Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36145 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:20 - Jan 2 with 5231 viewsLoyal

The new chap went for it tonight with what he had, and it was all we really had. We need a few in quickly but cant see him getting much backing. MInd you if Huw cnt was doing his job properly they would be already in. He has had months to plan it.

Oh, and I don't want to se Rangel again, it was embarrassing and he doesn't deserve that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 2 with 5201 viewsSwansea93

I don't want to see that Ayew chance again, what the fvck was he doing!

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 2 with 5188 viewsRancid

And why didn't he go down when Lloris made contact with him? Definite penalty there.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 2 with 5160 viewslifelong

Just back home from the game, thought we set up too negative with the back 5 and should have started with Narsingh.
Unlucky not to get a point with a much better performance in the second half though, felt more positive leaving the ground this evening.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread (n/t) on 22:35 - Jan 2 with 5095 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 by jack2jack

That Mr Ali is a bit of a rotter mind you.

He certainly is. He's cheating sort of chap.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 22:36]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:39 - Jan 2 with 5059 viewsSgorioFruit

Ayew you donkey
Wasting my time

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:44 - Jan 2 with 5019 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 2 by Rancid

And why didn't he go down when Lloris made contact with him? Definite penalty there.

And it would have been a red card too, maybe not Bobby Madley wouldn't of given it anyway the funking cock.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:53 - Jan 2 with 4974 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 2 by ChrisSCFC

Vastly improved performances from Tom C & Sanches, we deserve something out of this game come on the boys.

Is that a wind up?

I'll agree on Sanches, but Carroll was absolutley f**cking woeful. Go watch the game back and watch his movement when we had the ball. He actually made an effort to get a Spuds player inbetween him and the ball; never showing whatsoever. One of the most cowardly performances I've seen.

I gave him a 1 in my ratings, and that is only because I couldn't give him a zero.

He is a shambles at the moment and a complete waste of a player, needs to be benched.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:00 - Jan 2 with 4940 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:53 - Jan 2 by JonTheJack

Is that a wind up?

I'll agree on Sanches, but Carroll was absolutley f**cking woeful. Go watch the game back and watch his movement when we had the ball. He actually made an effort to get a Spuds player inbetween him and the ball; never showing whatsoever. One of the most cowardly performances I've seen.

I gave him a 1 in my ratings, and that is only because I couldn't give him a zero.

He is a shambles at the moment and a complete waste of a player, needs to be benched.

I only saw it on an iPad, so I can only say this with any confidence.

He looked totally abysmal on an iPad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:01 - Jan 2 with 4926 viewsRancid

He was.It was like watching JoeAllen playing blindfolded.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:15 - Jan 2 with 4867 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:04 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

The Sanchez decision is what p*ssed me off the most. If that was one of our lads they’d be going. Really sad to see what we’ve become though, CC didn’t seem confident at all of getting any reinforcements in either in the window.

No he didn't sound confident, club probably busily trying to sell someone, probably at end of the window again, afterall lessons have been learnt, not

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:18 - Jan 2 with 4853 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Jan 2 by lifelong

Just back home from the game, thought we set up too negative with the back 5 and should have started with Narsingh.
Unlucky not to get a point with a much better performance in the second half though, felt more positive leaving the ground this evening.

The more I see of Narsingh, the more I think he should be starting every game. Him and Sanches appeared to be getting some kind of understanding going (finally) and the moments they linked up were the times we looked like we might have some clue what we were doing in attack.

And I think Carlos should just give the team their half time bollocking 10 minutes before kick off. That's twice in a row now they've looked like a different team second half
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:46 - Jan 2 with 4773 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:18 - Jan 2 by JackSkellington

The more I see of Narsingh, the more I think he should be starting every game. Him and Sanches appeared to be getting some kind of understanding going (finally) and the moments they linked up were the times we looked like we might have some clue what we were doing in attack.

And I think Carlos should just give the team their half time bollocking 10 minutes before kick off. That's twice in a row now they've looked like a different team second half

The team came back for the second half late, he must of lost it at half time.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 00:48 - Jan 3 with 4678 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 23:18 - Jan 2 by JackSkellington

He hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip. He put some fantastic crosses in last season in his brief cameos from the bench. He's got pace and can beat a man. Ok he runs down some dead ends and is shot-shy, but who isn't in our side? Ayew's made a living out of running down cul-de-sacs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 01:29 - Jan 3 with 4651 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Jan 2 by windy_city_jack

This reminds me of the Martinez adage "Sometimes it's not about the result, it's about the performance". Tonight we were very unlucky. Offside goal, no sending off for Sanchez, hitting the post a couple of times.

On another night we could have got something here.

Yup, IMO ur right.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 08:53 - Jan 3 with 4457 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 01:29 - Jan 3 by airedale

Yup, IMO ur right.

Even their manager Pochetino said they were lucky to have won last night.

That first goal should not have been allowed and Sanchez should have had another yellow resulting in his sending off...he soon subbed him a bit sharpish.

Add to that the lucky rebound for Della Allis goal and our near misses hitting the woodwork...yeah we were unlucky.

Second half was encouraging but we need to start off like that,not use the first half as a warm up sssion all time.

If we can't do that we won't stay up.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 09:11 - Jan 3 with 4428 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:39 - Jan 2 by SgorioFruit

Ayew you donkey
Wasting my time

Ayew has got us four points recently and TBH should have got at least one more last night.
Understand your frustration, but without him we'd be even more adrift

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 09:45 - Jan 3 with 4390 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 22:39 - Jan 2 by SgorioFruit

Ayew you donkey
Wasting my time

When it comes to football matters you are a complete moron. You need to find a sport you can understand.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 09:56 - Jan 3 with 4370 viewswhoflungdung

Narsingh has indeed shown he can be effective . Blinding pace and can beat a man.

Sanches is starting to look class

Both ,sadly, were screwed by the clown coach that was Clement

Mesa for Carroll

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 10:03 - Jan 3 with 4361 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 09:45 - Jan 3 by nantywatcher

When it comes to football matters you are a complete moron. You need to find a sport you can understand.

Welsh cake throwing.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 10:08 - Jan 3 with 4353 viewswhoflungdung

Hope that is not a jibe against Wales and it's baking efficacy.

My mam made lovely welsh cakes after Chapel when we sang songs of praise to make us strong

Welsh cakes are sacred

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 10:28 - Jan 3 with 4334 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 10:08 - Jan 3 by whoflungdung

Hope that is not a jibe against Wales and it's baking efficacy.

My mam made lovely welsh cakes after Chapel when we sang songs of praise to make us strong

Welsh cakes are sacred

It’s called high horse syndrome.. you both suffer from it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024