Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41743 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 2 with 3641 viewsjasper_T

Tammy's nothing special.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 2 with 3643 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

WTF!

Incredible haha
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 2 with 3533 viewsswanforthemoney

These latest posts about Sanches prove we are down. People aren’t angry any more, just taking the p1ss out of our own team.
At least we can have some gallows humour for the rest of the season.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 2 with 3517 viewsjack2jack

7 mins extra time,just enough for Stoke to stuff another one in.
FFS!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 2 with 3515 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

WTF!

Haha, is that a pisstake ?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 2 with 3453 viewsjasper_T

Mawson winding up for a volley instead of challenging for the header.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 2 with 3297 viewsJack_Kass

Its a rebuilding job now.

8 months to make sure that we come back up at the first attempt.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 2 with 3291 viewsjack2jack

If we don't get another well be stone dead last,next level my fvcking ar$e
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 2 with 3276 viewsGaryjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 2 by Bobby_Fischer

Haha, is that a pisstake ?

I actually don't think it's meant to be,..........but it is!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 16:52]
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 2 with 3264 viewsTom1912

7 minutes despite a Stoke player being down for 5 minutes. Should have been 9-10 with all the subs and other stoppages.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 2 with 3157 viewsSwanjaxs

Sack Clement tonight.... who do we bring in? Fack knows but it's our only hope

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 2 with 3098 viewsDanWelsh86

It's a little bit humiliating lads, this whole charade.

We're dreadful, and we're only getting worse. He has to go.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 2 with 3061 viewsakajack

We are terrible under clement this year and I’m not being sarcastic this time
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 2 with 2897 viewsmonmouth

I actually feel physically sick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 2 with 2892 viewsMrSwerve

First thing that tw@t Jason Mohammed said at FT was Swans are bottom.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 2 with 2875 viewswhoflungdung

As long as Clem is here...

Ah feck it, he ain't going anywhere

Until he does ,this carries on

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 2 with 2840 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 2 by MrSwerve

First thing that tw@t Jason Mohammed said at FT was Swans are bottom.

Well yeah, but we are. And fully deserved too. And we are staying there.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 2 with 2791 viewsLeonWasGod

Useless. Not a clue on the ball. Sh*t movement, aimless hoofs and then shot shy if we do get in the box.

Positives - Wilf. That's pretty much it. Alfie good when just defending and not trying to be Beckenbauer. Olsson & Naughton willing runners with the ball, but isolated.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 2 with 2735 viewsRevJames

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 2 by Swanjaxs

Sack Clement tonight.... who do we bring in? Fack knows but it's our only hope

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

If he goes, others above him need to go to. But we've known that for the last few seasons
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 2 with 2668 viewsrob

He needs sacking this evening and for Curt to be put incharge.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 2 with 2622 viewsAnotherJohn

I think we have known for a while that on present form we're the worst team in the league, and we are now where we deserve to be. It's been coming.
N/A. on 17:03 - Dec 2 with 2611 viewsHuw57

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 2 by jasper_T

Tammy's nothing special.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:18]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 2 with 2607 views34dfgdf54

Daylight between us and 17th now. He’ll be sacked tonight
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 2 with 2597 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Useless. Not a clue on the ball. Sh*t movement, aimless hoofs and then shot shy if we do get in the box.

Positives - Wilf. That's pretty much it. Alfie good when just defending and not trying to be Beckenbauer. Olsson & Naughton willing runners with the ball, but isolated.

Olsson's pace at the end there was amazing. A good manager with some attacking patterns might even use that.

Our club is rotten. Crawling with maggots. I hate the Yanks, I hate the Sellouts, I hate the Trust, I hate the Manager and I hate the Players. We are going down with less than 25 points and you know what, I don't give a f*ck. Anything is better than this shit. Let the Cruds have their turn.

Yes I'm disappointed with today but that's not it. We are just a corpse of a club.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 2 with 2588 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 2 by 34dfgdf54

Daylight between us and 17th now. He’ll be sacked tonight

No he won't be

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024