Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 17:56 - Jan 20 with 14458 viewsdaveB

What a bell end

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35356198

Joey Barton on 07:51 - Jun 19 with 2824 viewsstevec

Joey Barton on 07:41 - Jun 19 by 100percent

I make you right. He could have easily remained managing in League 1 for a long time - plenty of teams would have taken him and been happy to plod along with his 'I've played for Citeh and got an England cap' rhetoric.
His divisive opinions for clicks and particularly doubling down on women's football has effectively made him unemployable in football again.
I'm no fan of Barton, but its difficult to see where he goes from here after not only closing the door on his football career but also embarrassing himself and apologising for his social media outbursts - even his fan boys seems to be turning on him.

Irony is all the years he’s got away with horrendous violent conduct it’s turning to prose that has caught him out.
Joey Barton on 08:48 - Jun 19 with 2674 viewsSydneyRs

Joey Barton on 16:42 - Jun 18 by Bluce_Ree

He's gone fully into the right-wing grifter mode now. Cultivate an audience 'gone on, Joey, you tell 'em' dickheads and then start selling them some nonsense. Athletic Greens, Crypto, dick pills, Trump Dollars, whatever.

It's like how Russell Brand went from being a hippy leftie to then selling out when he caught some of the Covid conspiracy knobhead audience and realised he could make a lot of money out of them.

You can put Farage in that pot too if you were buying into his bullshit and thinking of voting for him.

Also, allegedly headbutted a friend of a friend on a night out. A girl. (NOt Farage, obvs)
[Post edited 18 Jun 16:44]

The thing these grifters all have in common is that none of them actually believe what they are preaching. Its a means to an end, financial and fame.
Joey Barton on 09:04 - Jun 19 with 2630 viewsTheChef

Joey Barton on 08:48 - Jun 19 by SydneyRs

The thing these grifters all have in common is that none of them actually believe what they are preaching. Its a means to an end, financial and fame.

A useful idiot - see also Farage, Morgan, Galloway, Hopkins, etc.

Roll them out whenever you need to distract, divide and conquer.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Joey Barton on 12:02 - Jun 19 with 2433 viewsHayesender

I'd love to hear Nedums thoughts on him now. By all accounts they weren't the best of pals to begin with.

Anyway, when's Joey's induction into the forever R's?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton on 12:07 - Jun 19 with 2411 viewsNorthernr

I found the 'fck around' stage of the routine a bit tiresome, but this 'find out' bit is hilarious.
Joey Barton on 15:45 - Jun 19 with 2072 viewsPaddyhoops

Empty vessels make the most noise.
As the “great” Ronan keating said.
You say it best when you say nothing at all.
He’ll always find an audience who will swallow his bullshit.
He’ll end up joining some nut job political party no doubt.
Joey Barton on 16:37 - Jun 19 with 1940 viewsqprninja

Joey Barton on 12:07 - Jun 19 by Northernr

I found the 'fck around' stage of the routine a bit tiresome, but this 'find out' bit is hilarious.

Free speech! Free speech!............oh, consequnces.
Joey Barton on 17:30 - Jun 19 with 1846 viewsrobith

Joey Barton on 12:07 - Jun 19 by Northernr

It's an expensive business, being a c**t
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 18:21 - Jun 19 with 1769 viewsnumptydumpty

Barton actually is an incredibly intelligent man on the face of things.

If rumours are to be believed a PhD in Philosophy of all things ironically !!!

Yet emotionally the man has zero brain cells and I faintly suggest a serious dose of anger management control sessions required for our Joey !!!

He these days is turning into a nasty male equivalent of Katy Hopkins, although more extreme as nothing he says is reality And he has within him the potential to be violent.

And as others have said, the fact that he is pulled up over words written on a screen as opposed to actual physical abuse in the past which clearly is worse.

To me, he is just embarrassing himself constantly but he doesn't really care because he knows he will get air time if he is even remotely weird.

He is like the pantomime villain but should certainly only be wheeled out when young children are not attending.

Fantastic role model - not !!

He is extremely adept at shooting himself in the foot on a very regular basis. And the thing is at times he knows the right ways to act, the right ways to chat and can be inciteful and could be reasonably successful as a coach if he didn't have serious brain f*ck moments !!! But they happen seemingly almost daily.

