Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36156 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Dec 5 with 2604 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Dec 5 by blaine_scfc

Taylor killing us in final third, don't play Tabanou because of a bust up with Monk (granted he's injured today), Bartley cost us, FF not playing due to what you can only think is a bust up with Monk.

F*ck the final score today. MONK OUT

The only way out of this now is to get rid of Monk. Whether that will be enough I don't know but with him we are doomed!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Dec 5 with 2561 viewsBloodyhills

Feck me, that's really shit. He was offside too. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Dec 5 with 2558 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic

Sack him now. That was from our attacking free kick ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Dec 5 with 2557 viewshobo

Way off
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Dec 5 with 2545 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Offside!

Like REALLY need to find their talent now!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Dec 5 with 2536 viewsDanWelsh86

I have never seen such a disgusting performance.

He's offside for a start, and this is just turning into a joke.

Honest. Enough.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 2513 viewsepaul

Kin offside!!!!!! Just ain't going our way

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 2504 viewsAnotherJohn

Replay shows clearly off side.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 2480 viewsswan65split

offside, but great improvement Gary......not......no shot on target yet!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 2477 viewsGh0st

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Dec 5 by hobo

Way off

Thats the excuse sorted.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 2477 viewshobo

Right then Huw, get on the phone to Laudrup and beg him to come back. It's time to bring back the glory days
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Dec 5 with 2455 viewsperchrockjack

Union.it has to be and be soon. It's quite sickening to be frank.

Monk will blame others though.

That was offside but was wide open

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:25 - Dec 5 with 2425 viewsunion_jack

Has he gone yet?

Nope, he's still there!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Dec 5 with 2403 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Huge let off. The players are in bits

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Dec 5 with 2399 viewsSgorioFruit

Unless we miraculously claw back three goals i can see Garry getting the boot this week.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Dec 5 with 2369 viewsepaul

Getting torn apart at the back it should be 4 nil..................

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Dec 5 with 2365 viewsAnotherJohn

There seems to be a huge gap between Taylor and the centre backs, which they are exploiting.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Dec 5 with 2358 viewsCooperman

#stayforthefirsthalfthen

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Dec 5 with 2332 viewsAl_Bundy

This will be 6 today.. Leicester should be 4 up already !!!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Dec 5 with 2329 viewsWarwickHunt

Could have been four and we still haven't had a shot on goal.

Sacked in the morning? Do it at half time...
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Dec 5 with 2292 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Dec 5 by SgorioFruit

Unless we miraculously claw back three goals i can see Garry getting the boot this week.

Week? Of he's still here at 5:15 I'll be livid

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Dec 5 with 2216 viewsBalhamSwan

Goodbye Gary
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Dec 5 with 2183 viewsnierika

Im done with this, tired of Garry blowing sunshine up our ass, completely outplayed and unprepared again.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Dec 5 with 2159 viewsRevJames

67% possession v 33% .......
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Dec 5 with 2074 viewssammylee3

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

Could have been four and we still haven't had a shot on goal.

Sacked in the morning? Do it at half time...

No fernandez no shelvey fookin raving
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024