Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No deal 21:03 - Mar 19 with 7206 viewsLala

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/19/uk/brexit-act-one-is-com

Are we careering out of the EU then?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

No deal on 14:49 - Mar 30 with 534 viewsLala

No deal on 13:38 - Mar 30 by spudgun

That's better! Proper Fleetwood girl....

Retirement at it’s best 👍

No deal on 19:55 - Mar 30 with 512 viewsLala

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-politics-47761258

Simple and obvious yet I think most mp’s and a lot of the public haven’t grasped this.

No deal on 20:55 - Mar 30 with 505 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Let's see if she's willing to compromise if MPs vote for the Clarke/Benn plan, which would tag on a Custom Union on to the WA/Political Statement agreement.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 21:04]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

No deal on 21:11 - Mar 30 with 502 viewsLala

To be fair Red I think the deal she’s put together already held a few compromises for her and what she would have actually wanted.

Some haven’t appeared to be prepared to make any compromises on their own rigid stance.

I think she will have no choice but to support any proposed deal that gets a parliamentary majority.

What happens with the backstop with Benn / Clarke’s proposals?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 21:13]

No deal on 21:23 - Mar 30 with 499 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No deal on 21:11 - Mar 30 by Lala

To be fair Red I think the deal she’s put together already held a few compromises for her and what she would have actually wanted.

Some haven’t appeared to be prepared to make any compromises on their own rigid stance.

I think she will have no choice but to support any proposed deal that gets a parliamentary majority.

What happens with the backstop with Benn / Clarke’s proposals?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 21:13]

The CU will trump the backstop. No need for a "hard border" in Ireland, or a border down the Irish Sea, which is the dumbest idea I've heard in ages. Can't just chop off part of your country like that.

Also for personal reasons, really don't want to see The Troubles return.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

No deal on 09:35 - Mar 31 with 484 viewsLala

Well the Clarke Benn proposals should be a goer then if it ticks most boxes.

Which parts of EU membership does it retain?

Apologies I got Brexit overload about 3 weeks ago and have just been skimming the news since then.

No deal on 09:43 - Mar 31 with 483 viewsLala

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-

Happy to kick May out but too cowardly to face a GE and face the public.

No deal on 09:52 - Mar 31 with 482 viewsROTTWEILERS

No deal on 09:43 - Mar 31 by Lala

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-

Happy to kick May out but too cowardly to face a GE and face the public.

I can't tell whether Corbyn is a genius or an idiot. The Tories are on self-destruct but are they going to drag the country down with them... with JC just looking on?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 10:01]

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Login to get fewer ads

No deal on 09:59 - Mar 31 with 481 viewsLala

No deal on 09:52 - Mar 31 by ROTTWEILERS

I can't tell whether Corbyn is a genius or an idiot. The Tories are on self-destruct but are they going to drag the country down with them... with JC just looking on?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 10:01]

I think he’s an absolute whopper whose just getting a bit lucky. The Tories are destroying themselves. No loyalty. So many personal agendas and self-serving man boys.

Time for a colossal change. I think it’s coming but unintentionally and won’t be managed well.

Chaos, I predict a riot. Or two.

No deal on 10:05 - Mar 31 with 478 viewsROTTWEILERS

No deal on 09:59 - Mar 31 by Lala

I think he’s an absolute whopper whose just getting a bit lucky. The Tories are destroying themselves. No loyalty. So many personal agendas and self-serving man boys.

Time for a colossal change. I think it’s coming but unintentionally and won’t be managed well.

Chaos, I predict a riot. Or two.

If we get through all this without going bankrupt as a nation, that will be a good result.

No deal on 10:09 - Mar 31 with 477 viewsLala

By the way Rotts I won my 5 quid free skybet on a Burnley win yesterday

Account closed now. Too much excitement for me!

No deal on 10:56 - Mar 31 with 475 viewsROTTWEILERS

No deal on 10:09 - Mar 31 by Lala

By the way Rotts I won my 5 quid free skybet on a Burnley win yesterday

Account closed now. Too much excitement for me!

