Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36158 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:51 - Dec 5 with 3069 viewsDafyddHuw

Poor performance today and I think he's gone. We have to get back to "no fear" football which isn't GM's forte.

No Bartley today please, Jeff and Jonjo only as impact subs and then only if required. And the midfield to try a few shots on goal.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:06 - Dec 5 with 3032 viewsGlyn1

I'm hoping for the same line-up as in the team that won at home to Man Utd with the same result. Us to be seven points above the relegation zone this evening, and to be 1st or 2nd on Match of the Day.

That's not too much to ask for, is it Santa.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:44 - Dec 5 with 2956 viewsJACKARSE

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:06 - Dec 5 by Glyn1

I'm hoping for the same line-up as in the team that won at home to Man Utd with the same result. Us to be seven points above the relegation zone this evening, and to be 1st or 2nd on Match of the Day.

That's not too much to ask for, is it Santa.

Fabianski
Naughton
Fernandez
Williams
Taylor
Cork
Ki
Ayew
Sigurdsson
Routledge
Gomis
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Dec 5 with 2905 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:42 - Dec 5 by trampie

I would go with :-
Fabianski
-----------
Naughton
Fernandez
Williams
Taylor
----------
Ki
----------
Montero
Shelvey
Sigurdsson
Ayew
----------
Gomis

I wouldn't be disappointed if Grimes [the new Glenn Hoddle] started, he will need to come on if centre midfield is not creating any chances.
If Swans are winning then Cork could come on for an attacking midfielder and slot in alongside Ki.
Gomis needs to stay on side and put a shift in, Eder could replace him late on.

Big game for the Swans and Garry Monk today, Swans desperately need a win to stop the slide, a loss would be catastrophic and even a home draw very concerning.

I think Grimes is in enemy territory on the other side of Offas Dyke Trampie.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Dec 5 with 2762 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looks like Leicester City will be playing for the spot at the top of the table, by the looks of things at Stoke so far.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Dec 5 with 2759 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Dec 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Looks like Leicester City will be playing for the spot at the top of the table, by the looks of things at Stoke so far.

That will give them a greater incentive now which we don't need.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Dec 5 with 2738 viewslovejuicejack

Can we please play some exciting attacking football today, is it to much to ask.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Dec 5 with 2716 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Dec 5 by longlostjack

Its the occupied territories over there mun, it all belongs to us over here.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Dec 5 with 2729 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Dec 5 by lovejuicejack

Can we please play some exciting attacking football today, is it to much to ask.

We're f*cked if the crowd transmit their tension to the players on the pitch...
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Dec 5 with 2723 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Dec 5 by longlostjack

Yes he's emigrated to Gillingham, taking his wealth with him, the bastard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Dec 5 with 2713 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

We're f*cked if the crowd transmit their tension to the players on the pitch...

Bout time the player grew some fking nuts and started to salvage their pride instead of worrying about which car they going to buy next innit
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Dec 5 with 2708 viewsBloodyhills

Attacking entertaining football would be great. At this stage though I'd be happy with 3 points however we get them.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Dec 5 with 2660 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Dec 5 by lovejuicejack

Bout time the player grew some fking nuts and started to salvage their pride instead of worrying about which car they going to buy next innit

About time the manager stopped making excuses.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Dec 5 with 2649 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

About time the manager stopped making excuses.

About time he jogged on
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Dec 5 with 2610 viewsdailew

Gomis for injured Eder.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Dec 5 with 2373 viewsswans11

wheres shelves only one game ban wasn't it
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Dec 5 with 2314 viewsshandyjack

couldn't make todays gme due to being on shift work

Bartley again !!!!!!!! ffs
Shelevy not good enough for the bench now then???

make or break today i think, think Monk got carried away after last week. fingers crossed though 2-1 swans

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Dec 5 with 2311 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Dec 5 by swans11

wheres shelves only one game ban wasn't it

God knows

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Dec 5 with 2184 viewsPozuelosSideys

Todays game has red cards written all over it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Dec 5 with 2077 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'm waiting to see what facking team Garry the gaffer puts out first before predicting any thing ,

He's lost the f@cking plot .

Hard to disagree with that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Dec 5 with 2071 viewsAquinas

What has Routs done to play ahead of Montero?

Monk must hate spanish speakers.. not one in the starting line-up today. Fede and Montero were probably slagging off Monk in training.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Dec 5 with 1984 viewsAl_Bundy

No worry chaps...

no relegation battle for us to worry about..
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Dec 5 with 1908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anybody like to revise their Score predictions now?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Dec 5 with 1907 viewsepaul

Amazing quality picture on Phoenix today! Oh yeah I've never sen us win when I've watched us on there!

#comeonthejacks

[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 15:02]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Dec 5 with 1879 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Dec 5 by epaul

Amazing quality picture on Phoenix today! Oh yeah I've never sen us win when I've watched us on there!

#comeonthejacks

[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 15:02]

Bartley..

I swear Monk must think he's Jose Mourinhio. This just gets worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024