Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36141 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 3227 viewsmonmouth

At least they seem to be trying now, so I’m a bit happier. Totty don’t fancy it. Get stuck in and gets f*cking forward on even if McBurnie. The plan is to win it in the last 5 minutes again I presume. Might work I suppose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 3226 viewsSmellyplumz

What a game, thrilling stuff.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 3219 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

The ball has to roll properly or something like that....it's cutting up in some parts on the half way.....kick the Opsreys out FFS!!!

No! Get the Ospreys on at HT!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 2 with 3220 viewsone_upmanship

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 2 by Smellyplumz

Jackfath won't like that and will tell you off mind.

F*ck him
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 2 with 3195 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 2 by one_upmanship

F*ck him

🤣🤣🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 2 with 3192 viewsBanosswan

If most of the crowd can't even be bothered to join in a rendition of hymns and arias or the Swansea song, it says a lot about our fans.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 2 with 3110 viewsone_upmanship

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 2 by Banosswan

If most of the crowd can't even be bothered to join in a rendition of hymns and arias or the Swansea song, it says a lot about our fans.

‘Jenkins out ‘ in 27th minute was a washout.
P.s rugby songs don’t belong at a football match
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:27 - Jan 2 with 3092 viewsNogginthenog

Fair play ayew looks as if he couldnt give a flying f00k
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 3046 viewsjack2jack

Fernando is going to score again isn't he!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 2 with 3020 viewsJack_Kass

Im sure its rained during games once or twice before, and the pitch has never been as bad as this.

I blame the trust.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 2 with 3002 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 2 by jack2jack

Fernando is going to score again isn't he!

Almost certainly. Lump on.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 2 with 2973 viewsPozuelosSideys

We can get something out of this game. Well, if the linesman doesnt cash that bung in. Hes had pretty much every offside decision wrong so far

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 2 with 2952 viewsSmellyplumz

Exciting attacking footie from us

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 2 with 2898 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 2 by Bournedore

Almost certainly. Lump on.

Tell ew what though the messier this gets the more it's going to suit us,maybe.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 2 with 2888 viewsSmellyplumz

Blinding first half from us, so unlucky to be behind but fully expect us to win this comfortably.

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 2 with 2848 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 2 by Smellyplumz

Exciting attacking footie from us

Value for money id say. Spurs have fallen into our trap good and proper.

A real spanking on the cards for our North London chums coming up.

I can not wait for the next 45 minutes!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 2 with 2825 viewsChrisSCFC

If we can match the last 20 in the second half I'd anticipate a clear cut chance or two, shame it took us so long to get going.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 2 with 2807 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:03 - Jan 2 by Jack_Kass

They're either dopey as f**k and didnt realise he was half a mile offside, or they just didnt give a f**k.

Depressing either way.

And some Swansea fans don't want a video ref.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 2 with 2797 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 2 by Jack_Kass

Im sure its rained during games once or twice before, and the pitch has never been as bad as this.

I blame the trust.

Everything about the club has gone, and now the pitch has pissed off an’ all.

We’re still in this mind, anything could still happen out there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 2743 viewsmagicdaps10

When Llorente knocked it over from the second free kick, there was about 4 of them offside with no flag.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 2 with 2643 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

If Fed was marking properly he would be goal side of Llorente at least blocking and challenging and stopping his movements.

So our defenders should just abandon playing a defensive line from set pieces then and just go with runners? He was a mile offside and the only person not doing their job properly was the linesman.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 2 with 2607 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

When Llorente knocked it over from the second free kick, there was about 4 of them offside with no flag.

He's absolutely hopeless.

The one offside he did give, when Llorente was through, he was wrong about!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 2572 viewsAnotherJohn

Some shocking decisions from the officials yet again. But one has to say our cupboard is bare. The one chink of light is that anything can happen in these conditions. I'd stick Oli on, as a big lump like him could pressure the Spuds defence into a mistake.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 2540 viewswhoflungdung

I refer you to my topic TMO

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 2463 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 2 by AnotherJohn

Some shocking decisions from the officials yet again. But one has to say our cupboard is bare. The one chink of light is that anything can happen in these conditions. I'd stick Oli on, as a big lump like him could pressure the Spuds defence into a mistake.

Big lump? He's 12 stone soaking wet, but to be fair if he comes on he will be soaking wet.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024