Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160262 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:52 - Nov 29 with 4586 viewsbosh67

Interesting social media quote from Lyndon this morning quoting lyrics from a song...

“Gotta keep working. Watch for the snakes, watch for the vermin.”

I guess he won't be heading up there any time soon.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 13:07 - Nov 29 with 4502 viewsbosh67

I generally enjoy the views of Simon Jordan. From before Mick left. He obviously has a lot of respect for QPR. Unlike Mick as it turns out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 13:20 - Nov 29 with 4430 viewsBklynRanger

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:52 - Nov 29 by bosh67

Interesting social media quote from Lyndon this morning quoting lyrics from a song...

“Gotta keep working. Watch for the snakes, watch for the vermin.”

I guess he won't be heading up there any time soon.

That is quite intriguing, unless he's talking about Twitter nutjobs more generally?

I was thinking he might be looking at some kind of dream move up there at some stage, but if that is about his former manager the relationship can't have been too great.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 13:32 - Nov 29 with 4382 viewstkqpr

Lyndon Dykes not taking it well from his Instagram post......

This decision has seemingly not been met too kindly by Dykes, with the lyrics for the song reading: “Gotta keep working. Watch for the snakes, watch for the vermin.”
The Beale's bailing thread... on 13:58 - Nov 29 with 4289 viewsR_from_afar

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:33 - Nov 29 by stainrods_elbow

It's perhaps a shade hyperbolic, but I think it's all of a piece with the extreme way the fans have been taken for mugs. I stand by what I've said that those running QPR are not currently fit to do so. If you don't like that view, fine - either way, they should show some real accountability to the fanbase. They won't, though - there'll just issue stupid, self-serving, official statements that insult the intelligence of those fans who have any. They're as dedicated to failure, inferiority and a lack of pride as at the managed defeat at Wembley 1986.(Go talk to Peter Hucker about it.)
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 12:36]

It was over the top but I know it’s your passion for Rangers which drives you.

Beale has taken everyone for mugs, but I think the only way a team can avoid having their manager pinched is to employ someone no one else would want. In terms of ability and potential, Beale was a great choice, we could not have known he secretly had an integrity bypass operation.

There’s little point trying to force someone to stay if they want to leave, it won’t help us if we turn QPR into Stalag-Loft 3. This is where the club is to be applauded for the compensation clause.

Things are not ideal at the moment — obviously — but it’s not all doom and gloom. We are still in 7th and have shown that when everything falls into place, this squad — thin though it is — can give any team in the division a game. The training ground is also, finally, happening.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:00 - Nov 29 with 4283 viewsQPR_Jim

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:28 - Nov 29 by stainrods_elbow

Thanks for the laughable caricature - I have critiqued Beale as vociferously as anyone here and have barely said a word against Les till this week, so you're clearly confusing me with other posters.

If you can't see that the hierarchy either failing to prevent Beale talking to other clubs when contracted to QPR, or having the wit to ensure that any release clause (if indeed present in his contract) was more than token and/or unactivatable within, say, 18 months of signing, casts real doubts on their competence, I give up. The fact that Hoos' own statement said (as if this was some kind of badge of professionalism) they'd already been preparing a shortlist from the start for just this outcome should tell you something seriously stank about this appointment from the get-go. The murmurings I've been privy to coming out of the club (as evidenced by Les's defeatist remarks) were/are that they basically just wanted to lay down and have Beale walk all over us as soon as this story broke. That is as big a problem as one manager's shapeshfiting for QPR FC, and probably ultimately much more crucial for us as a club. When did anything like this happen anywhere else within this time frame in recent memory? Anyone? Don't all talk at once!

I rest my f*cking case. Us fans have been taken for mugs by both Beale and QPR, and it smells to high heaven.

So it was a different poster slagging off Les and Hoos after the Wolves situation and also on the Harry Watling thread that's lower down the page?

"The murmurings I've been privy to coming out of the club were/are that they basically just wanted to lay down and have Beale walk all over us as soon as this story broke." - Maybe they were fed up with having these issues every month, if the murmurings are even remotely true.

We should always have an idea of who the alternative is, that's almost always a factor when deciding whether to keep a manager, if the best replacement is worse you need to know before you sack the guy.

As others have said there are things that you can blame them for when people will agree, nobody is saying they are perfect, but you appear to be trying to pin it all on them when it doesn't necessarily fit.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:10 - Nov 29 with 4269 viewsKerryE

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:07 - Nov 29 by CroydonCaptJack

Cheers for that but any chance of the bit to the right as well?
Would be interested to read the rest.

