Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36854 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 with 3131 viewsLord_Bony

Good link,click ok on the ad.

http://thesportek.com/p/mama.php?id=17805&match=Swansea%20City%20vs%20Tottenham%

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 3128 viewsBLAZE

Criminal decision. He would've been dead in line with it, he doesn't even have the excuse that he was trying to keep up with play.

Even the commentators only make a passing comment on it before moving on. His entire body was a yard offside for f*cks sake. This isn't good enough.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 3101 viewsAl_Bundy

Match abandoned hopefully !! get some strikers fit
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 2 with 3088 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

We are depressing to watch. I know the opposition are good but we have nothing.

Yep. Spurs 76% possession so far.

Sanches is thick as pig sh@t fair play.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 20:11]
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 2 with 3087 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

If Fed was marking properly he would be goal side of Llorente at least blocking and challenging and stopping his movements.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 2 with 3072 viewsGaryjack

I'm watching this on NBC and the general consensus is that although it was offside it doesn't matter as Spurs would have scored soon enough anyway!!! Probably true but wtf!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:10 - Jan 2 with 3048 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Jan 2 by Smellyplumz

Playing well fair play

Lovin the positivity there SP 😉
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 2 with 2996 viewssully49

There isn't a player anywhere near any Spurs player 99% of the time they have time to stop take a touch then punish us. No passion.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 20:14]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 2 with 2985 viewsAl_Bundy

Is Rangel having some sort of laugh.. trying to beat players on his own and losing it every time
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 2904 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

If Fed was marking properly he would be goal side of Llorente at least blocking and challenging and stopping his movements.

He was offside mun, Fernandez did his job, linesman failed his.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 2898 viewsSmellyplumz

Brilliant game, ref is having a good one as well. We will win this mark my words.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 2890 viewsHugeEnkins

Yes. this. 100%
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 2887 viewsGaryjack

Keep raining! Looking bad out there!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 2 with 2843 viewsone_upmanship

Worst Swansea midfield I’ve seen in 30 years
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 2 with 2839 viewsAl_Bundy

Play the conditions.. Oli on play it to him and try and support him
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 2 with 2773 viewsMrSwerve

What are the abandonment rules at or after half time?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 2 with 2754 viewsGaryjack

That needed to be hit low ffs!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 2 with 2747 viewsSmellyplumz

Sanches so close to his first goal there

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 2 with 2734 viewsBournedore

We’ve been better last 5 mins. Spurs to score a second imminently...
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 2 with 2698 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 2 by one_upmanship

Worst Swansea midfield I’ve seen in 30 years

Jackfath won't like that and will tell you off mind.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 2 with 2673 viewsdickythorpe

The ball has to roll properly or something like that....it's cutting up in some parts on the half way.....kick the Opsreys out FFS!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 2 with 2664 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

I think the current scoreline stands after 60 minutes played.

Before that its declared void.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 20:21]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 2 with 2660 viewsSmellyplumz

All over spuds like a dirty rash.... Hazzar the chaps.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 2 with 2651 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

If it keeps raining ref might do a bounce/roll check at half-time
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 2 with 2632 viewsunion_jack

If Spurs are winning game can't be abandoned but if Swansea equalise or lead it can be abandoned immediately,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024