Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62048 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 2110 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Deserved

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 2112 viewsKennedy

We deserved that.

Best we played in months!

Just call me JFK

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 2108 viewsbiggar

Thoroughly deserved lead. Let's get to half time without conceding.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 with 2090 viewsGeoffThom

Fair play, they deserve that
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 with 2087 viewsRevJames

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

Get in!!!!!

CONCENTRATION now FFS!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 with 2080 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 by westwalesed

Yessssssssssss ALFIE YJB!!!!!!!

Commentator blaming defending but that was a lovely late run and perfectly placed. Thoroughly deserved.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 with 2059 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente is having a stormer

All the things I've accused him of not doing - he is doing them superbly tonight.

Come on the Swans

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 with 2038 viewsPinky

F@cking great. So nice to see us looking confident on the ball. Good boy, Alf!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 3 with 2007 viewsbiggar

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

All the things I've accused him of not doing - he is doing them superbly tonight.

Come on the Swans

Totally agree. Looks a different player.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 3 with 1988 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Llorente - wins pretty much everything

Links well with Routs/Siggy

Clever players
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 3 with 1935 viewsawayjack

YJB that'll give him confidence he needs
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 3 with 1932 viewsKennedy

Goal here:

https://streamable.com/p82ht

Just call me JFK

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 3 with 1889 viewsspiderboy

rama dame fu**ing ding dong!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1855 viewsKulusBeatFactory

welcome PC !
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1855 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Come on the Swans

yes

there had been a couple of signs recently

good to see him putting it in from the start

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1814 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Come on the Swans

he has been doing it youve just not seen it

red mist mush

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1784 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I despise Neil Taylor.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1770 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Go on Clement son. His dander is up. He's on the touchline and taking half time talk.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 20:48]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1706 viewsJajess

Best half of the season.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1705 viewsJokeren1943

Defending with possession.

Ohhh, bring back old good memories.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1701 viewspencoedjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Commentator blaming defending but that was a lovely late run and perfectly placed. Thoroughly deserved.

Exactly
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1701 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I despise Neil Taylor.

cmon dyss - bit of positivity, mun
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1669 viewsMorganator100

Is there something wrong with Fat Sam's seat, he seems to be getting lower and lower in it.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1655 viewsBournedore

Awesome to go in ahead. Hadn't happened very often. Need to be squeaky clean second half as I have a feeling the ref will feel under pressure to give them something for the no-pen decision...
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1605 viewsdailew

PC heading down the tunnel.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024