That's about the FA Cup, so not applicable to us.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:41 - Nov 29 with 3994 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Beale's bailing thread... on 14:00 - Nov 29 by QPR_Jim

So it was a different poster slagging off Les and Hoos after the Wolves situation and also on the Harry Watling thread that's lower down the page?

"The murmurings I've been privy to coming out of the club were/are that they basically just wanted to lay down and have Beale walk all over us as soon as this story broke." - Maybe they were fed up with having these issues every month, if the murmurings are even remotely true.

We should always have an idea of who the alternative is, that's almost always a factor when deciding whether to keep a manager, if the best replacement is worse you need to know before you sack the guy.

As others have said there are things that you can blame them for when people will agree, nobody is saying they are perfect, but you appear to be trying to pin it all on them when it doesn't necessarily fit.

Yes, I want Hoos and Les to resign - and Ramsey can go too for his own pathetic lack of results. OTT? Perhaps. With its present personnel, in my opinion, the club is untrustworthy, incompetent and unfit for purpose. The Beale debacle is more symptom than cause.

I cannot see who would come to us right now other than, maybe, Gareth Ainsworth, and I think that would be a dubious career move for him at best.

Right now, I'm done with QPR and pro football. Its proponents care about as much as us fans as politicians care about the people. We'd do better to all play Subbuteo. It's an utter mugs' game.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:47 - Nov 29 with 3986 viewssparkey

Enjoyed the first 15 secs of this
The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:24 - Nov 29 with 3842 viewsflynnbo

Below is what Beale finks. Mentions us at approximately 7 minutes

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12758113/michale-beale-rangers-not-

Also known as the Incredible Bullshitting Man

The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:31 - Nov 29 with 3819 viewsDorse

The Beale's bailing thread... on 12:42 - Nov 29 by Northernr

Yeh can we not be advocating for QPR staff members to be beaten up and attacked by the fans please, ffs etc.

Repeated mooning is fine though.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:43 - Nov 29 with 3758 viewsR_from_afar

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:47 - Nov 29 by sparkey

Enjoyed the first 15 secs of this

So deadpan, as if what he is saying is the most natural and innocent thing in the world!

Thanks for posting!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:03 - Nov 29 with 3644 viewsRangersw12

7 mins onwards he talks about us
The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 3588 viewsHunterhoop

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:03 - Nov 29 by Rangersw12

7 mins onwards he talks about us

So an ego decision then. Ego trumped his “values”. Glad he cleared that up. Nice to know that dropping your values and backtracking on commitments was hard for him. The speed it happened and the approach he took travelling up a few weeks back to hang out with the DoF there would make you think it had been easy dropping those “values”.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:29 - Nov 29 with 3525 viewsDubaiR

Also mentioned wolves wasn’t the only one. Snake
The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:31 - Nov 29 with 3516 viewsNorthernr

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:29 - Nov 29 by DubaiR

Also mentioned wolves wasn’t the only one. Snake

Tbf I've been saying that for weeks, but all I got back was "well the media get things wrong and these things can't both be true and how do you know and maybe he's telling the truth".
The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:35 - Nov 29 with 3476 viewsDubaiR

Not from me. I also know his name was floated with Villa
The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 3414 viewsSuperhoop83

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:31 - Nov 29 by Northernr

Tbf I've been saying that for weeks, but all I got back was "well the media get things wrong and these things can't both be true and how do you know and maybe he's telling the truth".

The Bealeshitter

Suffering since 1978.

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 3412 viewsRangersw12

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:31 - Nov 29 by Northernr

Tbf I've never seen anything about Stoke until this week

The Warburton flirt surprised
The Beale's bailing thread... on 20:03 - Nov 29 with 3155 viewsdmm

Beale makes little coherent sense in that clip. For a start, I thought his family lived in the midlands not Glasgow. And, for me, he gives no explanation of his fast becoming infamous 'integrity' speech post Wolves. It's just garbled nonsense because he won't say the truth, which would be "I was looking after number one - me."
The Beale's bailing thread... on 20:06 - Nov 29 with 3126 viewsjoolsyp

December 15th I’ll be a Hibee.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 3067 viewsLogman

The Beale's bailing thread... on 17:24 - Nov 29 by flynnbo

Below is what Beale finks. Mentions us at approximately 7 minutes

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12758113/michale-beale-rangers-not-

Also known as the Incredible Bullshitting Man

He's only just got the job and yet and has a complete dossier on them. More weasly than a Conservative party leadership contest.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 20:23 - Nov 29 with 3059 viewsDorse

I don't like Beale. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Beale's bailing thread... on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 3030 viewsDubaiR

In some ways hard not to like seems like a good family man, it other ways I hate the snake
The Beale's bailing thread... on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2879 viewsQPRSteve

"I know I've disappointed a few QPR fans." What an understatement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024