Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 12:20 - Dec 1 with 41744 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 with 3695 viewsjack2jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 2 by Wingstandwood

Swansea Sound commentator quote:

"15 million Pounds for Sam 'Bloody' Clucas."

Absolutely scathing about the transfer window also.

He does sound rather p#ssed off!!!!!!!

He's pissed off,if we loose this wait til the full time whistle on here
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 with 3689 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Mad isn't it. How Ayew keeps his spot week after week is beyond me.

Oh look 3 centre forwards on the pitch. Nothing like a lack of balance eh?

I remember criticising both the Ayew and Carrol signings when they happened. Carrol lived off that cross to LLorente for about a year. Quite how Ayew managed to escape much criticism up until now is bemusing. Perhaps his anonymity when playing extends to outside of matches as well.

Two rubbish signings who didn't improve our starting eleven. The only signing who did improve our team is Mesa, as he was brought in to replace a player who should have been replaced years earlier anyway (Britton). And Mesa really isn't that good either.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 with 3678 viewsDanWelsh86

N/A. on 16:33 - Dec 2 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:17]

He has had a very poor game, and i'm nomally a big fan of his.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 with 3665 viewspencoedjack

Mo Barrow got a brace for Reading at least we can presume the championship is crap
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 2 with 3643 viewsakajack

This is driving me to drink more
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Dec 2 with 3599 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Mo Barrow got a brace for Reading at least we can presume the championship is crap

Against the worst team in the Premier League last season. Doesn't bode well for us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

N/A. on 16:36 - Dec 2 with 3599 viewsHuw57

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:15]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 2 with 3560 viewsOldjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 2 by akajack

Mesa on for clucas straight away

he missed the bus mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 3519 viewsLeonWasGod

3 centre forwards on the pitch and not one of them attacked that free kick
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 3516 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 2 by Oldjack

he missed the bus mun

No he was being sarky honest.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 3479 viewsPintado

Aww, stoke felt so sorry for us they tried to give us a goal

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 3475 viewsjasper_T

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 by DanWelsh86

He has had a very poor game, and i'm nomally a big fan of his.

Why?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 2 with 3473 viewscmajack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember criticising both the Ayew and Carrol signings when they happened. Carrol lived off that cross to LLorente for about a year. Quite how Ayew managed to escape much criticism up until now is bemusing. Perhaps his anonymity when playing extends to outside of matches as well.

Two rubbish signings who didn't improve our starting eleven. The only signing who did improve our team is Mesa, as he was brought in to replace a player who should have been replaced years earlier anyway (Britton). And Mesa really isn't that good either.

Only posted a thread about ayew this week. Plays rubbish week after week but somehow escapes any criticism whatsoever because he runs around a bit. Absolutely no threat whatsoever.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 2 with 3469 viewsTheKirkyLife

If the score remains the same quite how Clement stays in the job is beyond me. Oh wait the owners would save cash on a sinking ship. Never mind then.

We need some poison at the Liberty and those owners need to drink it in.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 2 with 3365 viewsDanWelsh86

The football we play is horrible, it really pains me to see us like it.

We don't move forward with the ball, we just stop at the half way line. He doesn't know how to set up an attacking team, we've got plenty of pace to make runs.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 2 with 3362 viewsjack2jack

Oh great Sanches is coming on,don't panic everything's going to be ok.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 2 with 3331 viewsjasper_T

Fckin sanches come on Leon take over quick
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 2 with 3316 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 2 by jack2jack

Pitch side signs better be alert for a pass.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 2 with 3312 viewsakajack

Get your helmet on if you’re advertising hoarding
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 2 with 3292 viewsnierika

Renato Sanches coming on to complete a pass to a Pukka Pies sign
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 2 with 3239 viewsBobby_Fischer

Camera people have moved behind the boards.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 2 with 3222 viewsjack2jack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

Pitch side signs better be alert for a pass.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 2 with 3198 viewsGaryjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 2 by jack2jack

WTF!
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 2 with 3183 viewsbluenile

Sanches on. . . . . We're saved! . . . . . You couldn't make ANY of this shit up!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Dec 2 with 3144 viewsDanWelsh86

Just play a through ball, something, anything?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024