Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62159 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 1897 viewsbiggar

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Is there a stream on kodi?

Kodi and then sport devil.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 1895 viewsKulusBeatFactory

hooorah
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 1890 viewsperchrockjack

Might this be Taylor s last start

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1868 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

YES. FINALLY.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1868 viewsLeonWasGod

Put Naughton onto Zaha and get Rangel on.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1868 viewsbalboajack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Is there a stream on kodi?

Yes, look for the mamahd links. I can't remember from what repository now sorry
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1855 viewsSmellyplumz

Llorente been poor tonight, he looks spent, just trotting around the pitch.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1856 viewsJackBaston

aha Clements seen Taylors w*nk!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1847 viewsElward

Taylor off!! I officially love Paul Clement
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1846 viewsswan65split

why the Feck are we clearing balls back across our area?!!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1844 viewsjasper_T

He looks shocked that Curt has taken him off.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1822 viewsPoleNGoal

Mawson is so confident on the ball, will sprout into quality CB in near future

In Paul we trust

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 1780 viewspencoedjack

Fer needs to put a shift in like Fulton has
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1757 viewsTheResurrection

This is a big ask of both Naughton and Rangel but it had to happen!!! Maybe at halftime!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1759 viewsLeonWasGod

S4C commentary saying Tals playing with injured ribs. Might explain a bit.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1744 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by Elward

Taylor off!! I officially love Paul Clement

Hehehe. Bad bugger. He's injured, mun!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1730 viewsBLAZE

Taylor off. He can see what we all see. I love him already
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1705 viewsjasper_T

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by Smellyplumz

Llorente been poor tonight, he looks spent, just trotting around the pitch.

His legs only have 45 in them.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1689 viewsMurph75

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 by LeonWasGod

S4C commentary saying Tals playing with injured ribs. Might explain a bit.

For the last 3 years?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 1668 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 3 by Murph75

For the last 3 years?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:31 - Jan 3 with 1640 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Fer needs to put a shift in like Fulton has

Not the change I'd have thought if, that's why he's a pro though...hopefully

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:31 - Jan 3 with 1628 viewsmonmouth

Lmao. Clement 'get that f*cking no 3 off'

Tough last 20 without Fulton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 3 with 1455 viewsTheResurrection

Need Borja on soon - we've gone numb up top!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 3 with 1433 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by PoleNGoal

Mawson is so confident on the ball, will sprout into quality CB in near future

Bit of a John Terry about him

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 3 with 1432 viewsskippyjack

Sakho and Zaha causing all sorts.. I'd take a point!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024