Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooparoo's shout for manager 20:35 - Nov 15 with 15163 viewsbosh67

Roberto Di Matteo - what a great shout. Can't believe he hasn't been mentioned. Available as well.

Almost 50% win rate at every club he has served.

Okay, ex chelsea but got overlooked the last few times here. Great man manager and plays great football.

Only problem I guess would be if he would take the step down to this division? Probably not but a great shout I thought.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 13:50 - Nov 16 with 2440 viewswhittocksRs

I think we should get a decent quality of manager going into the second round of interviews, at which point Promtion Tony takes over and the whole thing becomes a circus.
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:21 - Nov 16 with 2413 viewsEastR

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 09:23 - Nov 16 by Northernr

The relevant bit from the forum write up....

LH has "set piece interview questions" he asks every candidate, with some things weighted more heavily than others. Currently cutting a long list down a short list, followed by interviews first with LH and Les Ferdinand (LF) and then a round of second interviews with the final four or five candidates, LH, LF and "the others" — presumably the board — and from that will come an appointment. No definite timeline, looking for a long term appointment and need to get it right. LH: "Urgency, not haste. We don't want to go hell for leather and overlook the right choice." Want the best man for the job so will consider people in employment.

It just sums up what a car crash of a club we’ve become that a rudimentary process, that any have decent business would follow when recruiting any member of staff, let alone most of the most important, should wow the natives like we were seeing fire for the first time.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 16:49 - Nov 16 with 2356 viewsTacticalR

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:21 - Nov 16 by EastR

It just sums up what a car crash of a club we’ve become that a rudimentary process, that any have decent business would follow when recruiting any member of staff, let alone most of the most important, should wow the natives like we were seeing fire for the first time.

It's a bit simpler with Mark Hughes as he asks the questions.

Air hostess clique

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:05 - Nov 16 with 2333 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:21 - Nov 16 by EastR

have the natives been 'wowed' - or are people just pleased to hear they won't rush into appointing the most famous out of work manager / nearest person to the office?
I think it's more relief and guarded optimism rather than being wowed.

Bare bones.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:45 - Nov 16 with 2306 viewsHarbour

west London sport now suggesting Martin Jol as next manager......NO THANKS...
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:50 - Nov 16 with 2300 viewsNorthernr

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:45 - Nov 16 by Harbour

Noticed he was quite slim in the prices when I wrote my piece last week but pretty much discounted him as I couldn't see it. But then, looking down that list, fck knows what we'll end up with.
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 12:23 - Nov 17 with 2189 viewsHooparoo

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:50 - Nov 16 by Northernr

Noticed he was quite slim in the prices when I wrote my piece last week but pretty much discounted him as I couldn't see it. But then, looking down that list, fck knows what we'll end up with.

I think they'll take their time with Lee Hoos in charge.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 15:25 - Nov 17 with 2149 viewsGloucs_R

Les saying we've had loads of applicants.

What is the witchcraft you call interviewing?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 15:39 - Nov 17 with 2128 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:45 - Nov 16 by Harbour

shame (sort of) that he was so sh!t at Fulham - thought he looked a good manager at spurs. what's he done since?

Bare bones.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 15:47 - Nov 17 with 2124 viewsWilloW4

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:50 - Nov 16 by Northernr

My mate saw lee Clark in west London yesterday... Imagine him at the Rangers...oh dear, please no!
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 16:07 - Nov 17 with 2095 viewsHarbour

only memory I have of Jol and it was one of the funniest moment of a horrible season was Jol patting Mark Hughes on the head after Foolham beat us at LR ....Hughes got all handbags at dawn about it...but Jol terrible manager
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:29 - Nov 17 with 2049 viewsCamberleyR

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 15:47 - Nov 17 by WilloW4

My mate saw lee Clark in west London yesterday... Imagine him at the Rangers...oh dear, please no!

