Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36143 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 2421 viewswhoflungdung

Ideally, a review panel should be at games .At half time, a review of that should lead to that goal being scrubbed .

It won't happen

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 2408 viewsRancid

Same old same old rubbish.Same as it ever was this season and not much to say
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 2 with 2402 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 2 by one_upmanship

‘Jenkins out ‘ in 27th minute was a washout.
P.s rugby songs don’t belong at a football match

They should sing the hokey cokey if it gets the atmosphere going.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 2362 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

We are depressing to watch. I know the opposition are good but we have nothing.

Yep. I can understand sitting back against Spurs, but when we get the ball we do nothing with it.

Hopefully they've had a kick up the arse at h/t and will come out a bit more fired up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 2354 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Same old same old rubbish.Same as it ever was this season and not much to say

Brilliant first half

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 2250 viewsdickythorpe

By golly , we play some rip roaring association football. Crowd favourite Dyer with a splendid effort there. But foiled by the goalposts having shifted a few yards.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 2110 viewsdickythorpe

Rangel offering himself as a sacrificial lamb, Narsingh will pulverise this complacent Hotspurs side with his cunning and trickery. A real conjurerer of good fortune
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 2107 viewsLeonWasGod

Rangel gone. No worries, give him a massage and a zimmer Huw and we'll get 5 more years out of him to save buying a right back.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 2101 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

By golly , we play some rip roaring association football. Crowd favourite Dyer with a splendid effort there. But foiled by the goalposts having shifted a few yards.

That Mr Ali is a bit of a rotter mind you.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 2 with 2041 viewsbiggar

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

Rangel offering himself as a sacrificial lamb, Narsingh will pulverise this complacent Hotspurs side with his cunning and trickery. A real conjurerer of good fortune

Do I detect just a hint of sarcasm?
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 2024 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Jan 2 by jack2jack

That Mr Ali is a bit of a rotter mind you.

An absolute scamp say I and 20,000 others
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 1993 viewsBournedore

How is that not a second yellow?
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 2 with 1989 views34dfgdf54

That is an absolute disgrace. He gives us f*ck all.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 2 with 1973 viewsLeonWasGod

Madley a cheating cnüt AGAIN.

Not fit to ref.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 2 with 1943 viewsjack2jack

I say ref fair play,yellow card at least
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 2 with 1887 viewsKennedy

That is a yellow card in the 1st min or the 91st min. And therefore a sending off!

No luck tonight at all

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1878 views1462jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Madley a cheating cnüt AGAIN.

Not fit to ref.

Useless c@nt
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1871 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

That is an absolute disgrace. He gives us f*ck all.

He's useless.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1868 viewsdickythorpe

We are full of derring do tonight, these Hotspurs know they are in a game alright.

Strike a light, we may share the spoils!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 with 1857 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on ewe swans

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 2 with 1801 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

He's useless.

He's doing a sterling job under challenging circumstances.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 2 with 1659 viewsjack2jack

Splendid save by Mr Fabianski!
And another by jove!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 21:08]
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 2 with 1629 viewsBLAZE

That decision is as bad as the missed offside.

Since when did it become common practice to issue cautions in between the yellow and red? The yellow WAS the caution
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Jan 2 with 1516 viewsTom1912

I know we've been really poor but we've been absolutely fcked here.

Offside goal and clear second yellow now given.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Jan 2 with 1509 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 2 by BLAZE

That decision is as bad as the missed offside.

Since when did it become common practice to issue cautions in between the yellow and red? The yellow WAS the caution

If that was one of our back four, they would go. That’s what makes it worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024