Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 36161 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 2534 viewsrossshaw

Dire performance so far. No movement, no structure in defence, nothing going our way. Mistakes left right and centre, poor decisions going against us. Worst performance I've seen since Chelsea

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 2533 viewslovejuicejack

Shape has totally gone
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 2530 viewsepaul

Kin shocking should be 5 nil, we knew they'd realy come at us counter attacking and we're letting them waltz through, sort it out ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 2516 viewsperchrockjack

We seem to have said that before.

Nothing has changed.

Players seem to need guidance and leadership

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Dec 5 with 2511 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Dec 5 by Morganator100

Did our coaching start going backwards when Beattie arrived?

I don't think so, we have been on this track since Monk took over. I think he is a modern manager, who has all the theory, but lacks a bit in the "art" side of management.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Dec 5 with 2482 viewsDanWelsh86

The players, coaching staff and management should be disgusted with themselves.

Easily worst performance in the Premier league era.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Dec 5 with 2455 viewsunion_jack

Monk says he loves the club. Well do us a favour and resign, saving us the money for sacking you.

Please?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Dec 5 with 2451 viewsrossshaw

Garry Monk is trying his absolute all. No one can deny that. He's a swansea legend and always will be. But things have to change. We all respect Garry, I don't think there's anyone that doesn't. But something needs to be done.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Dec 5 with 2441 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Dec 5 by bonwif

Leicester isn't joke lol

anyway some decent streams for game if you have nerves to watch it http://livetv.li/soccer/

Streams are so yesterday

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Dec 5 with 2392 viewsQuakerJack

Villa winning

Sunderland level at arsenal
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 15:45]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 with 2303 viewsGh0st

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Dec 5 by epaul

Streams are so yesterday

Everything on Phoenix is a stream.

You just bought a pretty box to find them for you :)
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 with 2291 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Britton is the best Swansea Footballer on the field.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 with 2285 viewsQuakerJack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Dec 5 by union_jack

Monk says he loves the club. Well do us a favour and resign, saving us the money for sacking you.

Please?

What this man said

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Dec 5 with 2269 viewsPozuelosSideys

Still no shots

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Dec 5 with 2269 viewsblaine_scfc

Siggy the only one having a go here.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 5 with 2181 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 by A_Fans_Dad

He'll be subbed on the hour...
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 5 with 2178 viewsBloodyhills

No shots on target against Norwich, Liverpool and Leicester so far.

Can't defend. Should have been 5-0.

Fabianski our best player so far.

Things look grim.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 5 with 2176 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 by Gh0st

Everything on Phoenix is a stream.

You just bought a pretty box to find them for you :)

Yes I know I was being sarcastic! Should have said watching on a Web page is so yesterday

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Dec 5 with 2165 viewsswan65split

Half time .......no shots.......hate to say it but we look doomed for relegation.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Dec 5 with 2116 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Dec 5 by lovejuicejack

Yeah sack the fans ffs

You missed my point, which is that 'Monk out' now appears to be the majority.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Dec 5 with 2104 viewsdailew

Siggy's backheel counts as our first attempt on goal !

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Dec 5 with 2094 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Dec 5 by A_Fans_Dad

By a mile.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 2070 viewslibero

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 5 by epaul

Yes I know I was being sarcastic! Should have said watching on a Web page is so yesterday

(btw - thx for the link re tvmc - fabulous)
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 2070 viewsrossshaw

Who has been saying we won't be relegated? We are in for the fight this season. Get ready. Time to get stuck in, argue like f*ck with everything, foul people, push people and generally piss people off. The dog fight needs to start
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 15:51]

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 2045 viewsunion_jack

Just looking at the replay of the off side goal.

Hardly anyone appealed. Surely they must have suspected it. They should have been surrounding the ref or linesman.

No passion there though and so just accept their fate. They need some new impetus and I've said the only way is by new managerial blood. End of!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024