Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41041 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 2 with 3484 viewsjack247

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's great to see Ki and Fer driving forward 30 yards when they get the ball instead of passing it sideways as soon as they get it. Both are giving Clucas and the fullbacks a chance to push forward when they do this.

Mesa and Caroll, even Leon would be happy to pass to a centre back and hope somebody else drives forward.

We have gone backwards from reasonably attacking positions far more than we did in 90minutes against Bournemouth already.

There’s no point driving forward then turning round and passing it back.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 2 with 3452 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 2 by magicdaps10

Said this before and say it again.

Surely gone after this.

Nope they are sticking by him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 2 with 3443 viewsHighjack

Even the bad teams in this league are light years ahead of us. Talent, speed of thought, physicality, mentality. Miles ahead.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 2 with 3429 viewsjack247

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 2 by SgorioFruit

as it stands swans are bottom of the league and palace move up to 18th, if this stays the way it is come end of the game then Clement needs to pack his bags ASAP

We need a performance second half and a draw at the very least. If not, it’s hard to make an argument for keeping him.
N/A. on 15:58 - Dec 2 with 3419 viewsHuw57

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 2 by SgorioFruit

as it stands swans are bottom of the league and palace move up to 18th, if this stays the way it is come end of the game then Clement needs to pack his bags ASAP

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 2 with 3408 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Nope they are sticking by him.

Yes. He will be boring the shit out of us in the championship next season, I'm pretty sure of that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 2 with 3339 viewsjasper_T

Should think about bringing Tammy on for the second half.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 2 with 3237 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

Should think about bringing Tammy on for the second half.

Good point.

Let's hope he doesn't bring Fer on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 2 with 3072 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi rubbing the salt in as well
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 2 with 3010 viewsjack2jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 2 with 2997 viewsOldjack

Irish commentator , the stretcher comes on, it might be his finger

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 2 with 2912 viewsBobby_Fischer

When Stoke full backs burst down the wing they always seem to play it forward - where as we stop, and play it back to one of the centre backs or Fabianski.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 with 2770 viewsakajack

Did Tammy really score 17 goals last year or have my eyes gone
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 with 2766 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Great finish as well.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 with 2753 viewsSmellyplumz

We are fůcking shit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 with 2749 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Was that another foul on Fer in their Penalty Area, it certainly looked like it.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 2 with 2725 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Was that another foul on Fer in their Penalty Area, it certainly looked like it.

Give over, this isn't netball.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 2 with 2708 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 by akajack

Did Tammy really score 17 goals last year or have my eyes gone

In an inferior league. Jordan Ayew could barely score a goal in the same league and we actually paid money to bring him in.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 2 with 2711 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 by A_Fans_Dad

We'd have played the penalty backwards so don't sweat over it.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 2 with 2708 viewsSmellyplumz

Nah not according to some if the fans on here.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 2 with 2589 viewsakajack

Mesa on for clucas straight away
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 2 with 2565 viewsJack_Kass

Make a sub and change something you dopey man.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 2 with 2565 viewsMLT18

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

We are fůcking shit

We are the worst team I've ever seen in the Premier League - but it's been coming for 2/3 seasons. Big Fantasy Premier League tip - pick any player from any team playing against us and make him your captain - it's worked for me.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 2 with 2527 viewsBobby_Fischer

Joe Allen having a stormer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 2 with 2490 viewsakajack

As always, bet they regret not spending the more bet now eg
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024