Not a fan
[Post edited 19 Jun 18:24]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Joey Barton on 22:34 - Jun 19 with 1671 viewsEsox_Lucius

Apparently the pain hasn't ended yet. There are more fines and apologies from him on the way related to the defamation of Vine.

The grass is always greener.

Joey Barton on 23:16 - Jun 19 with 1568 viewskensalriser

Joey Barton on 18:21 - Jun 19 by numptydumpty

Barton actually is an incredibly intelligent man on the face of things.

If rumours are to be believed a PhD in Philosophy of all things ironically !!!

Yet emotionally the man has zero brain cells and I faintly suggest a serious dose of anger management control sessions required for our Joey !!!

He these days is turning into a nasty male equivalent of Katy Hopkins, although more extreme as nothing he says is reality And he has within him the potential to be violent.

And as others have said, the fact that he is pulled up over words written on a screen as opposed to actual physical abuse in the past which clearly is worse.

To me, he is just embarrassing himself constantly but he doesn't really care because he knows he will get air time if he is even remotely weird.

He is like the pantomime villain but should certainly only be wheeled out when young children are not attending.

Fantastic role model - not !!

He is extremely adept at shooting himself in the foot on a very regular basis. And the thing is at times he knows the right ways to act, the right ways to chat and can be inciteful and could be reasonably successful as a coach if he didn't have serious brain f*ck moments !!! But they happen seemingly almost daily.

Not a fan
[Post edited 19 Jun 18:24]

You reckon Barton has a PhD?

Have I ever mentioned I used to play for QPR and England?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 01:36 - Jun 20 with 1474 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Joey Barton on 22:34 - Jun 19 by Esox_Lucius

Apparently the pain hasn't ended yet. There are more fines and apologies from him on the way related to the defamation of Vine.

Joey Barton on 05:34 - Jun 20 with 1367 viewsnumptydumpty

Joey Barton on 23:16 - Jun 19 by kensalriser

You reckon Barton has a PhD?

Have I ever mentioned I used to play for QPR and England?

Have seen it mentioned on many occasions in the media

Talking about Bartons PhD

With regards to you playing for QPR and England kensalriser - your name is either Paul Parker or Les Ferdinand then.
[Post edited 20 Jun 5:37]

Joey Barton on 06:50 - Jun 20 with 1332 viewsPaddyhoops

Joey Barton on 01:36 - Jun 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s the reaction on x to Vines statement which is most worrying.
How people think like that is beyond me .
Joey Barton on 07:45 - Jun 20 with 1249 viewsQPR_Jim

Joey Barton on 06:50 - Jun 20 by Paddyhoops

It’s the reaction on x to Vines statement which is most worrying.
How people think like that is beyond me .

I don't have X so can't read the replies however I assume some people still believe what Joey said?

When people were saying that it's ironic that he's in more trouble for this than his violence I don't see it myself. I'd much rather he physically attacked me and I had an opportunity to defend myself. He's basically making up stuff about Jeremy Vine and his followers believe him and it's likely to linger around longer than bruises, so I see it as equally as damaging.
Joey Barton on 07:51 - Jun 20 with 1223 viewsnumptydumpty

Vine has done well out of it.

£75 k for a few nasty tweets about him

I have had on occasions had the odd nasty email etc but all I got out of it was wound up.

Barton is wrong in many ways and is one of many that misuse their keyboards.

In olden times, people said these things to people but you could not report it to the police etc and it was impossible for legal action. Another fault in the days legal systems where real crimes like burgarlies, and many many scans are never even investigated at all but write something nasty down and it clogs the leak system up.

Am not in agreement at all with stupid pathetic and nasty words against Vine. It's idiotic tbh.

But amyhow Barton has passed the most advanced of coaching qualifications.

Whoopee doo for him

Bit like an alcoholic passing his driving test !!!

Joey Barton on 09:19 - Jun 20 with 1084 viewsrobith

Joey Barton on 07:51 - Jun 20 by numptydumpty

Vine has done well out of it.

£75 k for a few nasty tweets about him

I have had on occasions had the odd nasty email etc but all I got out of it was wound up.

