Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160266 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:47 - Dec 2 with 3608 viewsRangersw12

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:39 - Dec 2 by Northernr

I'm clinging to the hope this galvanises them all a bit.

It's players like Clarke-Salter and Roberts I'm more concerned about, they didn't need a lot of encouragement to phone it in to start with!
The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:48 - Dec 2 with 3596 viewsRangersw12

Decent article

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:52 - Dec 2 with 3542 viewsSonofpugwash

Basically all the squad have unfollowed him I believe and he has unfollowed them apart from Tim and four others.Even Amit has got rid.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:00 - Dec 2 with 3524 viewsTheChef

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:43 - Dec 2 by daveB

It should galvanise all of us, get behind the players and the club and have an exciting end to the season. Shame we have such a tough set of games when we come back though

Hopefully we'll have full strength first XI available (assuming Dieng and Chair aren't too undercooked).

Having StefJo back fit would certainly be useful.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:07 - Dec 2 with 3493 viewsCamberleyR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:52 - Dec 2 by Sonofpugwash

Basically all the squad have unfollowed him I believe and he has unfollowed them apart from Tim and four others.Even Amit has got rid.

Wonder who the four others are?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:10 - Dec 2 with 3472 viewsNorthernr

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:47 - Dec 2 by Rangersw12

It's players like Clarke-Salter and Roberts I'm more concerned about, they didn't need a lot of encouragement to phone it in to start with!

Would we be able to tell if Roberts got the hump and decided not to bother?
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:18 - Dec 2 with 3419 viewsTheChef

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:00 - Dec 2 by TheChef

Hopefully we'll have full strength first XI available (assuming Dieng and Chair aren't too undercooked).

Having StefJo back fit would certainly be useful.

Oh and assuming Dieng and Chair are back from the World Cup!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:20 - Dec 2 with 3413 viewsdmm

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:52 - Dec 2 by Sonofpugwash

I think that says a lot about what they think of the shyster, particularly as players normally want to keep all their options open.
Login to get fewer ads

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:28 - Dec 2 with 3358 viewsPhildo

Mick Boil seems to be doing a few bits to camera saying sorry to QPR fans.

No mention of the skirt lifting to every job in Christendom just a one off out of nowhere he couldn't say no to. For someone with no advisors he sees to try hard at the PR stuff. Looks a little shook at the blowback he is getting and all he knows is more BS to try and tamp it down.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:34 - Dec 2 with 3318 viewsdmm

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:48 - Dec 2 by Rangersw12

Decent article

This is very good, and nice to see Dickinson quoting Clive.

I'm pleased to see it's not the only journo piece out there eviscerating Beale. His reputation may never recover.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:33 - Dec 2 with 3181 viewseastside_r

Am I the only one who would not be too bothered if GR took JCS off our hands. I haven’t yet seen what some on here are impressed with. Sure he’s good on the ball but can he defend?

Maybe I have not been at the right away games.

Dickie in particular looks miffed at no longer being automatic first choice.

It’s a pity that GR are skint, but hey, that’s never stopped them before.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:57 - Dec 2 with 3078 viewsEastR

Wouldn't mind too much if Balogan's contract didn't extent beyond the current end date (Jan?) and wouldn't be surprised to see him rejoin GR.
They can have JCS on loan too and free up some budget. Dickie and Dunne want to be here and are potentially worth something to us. They've both fallen foul of Beale's preferential treatment of his favourites.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:57 - Dec 2 with 3078 viewswombat

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:33 - Dec 2 by eastside_r

Am I the only one who would not be too bothered if GR took JCS off our hands. I haven’t yet seen what some on here are impressed with. Sure he’s good on the ball but can he defend?

Maybe I have not been at the right away games.

Dickie in particular looks miffed at no longer being automatic first choice.

It’s a pity that GR are skint, but hey, that’s never stopped them before.

ill lay odds hes at some foreign club never to be heard of again within 18 months
think hes screwed himself in the uk with this one , cant see anyone taking a chance on him again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:04 - Dec 2 with 3047 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Beale's bailing thread... on 11:57 - Dec 2 by wombat

ill lay odds hes at some foreign club never to be heard of again within 18 months
think hes screwed himself in the uk with this one , cant see anyone taking a chance on him again

Football club owners are fickle. A couple of SPL wins and this will all be forgotten.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:06 - Dec 2 with 3045 viewskensalriser

Don't kid yourselves. Beale will get hired if clubs think he'll do a good job for them. On the scale of unpleasant people in football he barely registers - Ched Evans is still playing and Newcastle is still owned by despots.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 13:38 - Dec 2 with 2905 viewsdavman

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:06 - Dec 2 by kensalriser

Don't kid yourselves. Beale will get hired if clubs think he'll do a good job for them. On the scale of unpleasant people in football he barely registers - Ched Evans is still playing and Newcastle is still owned by despots.

