Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36223 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 2593 viewsAnotherJohn

Dire performance, and two dubious goals. It still isn't clear whether the first came off the hip or the arm, and the second was offside as we all know.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 2589 viewsAquinas

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Dec 4 by Aquinas

I find it inconceivable that we'll beat Leicester.

They usually score 2 goals a game and there is no way that we can score 3.

oioi
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Dec 5 with 2561 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When Taylor and Ayew bring the ball up the Left Wing there is nobody in the Penalty Area to get the ball too with so many defenders between them and their targets.
It is pretty similar on the other side as well.
Ayew is the man that needs to be in there to score.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 2542 viewsDanWelsh86

The only reason it's not more is due to the fact one player wants his hattrick and Vardy wants to increase his record.

That's how embarrassing this is.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 2542 viewsAquinas

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 by dgt73

They didn't score 2 last week and one small problem with your theory is football don't work like that.

oioioi
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 2509 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 5 by Bloodyhills

No shots on target against Norwich, Liverpool and Leicester so far.

Can't defend. Should have been 5-0.

Fabianski our best player so far.

Things look grim.

Can't fault the consistency
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Dec 5 with 2494 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's picked a team who couldn't beat Bournemouth

Goodbye Garry the gaffa .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Dec 5 with 2484 viewslibero

Pedestrian.......
- in attack (actually static)
- defence (rank amateur)
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Dec 5 with 2436 viewsGowerjack

I'm at the game poor in every respect.
Have to say its time up for GM.
He is clearly out of his depth.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Dec 5 with 2429 viewslondonlisa2001

In the context of the level we are playing at (so pointless someone coming back saying remember Rushden and Diamonds or similar) this is as bad a display as we've had.

We are not playing Chelsea, or Man City or similar - we are playing Leicester and we could genuinely be 6 nil down at half time.

A shambles and if the board do not get someone new in place pretty sharpish, we are going down - make no mistake. There is no fight at all in players like Ki, Gomis and Ayew - absolutely none. And as for the back four - an absolute joke, and Williams is as much at fault as any of the others.

I was gutted I couldn't get to Swansea today because of other commitments - I'm chuffed to bits I am not there at the moment, as I would be throwing things around. Rarely have I been so angry at a Swans performance. An absolute disgrace.

And even if by some miracle we get back into this, even if we win it, it won't change anything, because it's sheer luck that we are not 6 down.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Dec 5 with 2350 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 by rossshaw

Who has been saying we won't be relegated? We are in for the fight this season. Get ready. Time to get stuck in, argue like f*ck with everything, foul people, push people and generally piss people off. The dog fight needs to start
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 15:51]

We wont be relegated if we boot Monk out... If we keep him we will... We are good enough to stay in this league, we just need someone to get the best out of these players... Monk is not capable pf doing so...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 2300 viewsA_Fans_Dad

With 2 fast players attacking us, moving the defence outside the penalty area is mad, they just continually get in behind us with those passes.
2 dubious goals, plenty of dubious decisions, we are going to have to be very lucky to get anything other than a hiding out of this game.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 2285 viewsDanWelsh86

Let's be honest.

Whoever is going to be the next manager, knows who they are

They must be watching this match and thinking what a mess.

1 player in the box for a cross that cannot beat the first man.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Dec 5 with 2282 viewsRancid

I'm assuming the board has a contingency plan for when this day arrived.It can't be easy identifying who to bring in next when you have so much faith in your current manager.It 's a sad day and we're broken on the pitch.Monk out and tonight.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:01 - Dec 5 with 2225 viewsSgorioFruit

Times like this im glad im an armchair fan, with money lined pockets and not penniless.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 2180 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Dec 5 by Rancid

I'm assuming the board has a contingency plan for when this day arrived.It can't be easy identifying who to bring in next when you have so much faith in your current manager.It 's a sad day and we're broken on the pitch.Monk out and tonight.

Maybe the 'faith' was to buy some time to find someone else. Who knows?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Dec 5 with 2171 viewsblaine_scfc

Criminal leaving our best player in Montero on the bench. The only player who can do anything on the flanks.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Dec 5 with 2149 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Dec 5 by londonlisa2001

In the context of the level we are playing at (so pointless someone coming back saying remember Rushden and Diamonds or similar) this is as bad a display as we've had.

We are not playing Chelsea, or Man City or similar - we are playing Leicester and we could genuinely be 6 nil down at half time.

A shambles and if the board do not get someone new in place pretty sharpish, we are going down - make no mistake. There is no fight at all in players like Ki, Gomis and Ayew - absolutely none. And as for the back four - an absolute joke, and Williams is as much at fault as any of the others.

I was gutted I couldn't get to Swansea today because of other commitments - I'm chuffed to bits I am not there at the moment, as I would be throwing things around. Rarely have I been so angry at a Swans performance. An absolute disgrace.

And even if by some miracle we get back into this, even if we win it, it won't change anything, because it's sheer luck that we are not 6 down.

Lisa, how you can lump Ayew in with Gomis & Ki I just don't know?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 5 with 2139 viewshorshamjack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Dec 5 by Rancid

I have to agree, sorry Monk you are the weakest link goodbye
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 5 with 2124 viewsItchySphincter

It's a shame but it's true. We are broken and unfortunately Monk broke it. No excuses. He had to be given time as we've never had a bad run under him but now we are it looks perpetual. He's making tough decisions in to easy ones at the moment. There is absolutely no reason for us to be in this situation besides poor management - from Monk and above.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 5 with 2122 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 by libero

(btw - thx for the link re tvmc - fabulous)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Dec 5 with 2069 viewshorshamjack

Yaa a shot on target
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Dec 5 with 2037 viewsunion_jack

Britton showing bottle. Come on the rest, follow his example (without the fouling though!!!).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Dec 5 with 2032 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Dec 5 by horshamjack

Yaa a shot on target

header
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Dec 5 with 2000 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not sure it's down to lack of effort. Just bad players doing bad things.

Maybe

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024