Good work. I always enjoy hearing of the bookies taking a bashing ☺️

No deal on 11:31 - Mar 31 with 472 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No deal on 10:56 - Mar 31 by ROTTWEILERS

Good work. I always enjoy hearing of the bookies taking a bashing ☺️

Short answer is a Customs Union, would mean trading goods tariff free, but unable to do independent trade deals.

The (EU) customs union is a more comprehensive set of arrangements, including exchanging information and collecting data, as well as trading goods tariff free.

No deal on 11:40 - Mar 31 with 469 viewsLala

What would happen regarding free movement and what we pay to the EU?

Not a concern of mine but I think a lot of Brexit voters rightly or wrongly voted on these issues and I can see major mayhem if the status quo is applied.

No deal on 12:07 - Mar 31 with 466 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No deal on 11:40 - Mar 31 by Lala

What would happen regarding free movement and what we pay to the EU?

Not a concern of mine but I think a lot of Brexit voters rightly or wrongly voted on these issues and I can see major mayhem if the status quo is applied.

The divorce bill gets paid whatever we do. We voted to leave. On Free movement, a new Customs Union would/could end it (Staying in a single market would mean free movement) iirc.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 12:23]

No deal on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 454 viewsLala

Cheers Red, total mine field isn’t it. I can see there being disharmony amongst the public whichever route is chosen.

No deal on 16:01 - Mar 31 with 453 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No deal on 15:54 - Mar 31 by Lala

Cheers Red, total mine field isn’t it. I can see there being disharmony amongst the public whichever route is chosen.

On the issue of free movement, saw an interview with a Brexiter last year, (can't remember which one now) who admitted stopping free movement with the EU would mean higher immigration from the rest of the world.

No deal on 14:57 - Apr 1 with 445 viewsROTTWEILERS

Labour and SNP now poised to back Common Market 2.0. It was only defeated by 94 last week.

No deal on 16:26 - Apr 1 with 434 viewsLala

Sounds like it will be the winner, in parliament at least. Not sure what the Brexiteering public will make of it.

No deal on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 428 viewsROTTWEILERS

No deal on 16:26 - Apr 1 by Lala

Sounds like it will be the winner, in parliament at least. Not sure what the Brexiteering public will make of it.

Letwin motion passed. I think it would be electoral suicide for the Tories if Parliament actually manages the impossible - finding a way to deliver this referendum result only for TM to block it.

No deal on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 420 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

No deal on 17:36 - Apr 1 with 414 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

No deal on 17:28 - Apr 1 by spell_chekker

Think there's too many options to get a majority on one tonight. (Could be famous last words tho). Think will have to wait until Wednesday and the run off between the "final two".

Wonder which way the LibDems and Change UK will vote on each?

No deal on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 412 viewsLala

The Twitter comments are what I was referring to really. Many unhappy bunnies the length andr breadth of the UK.

No deal on 17:42 - Apr 1 with 412 viewsspudgun

No deal on 17:01 - Apr 1 by ROTTWEILERS

Letwin motion passed. I think it would be electoral suicide for the Tories if Parliament actually manages the impossible - finding a way to deliver this referendum result only for TM to block it.

Whilst I am aware there are many who may not share my view, and I, for one, would fully understand - and indeed respect it unconditionally, I must administer my admiration for John Bercow`s profound articulateness - albeit bordering on a verbose loquaciousness - and, may I say, edging disconcertingly toward a slight pomposity of style, which , nonetheless, makes for a very entertaining and immensely watchable spectacle - as he is a a veritable master of the subordinate clause, or for that matter, any clause you care to mention. Order! Ordure...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 17:59]
No deal on 17:54 - Apr 1 with 405 viewsLala

No deal on 17:42 - Apr 1 by spudgun

Whilst I am aware there are many who may not share my view, and I, for one, would fully understand - and indeed respect it unconditionally, I must administer my admiration for John Bercow`s profound articulateness - albeit bordering on a verbose loquaciousness - and, may I say, edging disconcertingly toward a slight pomposity of style, which , nonetheless, makes for a very entertaining and immensely watchable spectacle - as he is a a veritable master of the subordinate clause, or for that matter, any clause you care to mention. Order! Ordure...
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 17:59]

He’s certainly a quirky character.

A bit thespian in his way.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024