Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62157 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 with 2039 viewsTheResurrection

It's got to be Rangel for d1ckhead and Naughton over to LB - And QUICK!!

Ahh Ciork - at least get a corner!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 with 2037 viewsskippyjack

F*ck.. Neil is off again.. someone have a word

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 with 2026 viewsLeonWasGod

Cork around the box again . That's where we need Fer. Jack should only sit in front of the back 4. How can nobody in the club see this?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 with 2016 viewsMurph75

Jack Cork is a minge
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 with 2005 viewsTheResurrection

FFS Siggy!!

Stupid free kick!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Jan 3 with 1956 viewsPinky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

I'd hope he knows I'm joking. Lots of life changes.

Argh corky

EDIT: oh. - hahaha
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:16]

Sorry mate, didn't mean to reply. Edited now. Too much wine I think.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Jan 3 with 1921 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Good save. That was drilled from Sahko

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Jan 3 with 1910 viewsjasper_T

Why do none of our players ever congratulate Fabs when he makes a good save?

Every other keeper in the league would get a pat on the back for that.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Jan 3 with 1902 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 3 by taff999555

Taylor is going to cost us a goal unless he's brought off.

Surely Kingsley is injured to not even be on the bench?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 3 with 1875 viewskarnataka

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 3 by LeonWasGod

Cork around the box again . That's where we need Fer. Jack should only sit in front of the back 4. How can nobody in the club see this?

Was thinking that myself. fer has quite a shot on him in those situations.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 3 with 1774 viewsskippyjack

We're getting sloppy.. someone tell Curt.

Paul?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 3 with 1739 viewsdailew

Dropping deep.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 3 with 1730 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Great hearty tackle from Fulton. We need more of those at the mo

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

N/A. on 21:19 - Jan 3 with 1702 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 3 with 1678 viewsBournedore

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 3 by skippyjack

We're getting sloppy.. someone tell Curt.

Paul?

It's nerves
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 3 with 1554 viewskarnataka

Palace have upped their tempo and we're not dealing with it very well.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1546 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Jan 3 by jasper_T

Why do none of our players ever congratulate Fabs when he makes a good save?

Every other keeper in the league would get a pat on the back for that.

Looks like he is going to have to do a few more now. batten down the hatches......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1536 viewsKulusBeatFactory

barrow for Routs - an out-ball desperately needed
N/A. on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1505 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1500 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gonna be a long half hour this.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1471 viewsbiggar

Looking very ragged now. Time for changes.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1426 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

It's nerves

Know the feeling. I can't watch anymore
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 1426 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 3 by KulusBeatFactory

barrow for Routs - an out-ball desperately needed

Changes needed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 1425 viewsPegojack

Sloppy, and dropping too deep. It's only a matter of time.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 1401 viewsTheResurrection

We're a yard off the pace now - starting up top with :Llorente who is starting to tire.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024