Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62158 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 2327 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's not even trying to block the crosses. Even when he has a second man with him. He's a coward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 2325 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Sako making a big differwnce

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 2305 viewsnierika

We're about to be Neil Taylor'd!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 2303 viewsElward

I actually despise Neil Taylor
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2300 viewsJackBaston

Dropping way too deep now, could do with some pace now to punt and chase
I'd keep Llorente on just to defend
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2257 viewsLandore_Jack

That was lucky. Poor defending by Taylor.

#backtojack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2249 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Sako making a big differwnce

PC - cmon
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2235 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Bloody plastic! ;)

Congrats.

Thanx you mate.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2188 viewsBournedore

Is this another game we wait too long to make a change? Love that from Clement if he's demanding subs
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:24 - Jan 3 with 2150 viewsMurph75

I hope I never see Neil Taylor in a swans shirt ever again.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:24 - Jan 3 with 2127 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clem down to have a word. Thank god - someone who can read a game
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:24]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:24 - Jan 3 with 2061 viewsjasper_T

Starting the job early.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:24 - Jan 3 with 2050 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 3 by KulusBeatFactory

ditched the blonde round ur neck ?

:-D
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 3 with 1992 viewsRevJames

N/A. on 21:21 - Jan 3 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Wait for the equalizer...
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 3 with 1967 viewsdeanscfc

Palace have spotted our weakness and are targeting us down the right. Like every other team do. Now someone try telling me again that a left back in January isn't a priority...
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 3 with 1908 viewsTheResurrection

Mawson superb so far

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:26 - Jan 3 with 1773 viewsbiggar

Changes are needed!!!! Quickly!!!!
N/A. on 21:27 - Jan 3 with 1696 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 with 1682 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

All their attacks are coming from someone running down our left unchallenged. Get the coward off.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:28]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 with 1673 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:25 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Mawson superb so far

You can see he's nowhere near the finished product, but there's definitely something there. Put him alongside an experienced defender, he could be a cracking player.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 with 1665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is there a stream on kodi?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 with 1646 viewsJackBaston

interesting change, gotta be cause of injury?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 1520 viewsOldjack

ffs move out !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 1490 viewsdailew

Naughts to switch to left?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 1482 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement doesn't look like a man to be trifled with.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024