Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36157 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Dec 5 with 2433 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Dec 5 by RevJames

67% possession v 33% .......

I don't think we've had a single shot
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Dec 5 with 2433 viewsAl_Bundy

Too much loyalty to players who clearly should not be at the club especially in our starting line up.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Dec 5 with 2433 viewsunion_jack

Britton playing well.time he came off?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Dec 5 with 2431 viewsDanWelsh86

Chuck goal machine 9000 Eder on.

Goal machine 8000 isn't working.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Dec 5 with 2400 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Dec 5 by sammylee3

No fernandez no shelvey fookin raving

He's either incredibly stupid or incredibly stubborn.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Dec 5 with 2384 viewsQuakerJack

I can't believe I was gonna go down the bookies and put 50 quid on Monk to be the next manager to be sacked and didnt bother because it's too windy... Could have used that to drown my sorrows after this.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Dec 5 with 2378 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Dec 5 by QuakerJack

Week? Of he's still here at 5:15 I'll be livid

Ok then,

I reckon its "Garry out" on this forum after the game today.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Dec 5 with 2350 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

He's either incredibly stupid or incredibly stubborn.

There's a third option.

Both!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Dec 5 with 2340 viewsperchrockjack

He could be both.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Dec 5 with 2320 viewsCooperman

There's considerable discontent in the stands and the players are feeling it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Dec 5 with 2267 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Have a shave Monk!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Dec 5 with 2267 viewsswan65split

35 min....no shots!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Dec 5 with 2233 viewsBalhamSwan

0 shots
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Dec 5 with 2203 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Dec 5 by Cooperman

There's considerable discontent in the stands and the players are feeling it.

Yeah sack the fans ffs
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Dec 5 with 2146 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Joking aside I hope people don't slaughter him personally. I believe he has given his all. He looks broken too. Hard work only got him so far, but his lack of experience is in sharp focus now unfortunately. He just can't seem to arrest the slide this time.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Dec 5 with 2133 viewsDanWelsh86

This ref is abysmal.

I'm not excusing Monk and our lack of attack, midfield ot defence. But he is pretty Abysmal.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Dec 5 with 2131 viewsairedale

Thank f#ck for Leon. That's how to do it. Feel sorry for Garry.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Dec 5 with 2130 viewsperchrockjack

Leicester fans taking the piss out if us at home.

Pride hurts to hear it.

Every game monk is in charge is costing us time we could use to save our status

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Dec 5 with 2106 viewsMorganator100

Did our coaching start going backwards when Beattie arrived?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Dec 5 with 2095 viewsbonwif

Leicester isn't joke lol

anyway some decent streams for game if you have nerves to watch it http://livetv.li/soccer/
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Dec 5 with 2054 viewshobo

Should be 4 or 5-0!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Dec 5 with 2039 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is truely one of the worst perfornaces ive seen at home since weve been in the Prem.

Awful, truely awful

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Dec 5 with 2023 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking hopeless defending, could be 5-0.

Enough is enough.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Dec 5 with 2018 viewsswan65split

We are looking effing useless!!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 2000 viewsunion_jack

We are not going to score with only two motionless players in the box. This is truly pathetic!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024