingly, we really could have been three up in the first half with the Gomis and Routledge attempts.

We fell away, not because we played badly, but because they started to play as quick a pressing game as we started out playing, and their players are simply better. Their midfield is absolutely world class.

Having seen them against Everton, I went into today really fearing an absolute hammering on goal difference - we didn't get one, and for all that people will say that we could have conceded goals in the second half, we equally could have scored them in the first. On our showing today, I really think that we will have a very good season and we look like we may even be able to start holding our own against everyone apart from the 'big 2'. Proud of the team, proud of the fans.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Sep 13 with 1412 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

What Lisa said.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Sep 13 with 1388 viewsPhil_S

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Sep 13 with 1367 viewsPhil_S

http://rutube.ru/video/7f07b97c91e946b173826414c616d396/?ref=logo

All the goals from today's game

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Sep 13 with 1348 viewscrackerjack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

I assume that some of the usual suspects will go into meltdown, but make no mistake - that Chelsea team are unbelievably good and it is hard to see anyone but them win the league - they really are a class apart.

When the dust settles, there are very few teams that will come away from the Bridge this season having scored 2 and only taken a 2 goal hit on goal difference. I could easily imagine even the top 7 teams go there and get beaten by more goals than that - Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs could all easily take a hammering from them (after all, Everton took a three goal hit last game out and that was at home). Man Utd unless they improve could get ripped apart.

And amazingly, we really could have been three up in the first half with the Gomis and Routledge attempts.

We fell away, not because we played badly, but because they started to play as quick a pressing game as we started out playing, and their players are simply better. Their midfield is absolutely world class.

Having seen them against Everton, I went into today really fearing an absolute hammering on goal difference - we didn't get one, and for all that people will say that we could have conceded goals in the second half, we equally could have scored them in the first. On our showing today, I really think that we will have a very good season and we look like we may even be able to start holding our own against everyone apart from the 'big 2'. Proud of the team, proud of the fans.

The voice of sanity! Nail.. hit.... head!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Sep 13 with 1340 viewsmonmouth

Sorry I know it's the wrong place but radio wales f*ck a duck. Blake - "Cardiff wouldn't put up with Pulis as the fans like to see football on the ground".........what planet do these dorks come from??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Sep 13 with 1314 viewsNeathJack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

Amen to that.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Sep 13 with 1310 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Sep 13 by monmouth

Sorry I know it's the wrong place but radio wales f*ck a duck. Blake - "Cardiff wouldn't put up with Pulis as the fans like to see football on the ground".........what planet do these dorks come from??

I was just about to post that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024