Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62155 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 3 with 2324 viewslondonlisa2001

This is much better.

Ki playing very well as is Routs and Llorente.

Come on Swans - same again.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 3 with 2323 viewsPinky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 by Jokeren1943

No shall keep defending with possession. If they drop deepl Swansea dies.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 20:51]

Good to see you back, Jokeren. I don't think that I've replied to one of your posts since 2013/14!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 3 with 2205 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Frasier-Campbell on. Hopefully he can find rat boy's hiding place and stay in there with him

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 2179 viewsKulusBeatFactory

shite pass taylor , mun
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 2154 viewsMrSwerve

Feck me Bournemouth 3-0 up vs Arsenal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 2137 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 3 by Pinky

Good to see you back, Jokeren. I don't think that I've replied to one of your posts since 2013/14!

Ohhh have been around :-) but 1 new girlfriend, 2 newborns, new job and a buying a house takes some time.

Let's hope it will go forward from here (for Swansea) :-)
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:08]
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 3 with 2099 viewsbiggar

Cracking tackle from Llorente. Hardest I've seen him work.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 3 with 2059 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

giving it away again cheaply

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:09 - Jan 3 with 2023 viewsdailew

Cherries 3 up !

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 3 with 1899 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 3 by Jokeren1943

Ohhh have been around :-) but 1 new girlfriend, 2 newborns, new job and a buying a house takes some time.

Bloody plastic! ;)

Congrats.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 3 with 1776 viewsbiggar

What the hell was taylor doing there?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1720 viewsElward

Ffs get Taylor off!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1703 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 3 by Jokeren1943

ditched the blonde round ur neck ?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1685 viewsBournedore

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 3 by biggar

He's not doing himself any favours with the new manager.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1675 viewsPinky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Bloody plastic! ;)

Congrats.

Bloody hell, Neil.

EDIT: Meant Neil Taylor, not you! Didn't mean to reply, mate!
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:14]
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1652 viewsTheResurrection

FACK ME !!

I can't believe how bad Taylor is

Wathan will give him a 9 though - the PRICK!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1647 viewsJackBaston

Taylors going to f*ck us at this rate
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1606 viewsDracan66

Taylor........Taxi for 1
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1599 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 3 by biggar

Lovely pass to put a player in. He's just got to work on getting the right team now ;-)

edit - I've been sticking up for Tay;ls, but that was before I got onto a stream. In 3 minutes he's cocked up 3 times. He needs some serious work with PC and out new defensive coach to try and build him back up
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:15]
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1599 viewsawayjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 by Elward

Ffs get Taylor off!

Is he trying to concede?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 3 with 1462 viewsdeanscfc

Good God...anyone who wanted Taylor to start get your heads checked. Ridiculous...he could be the difference between us staying up and going down.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 3 with 1453 viewsperchrockjack

Scapegoat Taylor.

Absolutely

Has he been nobbled by an Asian betting ring

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 3 with 1355 viewstaff999555

Taylor is going to cost us a goal unless he's brought off.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 3 with 1354 viewsbiggar

No conviction whatsoever from Cork with that shot. More goals in this.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 with 1316 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 by Pinky

Bloody hell, Neil.

EDIT: Meant Neil Taylor, not you! Didn't mean to reply, mate!
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:14]

I'd hope he knows I'm joking. Lots of life changes.

Argh corky

EDIT: oh. - hahaha
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024