I wouldn't even trust Lee Clark to manage cleaning out the shithouses at Loftus Road.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 17:39 - Nov 17 with 2034 viewsCamberleyR

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 16:07 - Nov 17 by Harbour

only memory I have of Jol and it was one of the funniest moment of a horrible season was Jol patting Mark Hughes on the head after Foolham beat us at LR ....Hughes got all handbags at dawn about it...but Jol terrible manager

I wouldn't say Jol is a terrible manager. If you look at his managerial career as a whole it's only the 2013/14 season at Fulham that it went disastrously wrong. The two seasons prior to that they finished 9th and 12th. I'm sure Konk will enlighten us as to why it seemed to go so tits up for the 2013/14 season.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 10:29 - Nov 18 with 1968 viewsHooparoo

Sky bet are quoting Brendan Rodgers as firming to 3-1. Not sure what to think about him after the farce he presided over at Liverpool.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 10:32 - Nov 18 with 1961 viewsbosh67

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 10:29 - Nov 18 by Hooparoo

Sky bet are quoting Brendan Rodgers as firming to 3-1. Not sure what to think about him after the farce he presided over at Liverpool.

I am not sure he has the right temperament for QPR and I doubt he would take the job. Despite some very weird choices at Liverpool, nothing new to us, he still had a 51% win rate there.

Gary Rowett is another good shout but why on earth would he leave Birmingham?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 10:39 - Nov 18 with 1609 viewsHooparoo

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 10:32 - Nov 18 by bosh67

I am not sure he has the right temperament for QPR and I doubt he would take the job. Despite some very weird choices at Liverpool, nothing new to us, he still had a 51% win rate there.

Gary Rowett is another good shout but why on earth would he leave Birmingham?

They have made a point of stating that they might also consider headhunting someone already employed. That could be Rowett I suppose.

I still like Di Matteo Bosh. Experience in both the championship and on the continent and a proven winner. He was also a hell of a player so would get respect from our group. Christ, he'd probably still be our best player at training even in his 40s. 😳

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 11:03 - Nov 18 with 1586 viewsmacclesfieldman

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 01:00 - Nov 16 by queensparker

Wilkins, Furlong, Hollins, Dave Webb, we've had a long history of turning Chelsea b*stards to our cause.

Not forgetting Dave Sexton, Steve Wicks, Clive Wilson or Mike Fillery

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 13:02 - Nov 18 with 1539 viewsCamberleyR

Brendan Rodgers has already got the names of three QPR players in a sealed envelope that will let us down.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 13:07 - Nov 18 with 1531 viewsGloucs_R

Pearson gone to Fulham apparently

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 13:26 - Nov 18 with 1495 viewsStanisgod

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 13:07 - Nov 18 by Gloucs_R

Pearson gone to Fulham apparently

poo, as much as he's a bit weird I think he'll do well.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 13:35 - Nov 18 with 1482 viewsowza

Right now, with our current circus of a football club, there's only one man that can lead us forward and drag us out of this mess. Ian Holloway.
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:02 - Nov 18 with 1454 viewsGloucs_R

Just watched Lee Hoos at the fans forum, I like this guy as a leader. I have complete faith in his next appointment.

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:03 - Nov 18 with 1453 viewsNorthernr

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:02 - Nov 18 by Gloucs_R

Just watched Lee Hoos at the fans forum, I like this guy as a leader. I have complete faith in his next appointment.

Yeh, leave him to it IMO, best person we've got at the club in a management capacity.
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:08 - Nov 18 with 1447 viewsdaveB

was hardly a farce at Liverpool, thought he did a decent job with them. Klopp won't do much better
Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:11 - Nov 18 with 1442 viewsNorthernr

Hooparoo's shout for manager on 14:08 - Nov 18 by daveB

was hardly a farce at Liverpool, thought he did a decent job with them. Klopp won't do much better

Indeed, take Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling out of any team it's going to have an impact, plus Gerrard declining. Hardly a farce.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024