Don't forget, he has his magic PowerPoint, that'd sell snow to the Innuits in'it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:38 - Dec 2 with 2796 viewsloftboy

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:06 - Dec 2 by kensalriser

After numerous appeals Evans conviction was squashed and he was found not guilty.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Beale's bailing thread... on 15:53 - Dec 2 with 2686 viewsJuzzie

Beale probably has the gift of the gab that kept other managers on the merry-go-round for years until clubs finally gave up.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 2523 viewsR_from_afar

The Beale's bailing thread... on 23:15 - Dec 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sorry to put everyone in a shit mood:

https://theathletic.com/3957428/2022/12/01/michael-beale-apologises-qpr/?source=

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:35 - Dec 2 with 2507 viewsR_from_afar

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:34 - Dec 2 by dmm

This is very good, and nice to see Dickinson quoting Clive.

I'm pleased to see it's not the only journo piece out there eviscerating Beale. His reputation may never recover.

He's looking well for a man who's just had an operation: an integrity bypass.

Snake

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Beale's bailing thread... on 22:23 - Dec 2 with 2259 viewsnumptydumpty

The Beale's bailing thread... on 10:10 - Dec 2 by Northernr

Would we be able to tell if Roberts got the hump and decided not to bother?

The thing with Roberts is a frustration

There are the elements of a half decent player there, but he is made of glass it seems.

Think it could be ongoing thru his career but he has potential, even when it's well hidden !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Beale's bailing thread... on 01:40 - Dec 3 with 2054 viewsPunteR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 22:23 - Dec 2 by numptydumpty

The thing with Roberts is a frustration

There are the elements of a half decent player there, but he is made of glass it seems.

Think it could be ongoing thru his career but he has potential, even when it's well hidden !!

How many of these young loan players we get have gone onto great careers?
Kyle Walker.
I can't think of anymore.

Our recruitment has been pretty poor really. We've had some absolute shockers since being relegated.
That Warburton team should have done so much better and maybe when we look back in 5 to 10 years time thats the season we might be regretting and the Beale thing becomes irrelevant.
The whole point of a DoF is so managers can come and go but we still maintain the structure of the club going forward. The club still looks fragile to me atm but then this season isn't over yet so there might be a few more twists and turns.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 1:56]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 02:46 - Dec 3 with 1980 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Beale's bailing thread... on 01:40 - Dec 3 by PunteR

How many of these young loan players we get have gone onto great careers?
Kyle Walker.
I can't think of anymore.

Our recruitment has been pretty poor really. We've had some absolute shockers since being relegated.
That Warburton team should have done so much better and maybe when we look back in 5 to 10 years time thats the season we might be regretting and the Beale thing becomes irrelevant.
The whole point of a DoF is so managers can come and go but we still maintain the structure of the club going forward. The club still looks fragile to me atm but then this season isn't over yet so there might be a few more twists and turns.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2022 1:56]

I don’t think that is fair.

Smithies
Chery
Eze
Bright
Luongo
Freeman
BFG (Defender)
Barbet
Dickie
Field
Dunne
Willock
Paal

That’s before we talk about Armstrong, Dieng, Furlong, Shodipo who have been developed.

All these players are either star player for the side or have been sold for a profit.

I think I’ve missed loads too.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 08:01 - Dec 3 with 1845 viewsPunteR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 02:46 - Dec 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think that is fair.

Smithies
Chery
Eze
Bright
Luongo
Freeman
BFG (Defender)
Barbet
Dickie
Field
Dunne
Willock
Paal

That’s before we talk about Armstrong, Dieng, Furlong, Shodipo who have been developed.

All these players are either star player for the side or have been sold for a profit.

I think I’ve missed loads too.

Current mood. Sorry.
Ok, maybe poor was the wrong choice of word probably should have said average. Well average and below average. What I mean is how many of them have gone onto a higher level than us and exceeded.
Eze. Of course, Smithies hasn't established himself as far as I know.
We have had some good signings for us as QPR players that we love ,of course we have. But when you look at our league position year in year out, and the profit we've made from selling its not that impressive is it.?
Maybe I'm not being fair. We had to overcome self-inflicted hurdles along the way and yes there's lots of examples of teams doing worse than us. So maybe I should just shut up and put up.
Who knows, we might still go on to hit playoffs and scrape a promotion.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 08:09 - Dec 3 with 1821 viewsdistortR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:38 - Dec 2 by loftboy

After numerous appeals Evans conviction was squashed and he was found not guilty.

Only after the offer of £50k enticed a new witness to appear.
How is that legal?
And that make's it a rich man's law.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024