Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160258 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Beale's bailing thread... on 21:50 - Nov 29 with 3902 viewsdaveB

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:10 - Nov 29 by Hunterhoop

So an ego decision then. Ego trumped his “values”. Glad he cleared that up. Nice to know that dropping your values and backtracking on commitments was hard for him. The speed it happened and the approach he took travelling up a few weeks back to hang out with the DoF there would make you think it had been easy dropping those “values”.

He could almost get away with going to that game saying it was pre planned, seeing old friends etc but to take your set piece coach with you for a day out probably gave away the real intention
The Beale's bailing thread... on 22:22 - Nov 29 with 3742 viewsdistortR

The Beale's bailing thread... on 21:33 - Nov 29 by QPRSteve

"I know I've disappointed a few QPR fans." What an understatement.

I'm starting to come round. £1.5m for some fat bloke who didn't want to be here ain't too shabby.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 23:39 - Nov 29 with 3544 viewsconnell10

The Beale's bailing thread... on 16:47 - Nov 29 by sparkey

Enjoyed the first 15 secs of this

Great interview....Hall seems full of honesty and integrity...

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 23:49 - Nov 29 with 3522 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:03 - Nov 29 by Rangersw12

7 mins onwards he talks about us

Bizarre how he talks about sidelining players who aren't 'all in' for Rangers. If I were a player being asked to be 'all in' by someone who changes clubs as frequently as he does I might be a tad sceptical.

As usual he speaks very well, but once you know what he's like, you're that little bit less inclined to listen.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 23:49]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 23:50 - Nov 29 with 3523 viewsLoftgirl

"Honesty", "integrity", is he taking the Mick?
The Beale's bailing thread... on 23:51 - Nov 29 with 3512 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The Beale's bailing thread... on 13:07 - Nov 29 by bosh67

I generally enjoy the views of Simon Jordan. From before Mick left. He obviously has a lot of respect for QPR. Unlike Mick as it turns out.

He's not the biggest fan of our DoF either.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 00:21 - Nov 30 with 3444 viewsqprd

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:03 - Nov 29 by Rangersw12

7 mins onwards he talks about us

Citing his family as a reason to move to Glasgow is beyond comical. Says a lot about the guy that he's willing to use his family as a prop to justify his own selfish moves. It actually borders on disgusting

He can put as much spin on this as possible, but hes not going to be able to run away from this story....
[Post edited 30 Nov 2022 0:24]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 01:08 - Nov 30 with 3393 viewsnumptydumpty

Comes across as genuine and for our football club

A QPR man, unlike dumbass !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Login to get fewer ads

The Beale's bailing thread... on 01:45 - Nov 30 with 3374 viewsnumptydumpty

Beales interview with Sky Sports, thanking QPR and the owners and Les and the players, well one no one left here at the club has appreciated the way you have gone about your business.

Hawking yourself out to all and sundry and getting young players on loan and bought to buy into the project here, when the only one to not have been onside is himself.

Rangers themselves Glasgow , watch this space I say.

So potentially one or two more offers for him, hard to understand.

We not running away with the league and why a few Premier league clubs so interested in Beale when someone like Vincent Kompany at Burnley finding his managerial feet in the championship and they have continued on the up.

I hope in particular the loan players Beale bought in are sold the still decent opportunities to progress here at QPR and stick two fingers up at Beale.

He really does convey Bertie Big Bollocks and yes the fact he has brought into the fact his family settled in Scotland, they may well be but the life of any football manager bar the Klopps and Guardiolas of this world in general, a long stint is two years, so perhaps that quote will come back to bite him, when he jumps ship to a premier league club within the next year.

If Beale was a work colleague, he would not be in on the banter, basically because there's zero trust.

Perhaps I am looking back with rose tinted glasses but I really can't think of a manager in all my time aa a fan dating back as a 7 year old in 1974, where I have seen a man who has totally engineered a step up, whilst his self promotion has been way more important than the actual job in hand ie managing the football club.

The names of Redknapp and Hughes often hawked around but even with them, we stayed up in the premiership with Hughes and we got promoted with Redknapp in the play offs, and to be fair, they had their own playing and managerial careers before. Beale hasn't even got or done that, either here or anywhere else, as a number one and I doubt he even managed to get on the bench for the dog and duck reserve team !!!

We were a decent club last season until key injuries stymied us.

His contacts got in some decent players but the league is so tight that there is several managers doing as well, if not better than Beale has done here, and yet the NOISE around Beale has been LOUD.

He says he does not have an agent.

To be honest, Beale does not NEED an AGENT, because he has a GREAT skill at promoting himself to UNSUSPECTING potential new EMPLOYERS as Bertie Big Bollox....

He actually is in the wrong job, he should be a football player and managers AGENT. That is his skill.

And yes although he has left us thankfully, it's certainly not bitterness from QPR fans at losing a great potential manager, it's the inconsistencies and flannel made about NOISES given that is so irksome.

