Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41054 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 2 with 2854 viewsSwanjaxs

Fùck sake Naughton 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 2 with 2838 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 2 by akajack

Mesa on for clucas straight away

He's not on the bench

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 2 with 2821 viewsakajack

The money now eh 👆
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 2 with 2800 viewspencoedjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 2 by Bobby_Fischer

When Stoke full backs burst down the wing they always seem to play it forward - where as we stop, and play it back to one of the centre backs or Fabianski.

As shite as we have been Olsen looks like our best attacking option
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 2 with 2769 viewsTheKirkyLife

Who at Swansea decided that £12 million was TOO MUCH for Arias? Whoever it was they should be fired and pummelled for their stupidity.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 2 with 2767 viewsAl_Bundy

Douiff out jumps Crouch to miss a sitter .. Any chance we can mark anyone
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 2 with 2761 viewsjack2jack

*@###*@*_*"**#*$$¥¥#*#*#*#///#@@@@@**$$
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 2 with 2757 viewsakajack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

He's not on the bench

I was being sarcastic
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 2 with 2707 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At least we scored a goal. It will give the usual lot something to cling to when they make their usual threads defending the performance, stating how we're improving, taking baby steps, it will come etc.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 2 with 2704 viewsjasper_T

Do you think Leon actually does anything sat there?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 2 with 2704 viewsJack_Kass

Another shot on target, that's 2 today!

Baby steps

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 2 with 2650 viewslidojack

It hurts so so much watching Joey Allen running the show.

Jenkins should have been sacked the minute we missed out on him.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 2 with 2642 viewsDrizzy

Fair play to Clucas, gets the ball on the goal line in a dangerous position and immediately turns and plays it 15 yards backward. Robotic efficiency.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 2 with 2569 viewsSwanjaxs

That's what 16 million gets you 🤡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 2 with 2569 viewsSmellyplumz

Our cup final and Clement on the bench looks like George Bush did when told of the 9/11 attack.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 2 with 2535 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 2 by Drizzy

Fair play to Clucas, gets the ball on the goal line in a dangerous position and immediately turns and plays it 15 yards backward. Robotic efficiency.

And then gets nutmegged by his own team mate on the 6 yard box after a superb bit of play from Tammy.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 16:30]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

N/A. on 16:30 - Dec 2 with 2516 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:15]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 2 with 2493 viewsDrizzy

McBurnie and Carroll. Jesus wept.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 2 with 2487 viewsTom1912

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 2 by Drizzy

It's not like he had Bony screaming for it a few yards away from him to be fair
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 2 with 2456 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

In an inferior league. Jordan Ayew could barely score a goal in the same league and we actually paid money to bring him in.

Mad isn't it. How Ayew keeps his spot week after week is beyond me.

Oh look 3 centre forwards on the pitch. Nothing like a lack of balance eh?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 2 with 2435 viewsjack247

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

Do you think Leon actually does anything sat there?

He’s probably thinking up what to say at his first press conference
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 2 with 2435 viewsPintado

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 2 by Tom1912

It's not like he had Bony screaming for it a few yards away from him to be fair

The subs, well that’s gonna change absolutely nothing 😤

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 2 with 2417 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea Sound commentator quote:

"15 million Pounds for Sam 'Bloody' Clucas."

Absolutely scathing about the transfer window also.

He does sound rather p#ssed off!!!!!!!

Argus!

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Dec 2 with 2409 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 2 by akajack

I was being sarcastic

Ah right OK nice one.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 16:37]

N/A. on 16:33 - Dec 2 with 2344 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:17]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024