Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41040 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 2 with 2464 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

I feel sorry for Mawson. He must feel like he's playing with the U14s. A simple lump in the box and it's panic back there. VDH slips. Deep mid missing in action. Awful.

Mawson trying to be clever nearly cost us another there, so i'd save your praise for him wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 2 with 2454 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

And there's Mawson back to trying to do some sort of modified Cruyff turn in our box and gifting a striker a free run at goal.

He really does fall apart after conceding a goal. He doesn't have the strong mentality to be a good defender in this league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 2 with 2438 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 by Jack_Meoff

It's the hope isn't it. Kills you every time.

Ain't it just

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 with 2418 viewsNeath_Jack

All the regular mouth breathers on here, quick to single out Naughton again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 with 2403 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

I feel sorry for Mawson. He must feel like he's playing with the U14s. A simple lump in the box and it's panic back there. VDH slips. Deep mid missing in action. Awful.

Mawson's been lucky his pissing about hasn't cost us this game so far.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 with 2406 viewsmonmouth

Oh well, at least we had a few moments excitement before we surrendered again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 with 2375 viewsPintado

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Players arse have gone again.

We just have nothing to offer anymore, sack clement and get an attack minded manager in and go down fighting

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 2 with 2313 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

Quick? It's been 45 minutes.

Half the team has been "singled out" before him today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 2 with 2310 viewsSwansea93

If Clement went who are we realistically going to get? I don't think many could change us.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 2285 viewsjackportis

20 mins ago swans winning and wales winning.... typical

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 2266 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

Does that include the TV pundits

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 2 with 2260 viewsDrizzy

Naughton and Fer are total liabilities. Such is our fall in standards that a handful of mistake-free games has conned people into thinking they're decent players. They're not. They're dithering sh*tes that wouldn't get in to another Premier League squad let alone first XI.

Clucas and Olsson aren't much better but at least there's some semblance of an attacking threat. Bony is the one positive from today but still so many wild efforts.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 2 with 2238 viewsTom1912

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 2 by Swansea93

If Clement went who are we realistically going to get? I don't think many could change us.

Well, we might as well try, because we're not going to stay up like this
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 2 with 2237 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 2 by Swansea93

Pulis all day long

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 2 with 2185 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Does that include the TV pundits

The day i care about a "pundit" is the day i'll start following Man Utd.

Pundits be f*cked.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 2 with 2141 viewsJack_Kass

If this team can't defend a 1-0 lead then theres not much they can do really?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 2 with 2127 viewsTom1912

I just can't believe Fer did that. All the good work and discipline thrown away in a moment of madness. It's schoolboy stuff.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 2 with 2114 viewsmagicdaps10

Have a look at the BBC league as it stands, we are screwed.

Congratulations Huw Jenkins and Co. It was always a certain shelf life in this league but i never thought it would end this way. Sold out by the saviors and mistake after mistake by the hierarchy.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 2 with 2109 viewsJonTheJack

Even when we scored I didn't get excited because I knew we'd just lay out the red carpet for Stoke at some point.

We are so bad its comical.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 2 with 2072 viewscostalotta

We're we comfortable and unlucky to concede a couple there or plucky and held out until the inevitable mistakes of players who should not be in the EPL?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 2 with 2060 viewsforkbeard

The players are clearly not playing for him anymore. I'm not saying any one can do better in his position but getting rid of him will remove one excuse for us being piss poor but MAYBE we might figure out that scoring more than the opposition might f*cking help if he leaves.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 2 with 2024 viewsSgorioFruit

as it stands swans are bottom of the league and palace move up to 18th, if this stays the way it is come end of the game then Clement needs to pack his bags ASAP

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 2 with 1979 viewsAnotherJohn

Oh dear! It looks as though the posters who thought we'd go ahead and then bottle it may have a point. We made a good start, but the negativity with backward passes let Stoke back into the game. I didn't think the ref did us any favours by letting several questionable tackles go. It looked to me that Fer 's leg was taken in the lead-up to the equaliser. The major plus so far is that Wilf is looking dangerous. If Tammy could get into the game we might do something.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 2 with 1971 viewsmagicdaps10

Said this before and say it again.

Surely gone after this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 2 with 1963 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 2 by Drizzy

Naughton and Fer are total liabilities. Such is our fall in standards that a handful of mistake-free games has conned people into thinking they're decent players. They're not. They're dithering sh*tes that wouldn't get in to another Premier League squad let alone first XI.

Clucas and Olsson aren't much better but at least there's some semblance of an attacking threat. Bony is the one positive from today but still so many wild efforts.

Neath Jack won't like that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024