This time the rod for his back is his family like it in SCOTLAND, so what will the next reason, should he move to a Aston Villa or the like.

I think he has googled his reasons for the next job and what he will say to his next FULLY UNDESERVED role.

But tell me if I am wrong but I truly cannot remember a man so blatantly obviously full of self promotional shite, whilst pretending to being simply rewarded for being simply average.

He has not achieved anything this season as yet.

We have had decent team for a while but also the points difference is such that a few more losses and we only few points above the bottom four or five so he no better than a lot of other managers who got a more consistent CV.

Glasgow Rangers fans - I would say suck it and see !!!

I can foresee a rough ride ahead for them.

We move forward with our heads held high...
[Post edited 30 Nov 2022 1:56]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Beale's bailing thread... on 03:14 - Nov 30 with 3319 viewsHAYESBOY

The Beale's bailing thread... on 00:21 - Nov 30 by qprd

Citing his family as a reason to move to Glasgow is beyond comical. Says a lot about the guy that he's willing to use his family as a prop to justify his own selfish moves. It actually borders on disgusting

He can put as much spin on this as possible, but hes not going to be able to run away from this story....
[Post edited 30 Nov 2022 0:24]

He said the same thing when coming here as he is a 'London boy' and his family can come back to London.
Blokes full of sh1t.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Beale's bailing thread... on 04:53 - Nov 30 with 3268 viewsDixie_CT

Beale was on £15k per week at QPR and he was offered £60k per week by Wolves. A difference of £1.15m Net per year. Would he really turn that down based on his intermittent values?

Wonder what he is on at Glasgow Rangers? Could it be it be more than Wolves? Did he know the Glasgow Rangers job was coming up? Something must have happened for him to turn down Wolves

On the bright side, If we pay our next manager a similar wage that Beale was on, then at least the £1.5m compensation pays the new gaffers Gross salary for the next two seasons.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 06:37 - Nov 30 with 3199 viewsNorthernr

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:43 - Nov 29 by Rangersw12

Tbf I've never seen anything about Stoke until this week

The Warburton flirt surprised

Yeh didn't get the Stoke thing double sourced until this week so couldn't mention them by name but I've said in several articles recently and often on here that Wolves was by no means the only club or the first, he's been lifting his knickers for anything that passed by. Non-too complimentary about QPR in that Stoke meeting as well, which was only five games into the bloody season.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 06:49 - Nov 30 with 3181 viewsSydneyRs

The Beale's bailing thread... on 21:46 - Nov 28 by robith

Do Rangers have any real fans? Everything on twitter looks like bots or sock puppets. All posting the same stuff. Gotta say, Ive never come across a club before with such little digital patter. A completely craic-less fan base

Real fans? They don't even have a real club any more.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 06:50 - Nov 30 with 3179 viewsDixie_CT

The Beale's bailing thread... on 06:37 - Nov 30 by Northernr

Yeh didn't get the Stoke thing double sourced until this week so couldn't mention them by name but I've said in several articles recently and often on here that Wolves was by no means the only club or the first, he's been lifting his knickers for anything that passed by. Non-too complimentary about QPR in that Stoke meeting as well, which was only five games into the bloody season.

How can clubs and managers talk to each other if no permission is given i.e.Stoke and Beale?

Ohhhh what did he say that was non-complimentary? Lee Hoos has a shit taste in biscuits? Les isn’t a very good singer? Mac is more cheese than Bonne?

We should be told! Down with that sort of thing!! Won’t somebody think of the children!?!?
The Beale's bailing thread... on 06:54 - Nov 30 with 3165 viewsSydneyRs

The Beale's bailing thread... on 06:50 - Nov 30 by Dixie_CT

How can clubs and managers talk to each other if no permission is given i.e.Stoke and Beale?

Ohhhh what did he say that was non-complimentary? Lee Hoos has a shit taste in biscuits? Les isn’t a very good singer? Mac is more cheese than Bonne?

We should be told! Down with that sort of thing!! Won’t somebody think of the children!?!?

Well they all have phones and cars. Plenty of private conversations go on all the time I'm sure before any "official" approach is made.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 07:04 - Nov 30 with 3141 viewsdavman

No, probably that we don't have any money to spend, no depth to our squad and a poor youth programme.

On that, he's probably right, but still an utter, utter turd.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Beale's bailing thread... on 07:11 - Nov 30 with 3106 viewsDubaiR

Very two faced as well as was complimentary on sky. Yet happy to talk us down while lifting his skirt.

Would he have got more respect if he said I was sold one thing and got something else?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2022 7:12]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 07:32 - Nov 30 with 3008 viewsSimplyNico

"Ohhhh what did he say that was non-complimentary? Lee Hoos has a shit taste in biscuits? Les isn’t a very good singer? Mac is more cheese than Bonne?"