Barton is wrong in many ways and is one of many that misuse their keyboards.

In olden times, people said these things to people but you could not report it to the police etc and it was impossible for legal action. Another fault in the days legal systems where real crimes like burgarlies, and many many scans are never even investigated at all but write something nasty down and it clogs the leak system up.

Am not in agreement at all with stupid pathetic and nasty words against Vine. It's idiotic tbh.

But amyhow Barton has passed the most advanced of coaching qualifications.

Whoopee doo for him

Bit like an alcoholic passing his driving test !!!

An email is a one to one communication. Barton's tweet had multi million impressions. He doxxed him, and made untrue allegations about him. It is a civil case, not a criminal one. These comparisons are not analogous or accurate
Joey Barton on 09:21 - Jun 20 with 1077 viewsrobith

Barton is so so so f**king stupid.

Most of these type of personalities know exactly where the line is and do a merry dance on it. He just ploughed straight in and started publicly accusing him of child abuse. He deserves absolutely everything he gets
Joey Barton on 13:47 - Jun 20 with 834 viewsPaddyhoops

Joey Barton on 07:45 - Jun 20 by QPR_Jim

I don't have X so can't read the replies however I assume some people still believe what Joey said?

When people were saying that it's ironic that he's in more trouble for this than his violence I don't see it myself. I'd much rather he physically attacked me and I had an opportunity to defend myself. He's basically making up stuff about Jeremy Vine and his followers believe him and it's likely to linger around longer than bruises, so I see it as equally as damaging.

The comments in general were basically about Vines “ snowflakeyness” not so much in support of Barton . People can draw their own conclusions on that one .
However what he’s said about Vine is genuinely disturbing and if those people who replied to his tweet had to walk- in his shoes , they might think again about their comments.
I’m not a big fan of Vine per say. His biggest crime is those shirts he wears but that’s about it.
Oh and he’s brother is right good giggle.
Joey Barton on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 767 viewsnick_hammersmith

Joey Barton on 13:47 - Jun 20 by Paddyhoops

The comments in general were basically about Vines “ snowflakeyness” not so much in support of Barton . People can draw their own conclusions on that one .
However what he’s said about Vine is genuinely disturbing and if those people who replied to his tweet had to walk- in his shoes , they might think again about their comments.
I’m not a big fan of Vine per say. His biggest crime is those shirts he wears but that’s about it.
Oh and he’s brother is right good giggle.

Not a massive fan of JV, when he films people while he is on his bike to grass up their poor behaviour.

But, as another poster said these are civil cases, so not really wasting any real resource from criminal cases.

If JB has a Phd it was def given to him. The only thing clever about him is the way he can extract money for nothing. Something he learnt while "playing football" for QPR
Joey Barton on 15:42 - Jun 20 with 709 viewskensalriser

Joey Barton on 05:34 - Jun 20 by numptydumpty

Have seen it mentioned on many occasions in the media

Talking about Bartons PhD

With regards to you playing for QPR and England kensalriser - your name is either Paul Parker or Les Ferdinand then.
[Post edited 20 Jun 5:37]

Lol. Do you know what a PhD is and what you have to do to get one?

There are other possibilities beyond Les and PP. Any of them being me are as likely as Barton having a PhD.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Joey Barton on 20:55 - Jun 20 with 569 viewsnumptydumpty

Joey Barton on 15:42 - Jun 20 by kensalriser

Lol. Do you know what a PhD is and what you have to do to get one?

There are other possibilities beyond Les and PP. Any of them being me are as likely as Barton having a PhD.

Err yes

Many years of study for a PhD but in some you can qualify through different routes. I had heard on question time he was introduced as studying for one. Doubt he completed it.

I have a BA (hons) and attempted to get on a masters course many years ago but wasnt up to the standard but different subjects have all sorts of ways in to higher education . But thanks for the heads up about what a PhD involves !!!

Who knows with Barton. Just because he is an angry man, doesn't mean he can't apply himself to education.

Intelligence and application can be achieved regardless of personality characteristics.

But yes of course you could be an ex player. Words on a fans forum would be a place that could be, quite obviously.

Can you please play as our centre forward next season ??

My real first name is Rishi and I am quite busy at the moment !!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 20 Jun 21:10]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024