Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160184 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:42 - Dec 7 with 1792 viewsJuzzie

Not defending GRangers by any stretch but football has always been a gamble in terms of player acquisitions which is why the money that has been thrown around the last twenty years is insane.

More often than not players are signed with the best intention. If they are being paid £1k a week it's not as much as a gamble than if they are being paid £30k a week.

Of course, there are absurd acquisitions such as the example of the Hearts player and that definitely deserves questioning but until the money players are paid comes drastically down, I'm not sure what can be done. Even moreso when there's huge pressure from thousands of fans frothing at the mouth each week to sign yet another player.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:45 - Dec 7 with 1767 viewsSydneyRs

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:57 - Dec 3 by Hayesender

Just c&p this. This will be my last post on the bloke, but I'm glad he's no longer at our club. Come across as a complete and utter knob.

Michael Beale 🗣“It’s like I’ve never been away in terms of a coach working with the squad. We fit together well. The first three days couldn’t have gone any better for me.”

“We need to win 56 as soon as possible and improve our cup record. We need to improve our identity on the pitch. All the players in the building have responsibility too.”

Looking forward to wearing my suit in the dugout.

The players will also go back to wearing suits for home matches. This is a traditional club and I am very proud to be back here.

"We are the people and don't you ever forget it."

This "we are the people" rubbish is a big reason why nobody likes them. Its a phrase used to convey superiority, mainly over Catholics and/or Irish people. Great to see Beale buying right into it with his best salesman persona in full swing, what a guy.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2022 11:51]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:01 - Dec 7 with 1676 viewseastside_r

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:45 - Dec 7 by SydneyRs

This "we are the people" rubbish is a big reason why nobody likes them. Its a phrase used to convey superiority, mainly over Catholics and/or Irish people. Great to see Beale buying right into it with his best salesman persona in full swing, what a guy.

Indeed. He deserves them and vice versa. Hope they both crash and burn.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:10 - Dec 8 with 1371 viewsNushnool

Latest photo just in of Beale's new side-line enterprise after moving his family out of the big city:

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:36 - Dec 8 with 1295 viewsJimmyR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:45 - Dec 7 by SydneyRs

Yeah i said the same on another thread - He sounds like the chief of a masons meeting. Someone was convinced he was catholic, which must be bullsh*t
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:02 - Dec 8 with 1261 viewsTheChef

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:36 - Dec 8 by JimmyR

Yeah i said the same on another thread - He sounds like the chief of a masons meeting. Someone was convinced he was catholic, which must be bullsh*t

Excuse me - Glasgow Rangers and freemasons??

How dare you, sir!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024