🤣🤣🤣
The Beale's bailing thread... on 07:42 - Nov 30 with 2986 viewsJuzzie

The Beale's bailing thread... on 18:31 - Nov 29 by Northernr

Tbf I've been saying that for weeks, but all I got back was "well the media get things wrong and these things can't both be true and how do you know and maybe he's telling the truth".

I was one and it was partly due to lack of trust of the media these days but mainly just didn’t want to believe it would happen. The first time around with Wolves he got away with, just about, but for it to happen again so soon afterwards I’m glad he’s gone because his true colours have been fully shown.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 08:09 - Nov 30 with 2915 viewsdaveB

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:01 - Nov 30 with 2744 viewsdmm

Does anyone know if Mick Beale and Keir Starmer are related?
The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:13 - Nov 30 with 2665 viewsdaveB

i have to say I am one of those gullible people Clive talks about in his article who fell for it all. I liked Beale, liked the way he spoke, liked how his team played and thought it was quite refreshing to hear a manager clearly believing in himself and being a bit too honest at times. I do feel an absolute prat this morning for buying into it all especially as more stuff is coming out.

It's not the first time I've been duped, I tend to believe people when they tell me stuff much to my own detriment.It all reminded me of when I was at uni, 20 years old in a new town trying to make friends. I saw an ad in the paper for a new stereo system, cd, radio etc and was only £50 which was a lot of money but a new stereo we needed one in the halls. I told everyone in my halls I'd ordered it and we could all share it, play music before a night out, my in to make some friend. I ordered it and rang my dad telling him please stay in as the delivery is coming tomorrow and as we lived on the top floor of our council estate the delivery man might need some help. I booked train tickets back and arranged for a mate to come back with me to help carry the stereo back to Middlesbrough. My Dad couldn't speak to me on the phone when it arrived as he was in his words dying with laughter. I was askign how many did it take to carry ity up, "Oh it was a 2 man job" said Mum. When I returned home I found that what I had purchased was a model of a stereo and about 8 inches wide and 2 inches high. Feeling completely conned and embarrassed I had to decide to I say it was too big to bring back or just admit it, went with the later and just had the piss taken out of me for the next few years instead.

So fair to say I am quite easily duped. I feel more stupid over trusting Beale than I did over that story
[Post edited 30 Nov 2022 9:16]
The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:20 - Nov 30 with 2616 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Beale's bailing thread... on 01:08 - Nov 30 by numptydumpty

Comes across as genuine and for our football club

A QPR man, unlike dumbass !!

Orthodox_Hoop and I met him at the play-off final.

He seemed like a really nice bloke you could have a few beers with. (as we were)
He hadn't seen Furlong's Oldham goal at the time but he said Furs kept going on about it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:21 - Nov 30 with 2609 viewsMaggsinho

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:13 - Nov 30 by daveB

i have to say I am one of those gullible people Clive talks about in his article who fell for it all. I liked Beale, liked the way he spoke, liked how his team played and thought it was quite refreshing to hear a manager clearly believing in himself and being a bit too honest at times. I do feel an absolute prat this morning for buying into it all especially as more stuff is coming out.

It's not the first time I've been duped, I tend to believe people when they tell me stuff much to my own detriment.It all reminded me of when I was at uni, 20 years old in a new town trying to make friends. I saw an ad in the paper for a new stereo system, cd, radio etc and was only £50 which was a lot of money but a new stereo we needed one in the halls. I told everyone in my halls I'd ordered it and we could all share it, play music before a night out, my in to make some friend. I ordered it and rang my dad telling him please stay in as the delivery is coming tomorrow and as we lived on the top floor of our council estate the delivery man might need some help. I booked train tickets back and arranged for a mate to come back with me to help carry the stereo back to Middlesbrough. My Dad couldn't speak to me on the phone when it arrived as he was in his words dying with laughter. I was askign how many did it take to carry ity up, "Oh it was a 2 man job" said Mum. When I returned home I found that what I had purchased was a model of a stereo and about 8 inches wide and 2 inches high. Feeling completely conned and embarrassed I had to decide to I say it was too big to bring back or just admit it, went with the later and just had the piss taken out of me for the next few years instead.

So fair to say I am quite easily duped. I feel more stupid over trusting Beale than I did over that story

That stereo story reminds me of my friend at university who had her stereo stolen. She got word of someone who sold old, reconditioned stereos cheap so went to see him and of course, hers was sat on the shelf. She bought it back, no questions asked.
The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:25 - Nov 30 with 2594 viewsdmm

The Beale's bailing thread... on 09:13 - Nov 30 by daveB

Dave, you're not the only one who chose to believe the shyster's lies. Most of us did.

And don't feel stupid for doing so. It is better to be duped by another's lie than join that person in their deceit and deception. In doing so you show values of trust and honesty. Sure you'll get hurt by doing so, but I honestly believe in the end, you'll be better off.

Do to others what you would have them do to you is a great piece of advice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024