Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41037 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 2 with 4988 viewsSTID2017

It baffles me that when we are in injury time and losing, we are still being cautious , passing the ball square, back and trying to progress slowly up the field.
Urgency - what urgency ?
Clement's last match surely ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 2 with 4938 viewsswan65split

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 2 by MrSwerve

First thing that tw@t Jason Mohammed said at FT was Swans are bottom.

nah he said we were ROCK BOTTOM
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 2 with 4875 viewsruhrjack

We are strong,propping up the league.
FFS
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 2 with 4863 viewsJack_Kass

If a relegation purges the club of the toxins then so be it.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 2 with 4862 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Olsson's pace at the end there was amazing. A good manager with some attacking patterns might even use that.

Our club is rotten. Crawling with maggots. I hate the Yanks, I hate the Sellouts, I hate the Trust, I hate the Manager and I hate the Players. We are going down with less than 25 points and you know what, I don't give a f*ck. Anything is better than this shit. Let the Cruds have their turn.

Yes I'm disappointed with today but that's not it. We are just a corpse of a club.

Go down and down until the scum leave and we start again in afraid.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 2 with 4807 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 2 by Jack_Kass

If a relegation purges the club of the toxins then so be it.

That won't happen until there's not another penny, sorry cent, to be extracted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 4655 viewsJackFish

Good to know that Clement’s solution to being 2-1 down is just lump the ball forward aimlessly to their centre halves who obviously won the headers they’d been winning all game. He’s as awful attacking as Bradley was defending. There’s no chance we’re staying up with him in charge so we may as well get rid and give someone else a chance.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 2 with 4192 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Go down and down until the scum leave and we start again in afraid.

I think you'll find the scum going up under Colin W4nker!!

Life will be unbearable in work if that happens too.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 2 with 4021 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 2 by harryhpalmer

I think you'll find the scum going up under Colin W4nker!!

Life will be unbearable in work if that happens too.

Sadly that scenario looks more and more probable with every game that passes.........and nothing can be done.

We've scrabbled along the last season or two but warning lights were ignored, and finaly our future was inevitably cast during the last transfer window.

"Strangled by greed" will be our epitaph, how sad is that ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 2 with 3920 viewsbuilthjack

Just back. Oh boy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Dec 2 with 3888 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Dec 2 by builthjack

Just back. Oh boy.

Go on then. I trust your assessment. Or is that it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:20 - Dec 2 with 3823 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Go on then. I trust your assessment. Or is that it?

I had best until morning Monny. I might calm down a bit by then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 4 with 3643 viewsSTID2017

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:20 - Dec 2 by builthjack

I had best until morning Monny. I might calm down a bit by then.

Calmed down yet?
I haven't and I only watched it from the comfort of my home.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024