Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62044 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 with 1832 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 3 by Al_Bundy

WTF !? Where is this coming from??

New Manager syndrome .. I was a lazy fecker now i'm a match winner

Jenks will have a 4 year contract out to you tout suite

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 with 1831 viewsblueytheblue

Thought you've played pretty well. Still a bit shaky at the back tho, better sides would capitalise.

One point from safety, drags Palarse back into things too.

Unsurprisingly, the Yank forum seems to have gone remarkably silent.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 with 1834 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Special mention for Routs. Quickest feet on the pitch.

Played well so far.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Jan 3 with 1812 viewsDracan66

Alf has sprayed a couple of excellent passes and scored.....hell of a confidence boost for him! Taylor is Taylor and should practice booting the ball into the crowd maybe then they'll land in the box!

Excellent first half...keep the energy levels going and keep pressing.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Jan 3 with 1808 viewsDarran

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

That's probably the best 45 minutes we've put together all season.

Apart from all the 45 minutes under Guidolin.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Jan 3 with 1793 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 by blueytheblue

Thought you've played pretty well. Still a bit shaky at the back tho, better sides would capitalise.

Yank forum?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 3 with 1786 viewssherpajacob

I think we will need a 2nd.

Just when we were all abandoning hope, the swans do this to us.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 3 with 1775 viewsOldjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

Yes ,but Palarse are very very poor tonight, Fat Sam will blame it on fatigue you know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 3 with 1735 viewsmax936

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Clem came down to bench at the end. Could not resist it I guess. Great first half and something to build on. Don't like the look of Sam though. Only got his ass out of the seat for the penalty shout and was walking off with a smirk on his face.
First 15mins of second half crucial for us. The old b@stard looks like he has something up his sleeve.......

I think they'll lose Benteke he doesn't want to know, trouble is they'll replace him with Campbell who is a clever player and quick, hope him and Zaha click although he's be awful first half, not a penalty for me, but it wouldn't have surprised me to have seen it given.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 3 with 1724 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Jan 3 by Darran

Apart from all the 45 minutes under Guidolin.

No, including them.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 3 with 1676 viewsyescomeon

Llorente has been good, decent half from Routledge. Thought Ki has been excellent first half too. Need to be better in the second half though, because surely Palace will be, and we just edged them first half.

Upthecity!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 1659 viewssully49

Best we've played in a long time but haven't taken our chances. Can't see Palace being that bad in the second half. We need another goal to ease the pressure.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 1608 viewsawayjack

Enjoyed that. Like winding the clock back 2 years. Quick pass and move, off the ball runs, pressure on the ball.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 1608 viewslifelong

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 by Strikeout

He's like a new player tonight

Nerve racking second half coming up, excellent first half, fully deserve the lead.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 1607 viewsbarry_island

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 3 by WxmJax

PC (that's his new nickname by the way) already down from the stand and in the dug out. Love it.

Can we call him PK for old times sake?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 3 with 1590 viewsDarran

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

No, including them.

Ok then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 3 with 1588 viewsSwansNZ

Surely Palace won’t be as sh1t again in the 2nd half.
Surely we won’t be able to keep a clean sheet.

Hope not putting 2 or 3 past them when they were so poor will not come back to bite us on the arse.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 3 with 1572 viewsskippyjack

I think Palace were a little shocked at how well we were playing.. and me!

Ki and Routledge look transformed..

Taylor and Fernandez a bit suspect.

I don't think we should read too much into that half though..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 3 with 1568 viewsspiderboy

am I listening to the right game?its not the u23,s is it?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 3 with 1518 viewsClinton

Sam will bolster midfield it will give them more pessession. We need at least one more

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 1491 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Clem came down to bench at the end. Could not resist it I guess. Great first half and something to build on. Don't like the look of Sam though. Only got his ass out of the seat for the penalty shout and was walking off with a smirk on his face.
First 15mins of second half crucial for us. The old b@stard looks like he has something up his sleeve.......

bung ?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 1472 viewsJackBaston

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 3 by blueytheblue

I saw you post their forum the other day
I imagine it was sheer joy based on the Bournemouth game over there
but considering theyre spanking arse, may have made our defeat look worse than it is
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 1465 viewsicecoldjack

So happy with the first half !

Lovely to see clement going down to the dug out too, no doubt means business

Hard 45 mins ahead and some nail biting football .
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 3 with 1444 viewsjackrabbit

Positives:

. We're 1 up
. We've been lucky with the pen decision
. We're passing well just like the old days (a couple of seasons ago)
. ALL the team are playing well - not perfectly, not flawlessly but well
. Ki adds a lot of creativity, Routs looks lively, TAYLOR made some good tackles on the touchline and has linked well, Gylfi has put in a shift and Llorente has looked like a proper centre forward

Negatives:

. Missed 3 very good scoring opportunities
. Defence very fragile
. Look very short of confidence in the areas of the field where it matters - both ends of the pitch

Bottom line: we're in the lead!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 3 with 1409 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clement back in the stand - should be in the away end chugging cider

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024