Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread 12:47 - Jan 1 with 36157 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 2 with 2790 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:08 - Jan 2 by BLAZE

That decision is as bad as the missed offside.

Since when did it become common practice to issue cautions in between the yellow and red? The yellow WAS the caution

When you play for a big club.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 2 with 2750 viewsjack2jack

Ah! That's a bit of a nuisance Mr Kane is being introduced.
Never mind I'm sure our plucky chaps will give him what for!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 2 with 2746 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on socks score some goals for Swansea.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 2 with 2713 viewsKennedy

Why not hit the ******** target

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 2 with 2712 viewsone_upmanship

Why didn’t Ayew go down!?!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 2684 viewsKennedy

Come on, we have them a little rattled.

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 2682 viewsdickythorpe

So close!!! By jiminy we have them rattled!!!! Ahoy Swansea Town, ahoy!!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 2679 viewsBanosswan

Feeee33333333 eternally urgency isn't itch!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 2 with 2643 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 2 by one_upmanship

Why didn’t Ayew go down!?!

Winners never cheat.....

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 2 with 2640 viewsphact0rri

The entire referee team has Tottenham kits under their shirts.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 2 with 2597 viewsjack2jack

We might have a game on here,come on
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 2 with 2596 viewsChrisSCFC

Vastly improved performances from Tom C & Sanches, we deserve something out of this game come on the boys.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 2 with 2435 viewsone_upmanship

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 2 by ChrisSCFC

Vastly improved performances from Tom C & Sanches, we deserve something out of this game come on the boys.

Seriously? From totally f*cking inept to f*cking inept? Maybe.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 2 with 2392 viewsmonmouth

The officials know who they want to win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 2 with 2387 viewsdickythorpe

This new chap at the helm is creating a backbone I haven't seen since Bannockburn
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 2 with 2326 viewsBanosswan

Wayne's coming on!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 2 with 2271 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

This new chap at the helm is creating a backbone I haven't seen since Bannockburn

It is getting quite exciting Mr Thorpe
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 21:49]
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 2 with 2266 viewsLandore_Jack

Palace winning 2-1

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 2 with 2044 viewsRancid

''They used to be a model but now appear to be a mess''
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 2 with 2016 viewsPozuelosSideys

People will moan that we lost again, but the performance, particularly in the second half was better.

We got stitched up numerous times there. However, at least we show some attacking nouse. Itll take a while to drain that turgid, defensive PC mindset out of the system mind. Anyway, mildly more upbeat than i was a couple of weeks ago.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 2 with 1920 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 2 by Rancid

''They used to be a model but now appear to be a mess''

We got done by the officials today. Yes, Spurs were the better team, but first goal was miles offside and they should have been down to ten men, two easy decisions.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Jan 2 with 1900 viewsNogginthenog

Much better second half but I am always astounded how every rebound seems to drop to a Spurs player, as per the second goal.

Couple that with inept officials and thats what we always get.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:51 - Jan 2 with 1896 viewswindy_city_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 2 by PozuelosSideys

People will moan that we lost again, but the performance, particularly in the second half was better.

We got stitched up numerous times there. However, at least we show some attacking nouse. Itll take a while to drain that turgid, defensive PC mindset out of the system mind. Anyway, mildly more upbeat than i was a couple of weeks ago.

This reminds me of the Martinez adage "Sometimes it's not about the result, it's about the performance". Tonight we were very unlucky. Offside goal, no sending off for Sanchez, hitting the post a couple of times.

On another night we could have got something here.
The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 2 with 1881 viewswhoflungdung

Didn't deserve that

Little chink of light . Sanchez is improving

Be nice to have Fab clear the ball and not find touch

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:53 - Jan 2 with 1861 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Tottenham Hotspur FC Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 2 by PozuelosSideys

It was a battling performance yes, but please, don't get upbeat about it, not even mildly so. It'll just hurt more in the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024