Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62047 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1908 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

big sam be strorming in that ref room half time

he'll even it out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1903 viewsyescomeon

That first half from Palace is as bad as I've seen all season, and that's saying something having watched the Swans all season. There is no way they will come out and play that bad again, let's hope that one is enough.

Upthecity!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1896 viewsJackBaston

Taylors so bad compared to everyone else in the team
constantly losing the ball, doesnt run into space, crosses without looking whos in the box, and even then he cant cross to save his life

Palace fans are really really not happy
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1896 viewsbiggar

Best we've played for a long time, especially away.
Much more positive.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1895 viewsWxmJax

PC (that's his new nickname by the way) already down from the stand and in the dug out. Love it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 1890 viewsAnotherJohn

So far so good, but I think I need some kind of fortification for the second half.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 1889 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck that was encouraging. Good to see Clement taking charge already.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 1856 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I despise Neil Taylor.

He speaks highly of you as well
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1817 viewskarnataka

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 by Morganator100

Is there something wrong with Fat Sam's seat, he seems to be getting lower and lower in it.

It's slowly buckling under the weight
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1808 viewsSmellyplumz

Well done Alf lad, nice header now lets build up this confidence.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1799 viewsskippyjack

Superb half lads.. I expect a different Palace in the 2nd..hopefully Clement can get in early and remind them..

We're 1-0 up away from home in 45 minutes?.. f*ck.. we're normally at least two down by now.

But Palace have been awful.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1792 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 3 by AnotherJohn

So far so good, but I think I need some kind of fortification for the second half.

No shall keep defending with possession. If they drop deepl Swansea dies.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 20:51]
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1780 viewsmonmouth

Lol. It's unbearable now.

What a fantastic first half. There's still that horrendous mistake in us, but 3-0 wouldn't flatter us. It ain't going to be that easy second half but by god that was good to see. First to the ball. Patterns, movement, and.......CONFIDENCE.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1753 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Llorente is having a stormer

All the things I've accused him of not doing - he is doing them superbly tonight.

Come on the Swans

great to hear ur positivity - another resurrection maybe

COYS
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 3 with 1700 viewsperchrockjack

Taylor s days are numbered .
Clement is no fool

That half from him is disgusting.

First we should jettison

Well done Alfie.

He ll be ok

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 3 with 1685 viewsOldjack

ffs boys lets come out fighting now and not let this slip away as per ,I hope Paul takes into account how poor Palarse are they're making us look really good atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1674 viewscrix

excellent half!!!!!!!!! more of the same please.

only concern is they are going to lob high balls in to our box left right and centre in the 2nd half if we don't keep the ball like we have this half. could do with a 2nd goal early on to settle the nerves.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1668 viewsAl_Bundy

WTF !? Where is this coming from??

New Manager syndrome .. I was a lazy fecker now i'm a match winner
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1656 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

Awesome to go in ahead. Hadn't happened very often. Need to be squeaky clean second half as I have a feeling the ref will feel under pressure to give them something for the no-pen decision...

Clem came down to bench at the end. Could not resist it I guess. Great first half and something to build on. Don't like the look of Sam though. Only got his ass out of the seat for the penalty shout and was walking off with a smirk on his face.
First 15mins of second half crucial for us. The old b@stard looks like he has something up his sleeve.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 1608 viewsRevJames

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 3 by monmouth

Lol. It's unbearable now.

What a fantastic first half. There's still that horrendous mistake in us, but 3-0 wouldn't flatter us. It ain't going to be that easy second half but by god that was good to see. First to the ball. Patterns, movement, and.......CONFIDENCE.

Crucial first 10 minutes.

Heads switched on from the restart please
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 1603 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Special mention for Routs. Quickest feet on the pitch.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 1597 viewsdailew

Just when I'd written off the season.

Please don't muck this up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 1584 viewsexiledclaseboy

That's probably the best 45 minutes we've put together all season.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 1546 viewsGeoffThom

Defending much more decisively tonight ,making the right desicions generally just have to keep their wingers quiet thus half
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 with 1481 viewsStrikeout

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Llorente is having a stormer

All the things I've accused him of not doing - he is doing them superbly tonight.

Come on the Swans

He's like a new player tonight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024